Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Ratjaculation posted:

man, that looks as painful as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5uxxcxJvM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Don't post snuff videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

This one's on me.

I started a new job recently. I've been struggling to get up to speed with out large code base, and the dozens of technologies we employ. If you followed my GBS thread, you know I'm feeling significant pressure to do well at this job. Consequently, I've been staying late at work. Last night, everyone was gone by 7:00 or so, except the CIO and one of the high-level managers. The CIO left, and the manager stopped by for a talk. We chatted for half an hour or so, and he left. I was all alone in the IT Engineering room. Even the Russian guys who take care of the trash and building maintenance were gone. I spent the next hour-and-a-half or so working on various aspects of my project, keeping a full-volume conversation going with myself the entire time. That's something I do regularly when I am alone, because I am either mentally ill, or very lonely, and probably both. Suddenly, I felt a cramp in my gut. I pressed down, and let loose with an incredibly long, incredibly loud fart. It was one of those wet farts that sounds like a horse blowing a raspberry. It was extremely satisfying. I groaned in satisfaction. To celebrate, I stood up and sang

DOMO ARIGATO, MR. ROBOTO!

DOMO!

DOMO!

I was in mid-Robot when a torso swivel brought me face-to-face with the guy who was sitting in a cube directly behind my chair, and not five feet away from me. He'd been sitting back there for maybe two hours, listening to me talk to myself, and was witness to both my fart, and my Robotting. It was like 9:30 at night, and I hadn't heard a loving sound from him.

I expect bonus schadenfreude any day now when I get fired for whatever kind of harassment blasting rear end on a guy then singing Styx at him qualifies as.

If your name's David, I might play magic with you.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Trash Ops posted:

Don't post snuff videos.

Trolling, or a special kind of stupid?

It's so hard to tell some days.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

This one's on me.

I started a new job recently. I've been struggling to get up to speed with out large code base, and the dozens of technologies we employ. If you followed my GBS thread, you know I'm feeling significant pressure to do well at this job. Consequently, I've been staying late at work. Last night, everyone was gone by 7:00 or so, except the CIO and one of the high-level managers. The CIO left, and the manager stopped by for a talk. We chatted for half an hour or so, and he left. I was all alone in the IT Engineering room. Even the Russian guys who take care of the trash and building maintenance were gone. I spent the next hour-and-a-half or so working on various aspects of my project, keeping a full-volume conversation going with myself the entire time. That's something I do regularly when I am alone, because I am either mentally ill, or very lonely, and probably both. Suddenly, I felt a cramp in my gut. I pressed down, and let loose with an incredibly long, incredibly loud fart. It was one of those wet farts that sounds like a horse blowing a raspberry. It was extremely satisfying. I groaned in satisfaction. To celebrate, I stood up and sang

DOMO!

DOMO!

I was in mid-Robot when a torso swivel brought me face-to-face with the guy who was sitting in a cube directly behind my chair, and not five feet away from me. He'd been sitting back there for maybe two hours, listening to me talk to myself, and was witness to both my fart, and my Robotting. It was like 9:30 at night, and I hadn't heard a loving sound from him.

I expect bonus schadenfreude any day now when I get fired for whatever kind of harassment blasting rear end on a guy then singing Styx at him qualifies as.

(It's nice to hear that you're still kickin' and survivin' and whatnot)

I need to know how he responded.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
https://twitter.com/pdchina/status/695452769906364417

E: tap the pic to make the GIF play

Parkingtigers has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Feb 5, 2016

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Dogs who eat bees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFqmuel02gk

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I shouldn't laugh at that... Poor dogge.

...But I can't stop laughing at that. :3:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Bees, not even once.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

The video of this is great and the pleasure he feels in proving the impotence of congress is palpable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

This one's on me.

DOMO!

DOMO!

Great to hear you're still truckin'. Your thread got goldmined too soon.

