Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suckthemonkey
Jun 18, 2003

Kro-Bar posted:

Kasich graciously accepted Medicare expansion so he's hosed as soon as Trump and Cruz decide to focus on him.

Also voted for AWB in 1994. He's DOA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TEAYCHES posted:

How can Fiorina possibly still have money for her campaign?

She has a list of donors, and in typical Fiorina efficiency she's managed to get it down from 3 pages to 1!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

MSNBC displaying a 3-Page "Defensive" explanation that they received earlier in the day from the Clinton campaign about why they're still gonna win the nomination

:cawg:

Oh god someone please dig this up and post it here for perusal.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You're vastly overblowing how important NH is. This loss is bad, and losing to Jeb makes it even worse, but he's still got a ton of the establishment behind him. He's been going nuts in NV campaigning through his friends and family there where even Trump hasn't touched yet. If he can pull a good SC showing and an NV win out no one will give a poo poo about NH

Ya know, if he can keep from repeating himself over and over.
I have some news about that...

But first let me tell you that Barrack Obama knows exactly what he's doing

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gilmore up to double digits!!!

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
gently caress Rubio, but not if it means Jeb pulls ahead.

The blood bath needs to continue.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You're vastly overblowing how important NH is. This loss is bad, and losing to Jeb makes it even worse, but he's still got a ton of the establishment behind him.

lolllllll Not anymore he doesn't :fork:

Feb 24, 2013

badatom posted:

I hope she drops out tonight so I don't have to see any more pictures of her.

just another example of sexism from the bernie voters

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ginette Reno posted:

Who do you think benefits the most from the field being so crowded? I would think Trump because of his strong national polling. I'd think the longer the field is crammed the more he gets to enjoy the effect of the other candidates cannibalizing each other.

Cruz. He's got organization in the SEC block of the Super Tuesday states and he's got appeal with a group of Republican voters (evangelicals) that none of the four Governors can touch.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

59-40 in the dem race now :eyepop:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TheBuilder posted:

Looks like some poo poo from the SA vs Worth1000/Fark Photoshop battle

http://ddees.com/

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I can feel the literal shaking of a million idpol idiots

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

*smacks lips* Oh... So mad... Delicious...

https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/697224154446172160

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Yeah keep on screaming the bad darn no-good words over and over until people just tune them out completely.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You're vastly overblowing how important NH is. This loss is bad, and losing to Jeb makes it even worse, but he's still got a ton of the establishment behind him. He's been going nuts in NV campaigning through his friends and family there where even Trump hasn't touched yet. If he can pull a good SC showing and an NV win out no one will give a poo poo about NH

Delegate-wise the early primary states are nearly meaningless, they set a huge narrative though.

Rubio entered the weekend with an enormous gaffe, got slammed for it over three days, and (pending) came in below Jeb, confirming the speculation that his self-repetition was hurting him, which builds into and strengthens the narrative that he's a failure and empty suit and etc etc.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
...Is Sanders' slogan 'a future to believe in'?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

They used the wrong photo. That's not Bernie.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Cruz. He's got organization in the SEC block of the Super Tuesday states and he's got appeal with a group of Republican voters (evangelicals) that none of the four Governors can touch.

Hopefully Carson stays in out of spite and hurts him just a lil bit.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

They used the wrong photo. That's not Bernie.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

lolllllll Not anymore he doesn't :fork:

They gotta go somewhere, Bush and Kasich don't really look all that more palatable because they got a few more percentage points in a much less conservative state then any of the ones following in short order.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Ya know, if he can keep from repeating himself over and over.

Oh, sure, I mean it's basically still a clusterfuck. The problem is that his only argument was essentially "I'm more electable" and now that he had his short circuit it's pretty much gone.

Surely of Kasich/Rubio/Jeb! he's the best hope

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahahahaha.

"You're such a jerk for exposing one of the candidates as completely unprepared and unsuited for the nomination!"

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

You'll come around soon enough :wink:

On the polling side I really don't think you can fault polls on this one- they simply couldn't capture the Rubio slide fast enough.

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

1488 posted:

just another example of sexism from the bernie voters

Nah, I'll be equally happy to eventually have Ted Cruz's melty face off my TV screen.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

FadingChord posted:

He's a master of karate
AND FRIENDSHIP
for everyone

If he's the Dayman, then who's the Nightman?

Obviously Trump is the troll.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if clinton loses by 20%, lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so good, so so good

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

FourLeaf posted:

gently caress Rubio, but not if it means Jeb pulls ahead.

The blood bath needs to continue.

Why do you hate good things.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
rubbin one out for rubio

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

no but you see Sanders voters are Ron Paul supporters

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Except that was expected because NH is a whitebread wasteland

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Jim Gilmore at 13 votes! Gilmentum!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Kro-Bar posted:

Why do you hate good things.

If Jeb does pull ahead that only means good things

He's an awful candidate and if he's the guy the establishment coalesces around...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:siren: George Pataki now has two votes :siren:

Basket of Kittens
Feb 22, 2008

Across the Rio Grande
Is Huffpost applying the sexist label to Sanders too because Hillary isn't winning?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Brannock posted:

Yeah keep on screaming the bad darn no-good words over and over until people just tune them out completely.

Delegate-wise the early primary states are nearly meaningless, they set a huge narrative though.

Rubio entered the weekend with an enormous gaffe, got slammed for it over three days, and (pending) came in below Jeb, confirming the speculation that his self-repetition was hurting him, which builds into and strengthens the narrative that he's a failure and empty suit and etc etc.

Oh absolutely, this is a blow, but all the 'welp Rubio might as well quit now' is silly was my point. He now needs to do very well in SC and he HAS to win NV which is not a great place to be in but also not THAT different from what most people thought his plan was to begin with. 3-2-1 was supposed to end with a triumph in NV anyway. He's gonna get rightly slammed, and I can't wait to watch him sweat and squirm in the debate.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

keep going I'm almost there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

If he's the Dayman, then who's the Nightman?

Obviously Trump is the troll.

I mean I don't wanna be racist, but it would have to be Obama, right?

• Locked thread