Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Chocobo posted:

Ask me anything.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy poo poo this page got dark.

Yeah, the stimpire abyss has leaked a bit.

Star Citizen jokes are running few and far between because the satire is real now.

Dark indeed.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
I recommend not Googling wesha. I accidentally got another Goon to do that when I asked if they'd ever heard of wesha.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
EightAce do you think Chris/Sandi/Ortwin etc. have figured out who you are at this point? I ask this assuming you don't directly work directly under CIG and therefore can't be immediately poo poo binned.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Beet Wagons is NOT REAL :ohdear:

Evil_Greven posted:

Y'know, one of the things I've always wanted - since TIE Fighter, at least - was a multiplayer arcade space sim.

Then X-Wing Alliance came out. It was fun. It was not great, though. The Microsoft Gaming Zone kinda sucked. MMOs appeared on the scene around the same time, and I thought maybe someday there would be a TIE Fighter-like MMO.

It seems many others shared this dream, given the success in raising money for Star Citizen. The debacles associated with it kept me from spending money on it pre-release, but I had some hope that it might exist one day.

However, now I know that the dream will never come to fruition - because of of Chris Roberts.

Go play Elite Dangerous with the frog goons. If I ever finish all the tutorials I might. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740324

starkebn posted:

I actually like this

vengeful murderous garbage woman owns agreed

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Mirificus posted:

I recommend not Googling wesha. I accidentally got another Goon to do that when I asked if they'd ever heard of wesha.

I tried. nothing comes up. a few SC posts, profile and thats about it.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Mirificus posted:

Search your feelings...

Lime Tonics posted:

It is a real thing.

Here is some nightmare fuel for you.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...2449042984.html

5% off TODAY ONLY.

paaarp

Decrepus posted:

Imagine 4 inches on the side of your face.

Someone kill me

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Nation posted:

Someone kill me

Dont kink shame, this is your new fetish.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I would love to spend 250 on a mask that makes me look like an electrical socket

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
"It was broken for a time but now appears to be fixed."

Lolololololwut. Why does he even bother anymore.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

One thing I have learned from star citizen is not to search for images or anything for that matter, attached to their said user names.

I have had to burn,bury,and destroy several computers because of this.

Yeah, the best part of that lazygamer article is how the character customization appearance deal is tied into the engine and will break it, if they try to use it.

edit :

from above ^^^ DO NOT SDEARCH NAMESNKVN%VVNTHTC, with that have a good night.

Why not?

(Like telling a Goon "Don't look at this!" will EVER work.)

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

alphabettitouretti posted:

The new Coen movie Hail, Caesar is set during this period of big studio productions.

Keep your throttle in the blue for maximum manoeuvrability. Yaw is deliberately nerfed so you need to use pitch and roll mostly, yaw is just good for minor adjustments. Use thrusters when pitching to gain an advantage in turning fights. Also helps to make use of your forward and back thrust to stay on their tail, if you feel like you're about to overtake slam on the brakes and it'll help keep enemies in sight. If you want you can switch FA off and spin around to shoot behind without changing your direction of travel, but be aware that movement is sluggish when doing this so you don't wanna be too close or they'll tear you a new one and turn around for another go. Get used to adjusting energy distribution on the fly - WEP increases the available weapon energy and recharge rate, ENG changes your top speed, SYS affects the shield resistance and recharge. If you're being shot at prioritise SYS then ENG, if you're the one doing the shooting you want pips in WEP. Check target details before engaging and see what kind of loadout they're packing. If you're going up against a ship with loads of turrets it's different to facing up to something toting big powerful front facing guns like cannons or plasmas.

Don't be so quick to give up. The combat tutorials are much harder than most of the PVE fights in the game. Use the tutorials to get used to the controls.

The kids were at their mother's place and it was the weekend so I may have been somewhat stoned. I shall try again.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

The only RPG worthy of the Stimpire is F.A.T.A.L.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
anal circumference triples every second

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Haskell9 posted:

anal circumference triples every second

But enough about playing Star Citizen

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

D_Smart posted:

I hate* it when I'm right.

Here, read this for a glimpse of how truly hosed they are: http://www.lazygamer.net/gaming-news/star-citizen-working-optimising-network-code/

* not really

Roberts choice words from the article :

may not be able to. It may also vary by manufacturer. In short it is still being designed.
it’s a balance issue which is being worked on
Yes. Longer term we will generate
will be implemented farther down the road
Waiting for everything to be properly polished
It will be rolled out, hopefully, in 2.3

Someday you will have a game ! I swear ! Just a few more millions !

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD?

I go away to take a shower, I come back, prop myself up in bed with an obscene amount of pillows and tissues and NyQuil, and . . . :yikes:

gently caress y'all; have a cardigan pattern.

IRISH CARDIGAN PATTERN (AKA SIX OUNCE CARDIGAN [so named because I made hidden interior pockets large enough to hold my six-ounce flask])

Terrible photo:

Skill Level:
Experienced

Materials:
Needles: #7 straight needles
#8 straight needles
#8 circular needles
#8 double pointed needles
Yarn: 8 (8, 9, 9, 10) skeins (quantity depends on size and may vary depending on how you size the hood) Lion Brand Wool-Ease Forest Green Heather (or shade of green of your choice)
Other Materials: cable needle
two place markers
at least four stitch holders
row counter
nine one-inch Celtic knot buttons

Gauge:
4.8 stitches per inch
6 rows per inch

Stitch Explanation:
K—knit
P—purl
st(s)—stitch(es)
inc—increase
sl—slip
psso—pass slipped stitch over
ssk—Sl two sts, one at a time, as if to K. Slide the left needle into the front loop of both sts and K them together.
K2tog—knit two together
RS—right side
WS—wrong side
Irish moss stitch—K1P1 for 2 rows, P1K1 for 2 rows. Repeat these 4 rows for Irish moss stitch.