Also: thank you for inadvertently telling me where this "domo arigato mister roboto" stuff actually came from in the first place, which I somehow never got around to googling.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
I'm easily amused

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11585238 (bonus smug Winston Peters)

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Politicians getting dildo to the face is the height of comedy.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

That's some stiff humour.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid posted:

I wasn't sure I should post this. This dude gets hit by a train and couldn't possibly have survived..

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXyxuDz4Mc :nms:

I'm so sorry guys I didn't mean to post this one. I have now surely learned my lesson.

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 11:39 on Feb 5, 2016

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
On the subject of Congressional hearing schadenfreude, here's George Galloway MP (and professional gobshite) tearing Norm Coleman to pieces.

http://youtu.be/j5u1skEoqLs

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Plucky Brit posted:

On the subject of Congressional hearing schadenfreude, here's George Galloway MP (and professional gobshite) tearing Norm Coleman to pieces.

I remember this. MPs tear into each other face to face on a weekly basis at Question Time, not via sound bite like hear in America. Coleman didn't know how to handle someone actually dishing poo poo back to him. It was win/win for Galloway. He doesn't have anything to fear from the US Congress and he gets news coverage of him smacking down an internationally unpopular body for being warmongering poo poo heads. Wonderful.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Slugnoid posted:

I'm so sorry guys I didn't mean to post this one. I have now surely learned my lesson.

same.

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
The Daily Mail claims to have tracked down Roosh V. living in his mom's basement.

E: Yes, it's a questionable tabloid source but if it's true then it's a perfect resolution to the story. Apparently he was forced to call the cops after getting multiple death threats :ironicat:

Goddamn Particle has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Feb 5, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Plucky Brit posted:

Holy poo poo, this is glorious! Why "gobshite", though (not knowing anything about the guy)?

e: God. It's like a bunch of schoolchildren trying to criticise their teacher. Not all questions are yes/no. Jesus christ.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 15:00 on Feb 5, 2016

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Plucky Brit posted:

I am so loving glad us Minnesotans wised up and replaced this guy with Al Franken.

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Hyperlynx posted:

Holy poo poo, this is glorious! Why "gobshite", though (not knowing anything about the guy)?

He has a really big mouth and loves to soapbox about anything and everything while also being the basest of base populists. Rarely you get something like his performance at the congressional hearings, more often you get "old man yells at cloud".

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Io_ posted:

He has a really big mouth and loves to soapbox about anything and everything while also being the basest of base populists. Rarely you get something like his performance at the congressional hearings, more often you get "old man yells at cloud".

He's also got some very questionable affiliations and an awful nerd hat.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

e: God. It's like a bunch of schoolchildren trying to criticise their teacher. Not all questions are yes/no. Jesus christ.

Congress is packed with 80-90% lawyers. They've confused public testimony with cross examination.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Goddamn Particle posted:

The Daily Mail claims to have tracked down Roosh V. living in his mom's basement.

E: Yes, it's a questionable tabloid source but if it's true then it's a perfect resolution to the story. Apparently he was forced to call the cops after getting multiple death threats :ironicat:

Sadly false, if you watch the BBC doc on him they visit his home and it's a pretty large nice house. He makes a lot of money just from website hits alone (which is what I suspect is the reason behind all his attention seeking activity), not to mention the dumb wannabe PUAs that pay for his seminars and poo poo.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Slugnoid posted:

I wasn't sure I should post this. This dude gets hit by a train and couldn't possibly have survived..

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXyxuDz4Mc :nms:

Seriously?? Did any of you fuckers even watch the video? It's a joke, a guy is stood on train tracks and another guy on a motorcycle drives past him blaring a horn that sounds like a train horn.

I cannot believe somebody was probated over that.

E: The schadenfreude is me on not getting an obvious joke, isn't it?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Roro posted:

E: The schadenfreude is me on not getting an obvious joke, isn't it?

Your merit badge will be sent to you in the mail.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Roro posted:

Seriously?? Did any of you fuckers even watch the video? It's a joke, a guy is stood on train tracks and another guy on a motorcycle drives past him blaring a horn that sounds like a train horn.
I'm not falling for this bullshit, thanks for trying

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ah! I thought there was a chapelle bit this felt similiar to.

