Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Walked up a hill today and chilled with a marine, it was damp

Carrying a damp marine up a hill sounds like some crazy crossfit workout! You must be going pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

It's hella windy today so rather than going for a run I invented human sailing. It's very complicated and interesting I assure you, but the basic gist is you attach a sail to yourself and get blown by the wind instead of using effort to run.

hemale in pain

uk got a stupid storm going on, it's pretty weak, but there's like 70mph gusts so no biking to the gym for me )=

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
shoveling snow

GoodbyeTurtles

hemale in pain posted:

uk got a stupid storm going on, it's pretty weak, but there's like 70mph gusts so no biking to the gym for me )=

Gusts up to 100mph down here !!!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

on the bright side, wacky weather means Eddie Aikau is on!!

https://www.facebook.com/KellySlater/posts/10153454389054226

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

wow it must be windy all over, cause had to cancel my morning ride due to gusts.

went to some steamy yoga instead, which was nice this cold morning.

hemale in pain

are we all uk or is this the global warming thing i've heard so much about :ohdear:

shabbat goy

Gym re-setting claimed the route I was projecting :smith:

On the plus side, I flashed a V1 and got a V2 that I had been working on, plus all the new routes meant that the stuff I was working on was clear all night.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'm eating from a giant greek yogurt container for breakfast. it makes me feel gross even though I'm the only one eating from it. But I don't want to have to transfer to another container and eat from there :ohdear:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

GoodbyeTurtles

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm eating from a giant greek yogurt container for breakfast. it makes me feel gross even though I'm the only one eating from it. But I don't want to have to transfer to another container and eat from there :ohdear:

Be brave

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Who are the weightlifting studs in byob. It takes a license to have guns

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

lmbo calrissian posted:

i don't lift because i don't want to bulk up
yeah that's why

hi how are you ♥

Piso Mojado

lmbo calrissian posted:

it actually doesn't take a license to have guns, compadre.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Piso Mojado posted:

it actually doesn't take a license to have guns, compadre.

I didn't know, I'm so sorry :/

Yeah bulking, in a perfect world you wouldn't have to spend 10x as much on red meat, it's for spoiled men really

Piso Mojado

I just eat and exercise enough to where I might live a little longer than the average man and look slightly better when I get there.

Piso Mojado

i wanna be an inspiration to other yobbers out there who also want to live a little longer and look a little better.

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

I just eat and exercise enough to where I might live a little longer than the average man and look slightly better when I get there.

Death is waiting for us around every corner, I want to give myself a fighting chance!

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Death is waiting for us around every corner, I want to give myself a fighting chance!

I'm going to kick death right in the balls

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

Yeah! :sparkles:

GoodbyeTurtles

I'm a cool buff dude with attitude that looks good nude, death is just bones

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Piso Mojado posted:

speaking as a cheerful boneman I welcome death and its icy embrace

hi how are you ♥

bacalou

ok im not going to read this entire thread but does anyone here do yoga @ home?

Matoi Ryuko

bacalou posted:

ok im not going to read this entire thread but does anyone here do yoga @ home?

Every once in blue moon I'll look up a yoga routine online and give it a shot. It's a good and relaxing way to stretch.

bacalou

i used to do a daily sun salutation but that was years ago and the only one i remember is mountain pose

Matoi Ryuko

bacalou posted:

i used to do a daily sun salutation but that was years ago and the only one i remember is mountain pose

I've never done it first thing in the morning. Seems like it would be pretty cool!

Piso Mojado

I do most of my yoga at home. and go to classes every once in a while to work on my form.

generally speaking I do:

15 min mindful meditation (laying on back, hands on belly)

2 sets of sun salutations

1 set of balance poses (usually around 5, both warriors and whatever I feel like after)

1 set of core strength poses

and end with 15 min of mindful meditation again.

FutonForensic

lmbo calrissian posted:

i lift weights but i'm up to ummmm 110 lbs on squats lmao

i am not very large... l-lmao...

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

I do most of my yoga at home. and go to classes every once in a while to work on my form.

generally speaking I do:

15 min mindful meditation (laying on back, hands on belly)

2 sets of sun salutations

1 set of balance poses (usually around 5, both warriors and whatever I feel like after)

1 set of core strength poses

and end with 15 min of mindful meditation again.

Mine is more like

2 hits of the snooze button

1 trip to the bathroom (sometimes #1, sometimes #2)

2 cat salutations

3 egg omelette (with buttered toast)

1 cardio routine

15,000 posts on something awful

10 minutes of mindlessness meditation

1 trip to the corner store for a brownie (delicious brownie)

end w/ video games and more posts on the internet

Piso Mojado

you eat three omelets before you run?

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

you eat three omelets before you run?

No, it's an omelette made from 3 eggs, but I often do my run at random times during the day, sometimes after a large meal. Running while bloated isn't really difficult, it's running while having to poo that's difficult.

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

No, it's an omelette made from 3 eggs, but I often do my run at random times during the day, sometimes after a large meal. Running while bloated isn't really difficult, it's running while having to poo that's difficult.

I find that's when I run the fastest tbh

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

I find that's when I run the fastest tbh

My fastest sprints happen right after a pack of coyotes begins yippin' in the distance.

Piso Mojado

if you did yoga, you would be mentally connected with the coyotes and they would run along side of you, protecting their new pack member from harm, cramps.

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

if you did yoga, you would be mentally connected with the coyotes and they would run along side of you, protecting their new pack member from harm, cramps.

I put more faith in my ability to kick coyotes in the face than I do connecting with them spiritually, call me a pragmatist, if you will. :shobon:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FutonForensic posted:

i lift weights but i'm up to ummmm 110 lbs on squats lmao

i am not very large... l-lmao...

Good poo poo my small feathered friend!

hemale in pain

hey friends, does anyone straight leg deadlift here? i've been doing them for a bit but i dunno if i'm doing them right. for normal deadlifts I brace at the bottom of the lift, push my chest up etc between reps but with straight leg deadlifts it feels better to take a breath at the top and squeeze my abs then lower the bar and go up again when it touches the floor with no pause (without trying to bounce it of course)

im just curious if im turning it into a barbell row accidentally

hemale in pain

unrelated question, how do you stop red marks on your shoulders/neck area from cable crunches? combined with red marks from squatting it looks like ive been brutally savaged in the bedroom

e: im holding the cable like the lady here

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Feb 12, 2016

Matoi Ryuko

hemale in pain posted:

unrelated question, how do you stop red marks on your shoulders/neck area from cable crunches? combined with red marks from squatting it looks like ive been brutally savaged in the bedroom

e: im holding the cable like the lady here

I would try wearing more clothing, or try doing less weight and more reps and work your way back up, so that your skin has a chance to toughen up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

my skin is weak and supple

• Locked thread