Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Isaac posted:

Ive feeding her calf pellets and shes getting bigger and more healthy looking than any bird around. Still retarded and not laying many eggs bit lookin good.

that's awesome. i was preparing to smoke one in memorium, tbh, but i'm like 50x happier knowing she's live and kicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i think we should have a thread dedicated to people saying hi

hi

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Gilganixon posted:

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "ETI"

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Putty posted:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bmz2uePk0H

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Gilganixon posted:

AWSBM can you please do something about the Moridin920 thing

he's gone pissed off a FYAD mod but he's too darn proud to start up a new account and too stupid to just stop posting on these here forums

i know he's not much but he's one of ours

please talk some sense into FYAD

god bless

i agree except instead of talking to FYAD, we should perform an honor killing of moridin920

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Isaac posted:

Hes a goober

Indeed.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

well well well

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can we please change the rules to allow thread sniping it is one o fthe few pleasures that I have left in life :sigh:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
*now with less meltdowns

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

dad gay. so what posted:

well well well

That's a cool song.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

i think we should have a thread dedicated to people saying hi

hi

hi

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
oh

hello there!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Other Barry posted:

i agree except instead of talking to FYAD, we should perform an honor killing of moridin920

i don't care as long as something happens to tie this one off, i'm in suspense here

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress off.

Issac, what is a calf pellet?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hey look a broken clock

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Nooner posted:

Can we please change the rules to allow thread sniping it is one o fthe few pleasures that I have left in life :sigh:

the probation after a page snipe is what makes it fun.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dreezy posted:

the probation after a page snipe is what makes it fun.

think of it like a countersniper, except they are also a cheating invincible hacker too

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

think of it like a countersniper, except they are also a cheating invincible hacker too

finally some words that i can understand

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hoiw do i enable ad revenue on my threads

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

hi!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hola!

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

genesplicer posted:

Long, long ago, in 1976, I was part of my high school's crack computer team. Our school didn't actually have a computer. We had a teletype machine and a 300 baud modem. With this, we connected to the MIT mainframe and assisted seniors in finding colleges that had the progams they were interested in taking. During downtime, I figured out something. We used numerical codes to navigate, so I decided to see what other codes would do. After finding very little of interest, I managed to stumble upon the complete list of codes.

With this I was able to enter into parts of the server I was not authorized to enter. I managed to figure out a few passwords (not nearly as secure as they are today) and accessed even more. About this time, we had to do a report on some topic in biology. I decided to wow my teacher, and do my report on genetic engineering. This was a new technology (the first experiments had been done in 1973), and MIT was at the forefront. Since I had access to their primitive email system, I sent a few messages to the grad students asking questions. Eventually they figured out I was not an MIT student and questioned me. I explained what I had done, and the students approached a professor. They gave me limited access to their mainframe, in exchange for me not trying to crack the system any further. Quite a coup for a freshman high school kid.

The professor set up my account, with the tounge-in-cheek name "Genesplicer" (actually, it was "gensplcr", because login names were all 8 characters)

So, in December of this year, I will haved used the name "genesplicer" on various websites, etc, on the ARPANET, BBSs and the Internet, for 40 years.

Honestly, I find this to be loving rad.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

genesplicer posted:

Long, long ago, in 1976, I was part of my high school's crack computer team. Our school didn't actually have a computer. We had a teletype machine and a 300 baud modem. With this, we connected to the MIT mainframe and assisted seniors in finding colleges that had the progams they were interested in taking. During downtime, I figured out something. We used numerical codes to navigate, so I decided to see what other codes would do. After finding very little of interest, I managed to stumble upon the complete list of codes.

With this I was able to enter into parts of the server I was not authorized to enter. I managed to figure out a few passwords (not nearly as secure as they are today) and accessed even more. About this time, we had to do a report on some topic in biology. I decided to wow my teacher, and do my report on genetic engineering. This was a new technology (the first experiments had been done in 1973), and MIT was at the forefront. Since I had access to their primitive email system, I sent a few messages to the grad students asking questions. Eventually they figured out I was not an MIT student and questioned me. I explained what I had done, and the students approached a professor. They gave me limited access to their mainframe, in exchange for me not trying to crack the system any further. Quite a coup for a freshman high school kid.

The professor set up my account, with the tounge-in-cheek name "Genesplicer" (actually, it was "gensplcr", because login names were all 8 characters)

So, in December of this year, I will haved used the name "genesplicer" on various websites, etc, on the ARPANET, BBSs and the Internet, for 40 years.

Peaked in high school by using computers

A true goon

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so did genesplicer hack into gbs to make himself a mod? :tinfoil:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i don't know but when he told us his backstory he hacked right into my heart

:love:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gilganixon posted:

i don't know but when he told us his backstory he hacked right into my heart

:love:
fake. no organs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

counterstrike.txt

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

hey :kimchi:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Helical Nightmares posted:

gently caress off.

Issac, what is a calf pellet?

Food to make baby cows grow big and fat

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
bring back hanging

genesplicer is an ok mod, the moridin920 sitch is stupid as gently caress but thats a forums issue not a gbs issue

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

genesplicer posted:

We used to have a yorkie who slept in our bed. Because he had such short legs, he had difficulty getting on the bed on his own. I built a ramp for him, so he could climb onto the bed himself. Yay for small dogs! Unfortunately, he'd always get down in the middle of the night, run to the dog door, go outside and pee. When he came back, he could not see the ramp clearly, so he would sit at the bottom of the ramp and whine until I picked him up and dropped him on the bed.

Finally I got tired of this, so I used an Arduino unit, ran a bunch of LEDs on the ramp, with a proximity detector. When the dog would come to the base of the ramp, the LEDs lit up, and the short-legged bastard could see where to run to get back on the bed. It worked great! For about 2 months, then he had a stroke and died. (Unrelated)

This reads like a headline for the Daily Mail. "Man builds LED ramp for dog, doesn't realize dog is epileptic"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just got up and im considering smoking wees cause i havent gotten high in the morning in a while. Can i get some mod approval for this project??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

I just got up and im considering smoking wees cause i havent gotten high in the morning in a while. Can i get some mod approval for this project??

do you have anything important to do today?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

do you have anything important to do today?

Ill make a list here ao if i get high i wont forget anything.

Feed chickens
Collect eggs
Let the goats out of the goat shed
Feed sick dog antibiotics
Make moonshine

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Isaac posted:

Feed chickens
Collect eggs
Make moonshine

Smoke yourself retarded, but not while you are making moonshine.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Isaac posted:

Feed chickens
Collect eggs
Make moonshine

I wouldn't do that if I were you. I've was banned once when I let the goats out of the shed

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I had a dream last night i had a still the size of a house and i kept loving up and ended up with muddy water instead of booze somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i keep having nightmares where im trying to clear tickets in a restaurant but i dont know any of the specials because they have retarded names and are stupid poo poo no ones heard of before like smooty chicken

• Locked thread