Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Necc0 posted:

gold bugs are the anti-vaxxers of the economics world

Is Donald Trump a gold bug, too, or just a literal anti-vaxxer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
Look, I'm no fuddy-duddy, but this should be at least PG-rated. I mean, we're running for president of the United States. There are children reading this stuff!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Slate Action posted:

Donald Trump is going to be first and every other candidate in the race will all tie for second with 0 votes.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
You don't have to listen to the pundits. In fact, you'll figure it out for the pundits.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quote of the morning, "Look, a dollar is a unit of measurement. It is the measure by which we assess: What is more valuable, a television or an automobile? The way we assess that is using the dollar to measure the comparative value. You know, think about it in a different context, think of the unit of measurement of time – an hour. Now, do you want a long hour or a short hour? As a practical matter, we want an hour to be 60 minutes, every time, over and over again. We want a stable hour, because it’s a unit of measurement. Money is the same thing – it’s a unit of measurement. So the reason why we see these rapid oscillations in commodities markets, it’s because of unstable currencies. And it’s why I think we should look at going toward rules-based monetary supply, ideally tied to gold, so you have stability. And I think that would improve the lives of a great many working people." ~ Ted Cruz, in Keene, NH.

imagine 4 dollars on the edge of a cliff...

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Happy year of the Fire Monkey!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jewel Repetition posted:

Suck my dick Jeb. You'll never be president and this ad won't even be effective in New Hampshire.

this kind of obvious thing is why Trump isn't running any ads. because he can keep calling out the donors and then every time someone sees an ad it just makes them feel sick of the system.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

http://www.nh1.com/news/new-nh1-news-poll-donald-trump-leads-in-nh-but-jeb-bush-narrowly-edges-john-kasich-for-2nd/

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Joementum posted:

Quote of the morning, "Look, a dollar is a unit of measurement. It is the measure by which we assess: What is more valuable, a television or an automobile? The way we assess that is using the dollar to measure the comparative value. You know, think about it in a different context, think of the unit of measurement of time – an hour. Now, do you want a long hour or a short hour? As a practical matter, we want an hour to be 60 minutes, every time, over and over again. We want a stable hour, because it’s a unit of measurement. Money is the same thing – it’s a unit of measurement. So the reason why we see these rapid oscillations in commodities markets, it’s because of unstable currencies. And it’s why I think we should look at going toward rules-based monetary supply, ideally tied to gold, so you have stability. And I think that would improve the lives of a great many working people." ~ Ted Cruz, in Keene, NH.

Has Rand Paul already endorsed anyone? I think we might have found a possible candidate.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.

Oh please please please please please...

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
See you in Robot Hell, Marco.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Daduzi posted:

I am also excited for kasich

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Daduzi posted:

All I want is for Christie to beat Rubio

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/696709745454014464

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Is that a Joe Dirty style sewage tank from a mobile home?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why did they remove Jebs governer title. Such disrespect :[

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Mere Anarchy/Blood-Dimmed Tide '16!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nachos posted:

It should be removed. He's not a Governor.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

:pray:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

nachos posted:

They couldn't fit "Former Failed Governor" in the box.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

if gilmentum is real and he got 17% of the vote and trump got first and kasich third it would be like christmas but you keep opening gifts and none of them are for jeb

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Pon de Bundy posted:

if gilmentum is real and he got 17% of the vote and trump got first and kasich third it would be like christmas but you keep opening gifts and let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

PT6A posted:

Slate Action posted:

Donald Trump is going to be first and every other candidate in the race will all tie for second with 0 delegates.

Corrected for a thing that could actually happen thanks to NH's 10% delegate cutoff.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oiled and Ready posted:

Happy year of the Fire Monkey!

Looks like a pudgy Carter.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

FAUXTON posted:

Looks like a pudgy Carter.

the pea president
the piss president
the nutty president

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

nachos posted:

It connotes irrelevance

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fuschia tude posted:

Corrected for a thing that could actually happen thanks to NH's 10% delegate cutoff.

And if the Nh1 poll posted above is accurate it actually seems not to far off possible with if Jeb, kasich and Christie all just dropped less then 2%.

With the Gilmore poll, maybe the Gilmore campaign just got confused and though internal polls were just meant to be polls of the people actually working on their campaign in New Hampshire.

If he can just get everybody working on his campaign to vote for him he should definitely be able to beat his Idaho vote!

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 8, 2016

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Oiled and Ready posted:

^^ sore loser laws prevent this, but the party would die.

Sore loser laws only exist in a few states, and they also can't prevent him from accepting nomination from one of the minor parties with ballot access, like the Libertarian party.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

the nutty president

KLUMP

KRUMP

TRUMP

:tinfoil:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's like Christmas morning

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Glad to see "all of them" is gaining traction in the race

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HAIL SATAN

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

fishmech posted:

Sore loser laws only exist in a few states, and they also can't prevent him from accepting nomination from one of the minor parties with ballot access, like the Libertarian party.

Theoretically (and this is probably a question for Joementum who understands the arcane election laws in this hosed up country better than anyone) could Trump form his own Make America Great Again Party and get onto the ballot for the general kinda like Ross Perot did with the Reform Party? Or is it too late for that in this cycle already?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

What are the cutoffs for the delegate distribution?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

It's actually a typo, it's supposed to read:

Trump - 32%
Gilmore - 17
Kasich - 12%
Rubio - 11%
Bush - 9%

So....big improvement for ol' Gil over Iowa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!

Oh please god, made this poll be accurate!

• Locked thread