Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

That poo poo is nothing, you've never been stuck in traffic when OWS was big or with BLM.

Commute Times Matter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You've never been stuck in traffic man! You don't know my pain; you don't know my suffering!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Young Freud posted:

BTW, sheriffs have traditionally also collected taxes and they still do any type of enforcement for county taxation and revenue, such as evictions. If the federal and state governments dissolved, like Cliven Bundy wants, the sheriff's department would essentially replace the IRS and FBI, so their admiration for the office of sheriff would be very short-lived.

Yeah, but without oversight of the feds they could get together and game the system and turn their little towns into their own personal kingdoms... which is exactly what they want.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
Could someone relink the Porkins meltdown paired with his next day regrets and baby tears, wanna bookmark that poo poo.

ed: v thank

Pelican Dunderhead has issued a correction as of 06:01 on Feb 7, 2016

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

That poo poo is nothing, you've never been stuck in traffic when OWS was big or with BLM.

:ohdear::911:

Boner Zone has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Feb 7, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I keep hoping for some kind of comedic inadvertent murder-suicide taking place with the remaining dolts, but I have largely resigned myself to the Feds merely starving them out. :saddowns:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I keep hoping for some kind of comedic inadvertent murder-suicide taking place with the remaining dolts, but I have largely resigned myself to the Feds merely starving them out. :saddowns:

pretty sure you become capable of hibernation if you're that fat

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

pretty sure you become capable of hibernation if you're that fat

That or a hypoglycemic coma

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm disappointed that they've held out this long.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

that'd be the first time they'd been penetrated in years

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:911:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

It's everything I wanted. Thank you.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I just read about the mormon massacring people on Le Reddit and hope more join the siege as penance for their collective sins

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
hahahhahaha

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/696046758472749056

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

db cooper is hanging out with the birbs? this joke is too inside for me i guess

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

That video is a thing of beauty. Paints the perfect pictures of the occupiers mind-set & maturity levels.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Lutha Mahtin posted:

db cooper is hanging out with the birbs? this joke is too inside for me i guess

so THAT'S what happened to the SEAL's

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

we're the uh.. we're people

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fry is getting video out again. The FBI told them if they keep "fortifying" their camp it will just result in more charges. And of course because Fry is hosed in the head he responded about as badly as when he got pulled over for his taillight being out, badly. It's pretty clear that they've really trashed the place. I suspect someone is sneaking them supplies or else they wouldn't still be hanging on this long. Fry stuck a sticker or a magnet on one of the government vehicles claiming that it now belonged to the "Harney County Resource Center", then he drove a truck in a brave show of just how little he cares. Somebody in the comments compared him to Timothy Treadwell, which is apt except Treadwell wasn't nearly as misguided or stupid as Fry.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Casimir Radon posted:

Fry is getting video out again. The FBI told them if they keep "fortifying" their camp it will just result in more charges. And of course because Fry is hosed in the head he responded about as badly as when he got pulled over for his taillight being out, badly. It's pretty clear that they've really trashed the place. I suspect someone is sneaking them supplies or else they wouldn't still be hanging on this long. Fry stuck a sticker or a magnet on one of the government vehicles claiming that it now belonged to the "Harney County Resource Center", then he drove a truck in a brave show of just how little he cares. Somebody in the comments compared him to Timothy Treadwell, which is apt except Treadwell wasn't nearly as misguided or stupid as Fry.

If Timothy Treadwell is the guy who got mauled and eaten by a bear,then we can only hope they both share the same fate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dr.Smasher posted:

If Timothy Treadwell is the guy who got mauled and eaten by a bear,then we can only hope they both share the same fate.
I think he'll have a close encounter with a bear, if you know what I mean.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Casimir Radon posted:

I suspect someone is sneaking them supplies or else they wouldn't still be hanging on this long.

i dunno, seems more likely to me that they are just eating all the twinkies and hotdogs that the other yahoos left behind when they abandoned the birdhouse. and they only had to stop making supply runs like a week and a half ago

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Casimir Radon posted:

Nice find! Big cache of new videos out today. [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNe1Tr7EspiDNeeiJuXC5QA

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i dunno, seems more likely to me that they are just eating all the twinkies and hotdogs that the other yahoos left behind when they abandoned the birdhouse. and they only had to stop making supply runs like a week and a half ago

They are probably out of smokes though. I can't imagine many people left cartons of cigarettes behind.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Lutha Mahtin posted:

It begs the question of how Fry is suddenly getting videos out again. I'm all for more idiots getting charged with conspiracy.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Me too. I was so into it when they said their last prayers and armed themselves. I was sure we'd get some dumbasses suiciding by cops. Alas, I just check this thread once a day now to see if they've walked out peacefully yet. BORING!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Those tarp pieces would be excellent for my Lego diorama of tarp man's final days.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Dely Apple posted:

Those tarp pieces would be excellent for my Lego diorama of tarp man's final days.

I don't know, Lego men arms are hard to keep held up.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

They are probably out of smokes though. I can't imagine many people left cartons of cigarettes behind.

No more booze, no more smokes, no more dip. He is pretty close to a psychotic break. Wearing a leopard print hoodie and bitching about abortions, with fun intermissions such as joyriding around the camp in a fed vehicle. He's going to pull a gun on them really soon.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Bombadilillo posted:

so are severely obese ones that never do any exercise, which might explain why he got shot

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

Has anyone said Prepper Pig yet?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Dr. Phildo posted:

Has anyone said Prepper Pig yet?

Hehe, that's pretty good man

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

lol this guy is gonna die.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol imagine sitting in court watching video you recorded and broadcast on the internet being used as evidence to put you in jail for years and years

quote:

"Have fun in prison, Potatriots!" one YouTube user wrote.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

XMNN posted:

lol imagine sitting in court watching video you recorded and broadcast on the internet being used as evidence to put you in jail for years and years

the indictment against ammon bundy et al is full of screenshots from the livestream documenting who was there and who was illegally in possession of firearms :laugh:

http://res.cloudinary.com/bdy4ger4/image/upload/v1453933656/AmmonBundy1_kkivkn.pdf

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The Goatfather posted:

the indictment against ammon bundy et al is full of screenshots from the livestream documenting who was there and who was illegally in possession of firearms :laugh:

http://res.cloudinary.com/bdy4ger4/image/upload/v1453933656/AmmonBundy1_kkivkn.pdf

Despite being explained earlier in the document, I cannot see 'A. BUNDY' as anything other than Al Bundy.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

The Goatfather posted:

awesome

im loving that they have scrawled camp finicum on their squalid tarp fort, its a fitting tribute

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I guess when your perception of the law is it's a bunch of mystical mumbo jumbo you don't understand, you might tend to get into legal trouble once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Bombadilillo posted:

More importantly, it's impossible for lego men to cross draw.