Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Very tempting to sell at least some Trump at 94 cents to invest in Rubio 2nd NO.

Edit: Should have gotten in 10 minutes ago, wow. Still put some money in it though

OrangeKing has issued a correction as of 00:24 on Feb 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kasich backlash? Big new orders for No.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Oh well, if Rubio pulls out 2nd I get $16 but if Kaisich does it I get $260. Can't complain too much about Rubio's sudden implosion.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Carson Dropout 2/12 will resolve as no, get your free money. Confirmed by NYT just now he'll be in South Carolina.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Aliquid posted:

Carson Dropout 2/12 will resolve as no, get your free money. Confirmed by NYT just now he'll be in South Carolina.

Nobody is going to say they're out if they lose today. Though betting on Carson getting out now when his book tour graft is still raking it in isn't a particularly good bet anyway.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aliquid posted:

Christie is talking about South Carolina events and I have 1500 shares of drop out yes for him.

That said, Carson could do whatever, since he's not a real politician. He'll probably end up sticking around another week or two, anyway.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Kasich in 2nd YES is so tempting right now. Haven't pulled the trigger though.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

railroad terror posted:

Kasich in 2nd YES is so tempting right now. Haven't pulled the trigger though.

It was much more tempting at the 1.8/1 it was an hour ago. If you're not just betting against Rubio I'd recommend a Kasich/Jeb basket.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Here's a thing. Probably wrong, probably misleading, have at it:

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/697201844863508481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Aliquid posted:

Carson isn't dropping out by 2/12. Christie and Kasich have put all their eggs in NH, Carson has put no eggs in NH. Tonight's outcome will be meaningless no matter how good or poorly he does.

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

C'monnnn Cruz!

I'm in for Christie dropping out as well. Might let go early as they appear to be going up, but we'll see.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Mostly pulled out of cruz w minor losses. Left 20 bucks in in case of misleading exit polls like the one just posted. I'm all about kasichmentum now

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

a cop posted:

Mostly pulled out of cruz w minor losses. Left 20 bucks in in case of misleading exit polls like the one just posted. I'm all about kasichmentum now

Hope I didn't screw you up, I really don't know if that thing is legit or not. That guy seems to be a real reporter of SOME type...

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Vox Nihili posted:

The only thing more beautiful would be Rubio, Bush and Christie all tying for 4th at 11%.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

Hope I didn't screw you up, I really don't know if that thing is legit or not. That guy seems to be a real reporter of SOME type...

Oh not at all. I'm making more than $20 tonight so I was letting it ride for awhile either way just to make things fun.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
I really want that to be accurate even though it won't be, but if there's one thing that would make it better it's Jeb beating Rubio for fifth

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

DDHQ bellwether results:
Clinton 36.52%
Sanders 61.98%

Trump 35.84%
Cruz 15.12%
Kasich 14.94%
Rubio 10.72%
Bush 9.62%#DDNHbellwether #NH

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

RIP to those who died.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
So is there less volume due to primaries being more predictable and 'boring' than caucuses or did they really improve their server infrastructure in just a week?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

(Sorry "a cop")

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

If exit polling was mostly during the day, and daytime polling favors Kasich, does that mean kasich NO at .40 is a really good deal?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Necc0 posted:

So is there less volume due to primaries being more predictable and 'boring' than caucuses or did they really improve their server infrastructure in just a week?

No real news to swing anything yet. Gotta wait until polls start closing and reporting. Then the meltdown begins.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Flavahbeast posted:

If exit polling was mostly during the day, and daytime polling favors Kasich, does that mean kasich NO at .40 is a really good deal?

Yes, but in reality no one knows what time favors what candidate.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

(Sorry "a cop")

What!? That's great for me! I don't think Cruz is going to pull it out but I'll get to make a nice profit on what I have left! I should have trusted my instincts and kept the huge chunk of shares that I bought @ .13.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Flavahbeast posted:

It depends on what afternoon/evening exit polling says. No way to tell if it carries over or not.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Necc0 posted:

I just got this:

quote:

Due to heavy trading volume, you will experience longer than normal processing times when making trades in this market.
NH.2ND

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Ah maybe they finally separated their servers then. Good for them. It was dumb that they all lived under the same roof.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I miraculously just came out on top with my overall trades in the CRUZ.2nd market. I had 600 shares @ .13 earlier today though. Oh well.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in on No for Cruz and Rubio, Yes for Kasich. Kasichmentum get me money!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yoshifan823 posted:

I'm in on No for Cruz and Rubio, Yes for Kasich. Kasichmentum get me money!

Indeed. Just need for kasich to pull it out for a big drat win today.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Drudge sez Kasich and Cruz are tied at 24%

edit: nm it's talking about that stupid little town that voted last night

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

a cop posted:

What!? That's great for me! I don't think Cruz is going to pull it out but I'll get to make a nice profit on what I have left! I should have trusted my instincts and kept the huge chunk of shares that I bought @ .13.

Ah Cruz shot up so you could have gotten double for those probably.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Flavahbeast posted:

http://www.drudgereport.com/ Drudge sez Kasich and Cruz are tied at 24%

Cruz NO 2nd for 70c BUY BUY BUY

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

Ah Cruz shot up so you could have gotten double for those probably.

Yeah I just sold the 150 shares I had left for .30 :mrgw:

e: I knew in my heart of hearts that there would be some small tidbit of information that made Cruz look favorable early on. Really wish I had committed but oh well. Still made a nice lil easy profit.

Trash Trick has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Feb 10, 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Man that 2nd place market is crazy. The first exit poll shows Cruz ahead of Kasich and Kasich's price went up 20 cents.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Looks like I might actually be able to liquidate my Trump No on winning any primary shares at cost. Come on, Predictit people, buy my worthless shares.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Trump YES selling at 97 cents.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

pathetic little tramp posted:

Man that 2nd place market is crazy. The first exit poll shows Cruz ahead of Kasich and Kasich's price went up 20 cents.

yeah I think trading is insanely lagged right now and it makes things look crazy, try not to panic imo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

The crucial Seabrook precinct is in.

Bernie: 560 votes
Hillary: 443 votes

GOP:
Trump 916 votes
Bush 188 votes
Rubio 164 votes
Cruz 155 votes
Kasich 104 votes
Christie 102 votes
Carson 30 votes
Fiorina 27 votes
Gilmore 0 votes

Time to flip some Bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Gil-mentum

• Locked thread