Also, wu-tang and chappelle show had some stuff together. This is all very wierd. On one hand, gently caress the police and invoke your fith whenever, on the other, gently caress shkreli.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Scarf posted:

Apparently Jeb Bush has to ask people to clap for him now?

https://vine.co/v/iJ6zMXTvEmK

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Unless you're handing me my loving donuts, don't talk to me in the drive-thru.

I'm sure it's infuriating for Jeb. His developmentally challenged brother was elected twice, and he's not even going to make it past the first primary.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I don't know why he even wants to be president unless his dad and brother make fun of him and don't let him in the presidents only treehouse

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Plucky Brit posted:

Goddamn. I don't know anything about George Galloway, but Norm Coleman had no idea who he was loving with. I don't think Galloway even blinked the entire time he was bulldogging Coleman with that stare.

Also, Jeb Bush is a piece of poo poo. The only real sad part is that he's the most polished turd amongst a pile of turds.

A Festivus Miracle has a new favorite as of 17:10 on Feb 5, 2016

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Apparently LA Beast was at the Wing Bowl today in Philly and ate a drat cactus.

Defghanistan
Feb 9, 2010

2base2furious

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah he's been straight up borrowing money to then give that money to other previous investors as "returns', then borrowing from new investors to pay those off. Its literally the most basic, old-fashioned ponzi scheme imaginable.

He also had some lawyer involved who bullshitted a bunch of paperwork or something.

They're both going to do time.

What I don't understand is how this no-money no-name kid managed to bullshit some investors into giving him millions to get his ponzi scheme started. Some real stupid investors out there who never did any due diligence.

I've read/watched some interviews with him and I get the feeling that
A.) he's just doing whatever he finds entertaining
B.) he felt like seeing how far he could turn some specific dials in regards to milking insurance companies
C.) he doesn't give much of a poo poo about politicians (which I think this thread all agrees are flat out owned by major corporations like pharma)
D.) is young and stupid and will DEFINITELY regret making such a row because this poo poo is gonna follow him for a looooooong time

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Scarf posted:

Unless you're handing me my loving donuts, don't talk to me in the drive-thru.

I'm sure it's infuriating for Jeb. His developmentally challenged brother was elected twice, and he's not even going to make it past the first primary.

I feel bad because he's not nearly as bad as his brother, but nobody will take him seriously because of his brother. I mean I had completely written him off, but he's actually got some good views on immigration and stuff. As a result the GOP can't stand him and the left hates him because his name is Bush. 0% electability.

moist turtleneck posted:

I don't know why he even wants to be president unless his dad and brother make fun of him and don't let him in the presidents only treehouse

Lol that's exactly what I was imagining.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Orgophlax posted:

Apparently LA Beast was at the Wing Bowl today in Philly and ate a drat cactus.

Well I ate pickled cactus the other day so that's not that...

What the gently caress?!?!?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well I ate pickled cactus the other day so that's not that...

What the gently caress?!?!?

:eyepop:

https://twitter.com/RobTornoe/status/695579834962087936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What in the flying gently caress

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Dude's eaten a cactus before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

quote:

cactus is 100% safe to consume and not poisonous

It may not be poisonous but that still doesn't mean its 100% safe.

Getting some needles in your throat could seriously cause issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Yeah performating or slicing up your throat isn't really great. Glass isn't necessarily toxic either, but you wouldn't want to gulp down shards of it.

EDIT: Essentially we're getting into sideshow territory, but with someone who isn't trained in any way to be doing this and who is clearly going to hurt himself one day.

It's sort of like the difference between watching Bum Fights vs. enjoying a professional boxing match. What we seek is the thrill of the sword-swallower or firebreather, who is trained and totally in control - but we shouldn't be encouraging mentally ill or stupid people to play with swords or fire thinking it's the same drat thing. Or to eat cactuses for money.

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 18:44 on Feb 5, 2016