Size: Extra small, small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large. Pattern is written for smallest size with changes for larger sizes in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning.

Finished chest: 34 (37, 40, 43, 47) in.

Finished length: 22 (22 ½, 23, 23, 23 ½) in.

Notes:

The photos are, of course, terrible. Bear with me. Eventually I'll post better ones. gently caress off.

The cardigan is fairly loose-fitting so it will fit over heavy, long-sleeved garments. If you want a closer fit, simply knit a smaller size or adjust your needle size accordingly.

I included instructions for a generously-sized hood because I often wear my hair up in a clip, and I also wear glasses, meaning hoods often aren't roomy enough for my liking. That said, the regular-sized hood is still fairly roomy, so I recommend against making the generously-sized version if you don't need it for your hair. :)

I included instructions for a drawstring for the hoodie; it is of course optional.

I chose to make a cardigan with buttons because I detest zippers; you may certainly omit the buttonholes and attach a zipper instead if you wish.

I made angled inset pockets because I find that angled pockets work more naturally with the way my hands slide into pockets, and inset pockets wouldn't interfere with the cable pattern. The interior pockets are just basic patch pockets. You may, of course, make regular patch pockets for the outside, make straight slant pockets, or omit the pockets altogether.

PATTERN:

Back:
With smaller needles, cast on 78 (86, 94, 102, 122, 138) sts.
Work in K1P1 rib for about 1½ in. (about 9 rows). Switch to larger needles and Irish moss stitch. Work till piece measures 16 in., ending with a WS row.

Shape armholes:
Cast off 6 (7, 8, 10, 15, 18) sts at beg of next 2 rows—66 (72, 78, 82, 92, 102) sts.

Sizes extra large and extra extra large only: Dec 1 st at each end of next 6 (8) rows—80 (86) sts.

All sizes: Dec 1 st each end of next 7 rows—52 (58, 64, 68, 66, 72) sts.

Continue even till armholes measure 7 3/4 (8, 8½, 9, 10, 10½,) in., ending with a WS row.

Shape shoulders:
Cast off 6 (7, 7, 8, 8, 8) sts at beginning of next two rows, then 5 (6, 7, 7, 7, 8) sts at beginning of next two rows. Move remaining 34 (34, 36, 36, 38, 38) sts on a st holder.

Left Front:
With smaller needles, cast on 48 (52, 56, 60, 72, 80) sts.
Working in K1P1 ribbing, work till piece measures 1½" from beginning, ending with a WS row.

Size large only:
Next row (RS): Work 11 sts. Inc 1 st in next st. Work 13 sts. Inc 1 st in next st. Work 12 sts. Work even to end of row—62 sts.
Next row (WS): Work even.

All sizes: Switch to larger needles. Switch the first 22 (26, 30, 36, 46, 54) sts in K1P1 rib to Irish moss st as on the back. Place marker. Work Row 1 of Celtic Knot pattern over next 20 sts. Place marker. Work last 6 sts in established K1P1 rib.

This is the chart:

This is the legend to the chart.

Continue working in established Irish moss st, Celtic Knot pattern, and K1P1 rib.
If you do not wish to add angled inset pockets, skip till the end of the pocket segment.

Angled inset pocket:
The photo below the instructions shows the completed pocket. Simply put, you work the front of the pocket first, set it aside, work the back of the pocket, and then join the two together. There is some trickery with stitch holders involved, but remembering that you're just making two sides of a pocket should help keep it simple.

Work till piece measures about 2.5 in. or desired length (where you want the bottom of the pocket to be), ending on a WS row. (Make a note of which row in the pattern it is so you can make the pocket in the same place on the right front.) Work across first 12 (14, 17, 19, 25, 28) sts and place those sts on holder.

In established pattern, decrease one st on pocket edge every third row 10 times. You should have 0 (2, 3, 7, 11, 16) sts left to work before the marker noting the beginning of the cable pattern—26 (28, 29, 33, 37, 42) sts total on your left needle. This creates the angled front of the pocket. Place these sts on holder.

Move 12 (14, 17, 19, 25, 28) sts from first st holder back to needle. Cast on 30 (32, 33, 37, 41, 46) sts to make up the width of the pocket lining. Work in Irish moss st about 32 rows or until long enough to rejoin the second st holder. This creates the interior of the pocket itself. Rejoin by working the lining sts together with the pocket facing sts off the second st holder. This means working one lining st together with one st off the holder, with either K2tog or P2tog depending on how the pocket facing sts lie. Work the 6 sts for the buttonband still on the holder—48 (52, 56, 62, 72, 80) sts.

Continuing in established Irish moss st, Celtic Knot chart, and ribbed edging, work till piece measures 16 in. from beginning, ending with a WS row.

Shape armhole:
Cast off 6 (7, 8, 10, 15, 18) sts at armhole edge of next row—42 (45, 50, 52, 57, 62) sts.
Work 1 WS row.

Sizes extra large and extra extra large only: Dec 1 st at armhole edge of next 6 (8) rows—51 (54) sts.

All sizes: Dec 1 st at armhole edge every other rokw 7 times—35 (38, 43, 45, 44, 47) sts.

Continue in pattern until armhole measures 7 3/4 (8, 8½, 9, 10, 10½,) in., ending with a WS row.

Shape shoulder:
Cast off 5 (6, 7, 8, 7, 9) sts at armhole edge of next row. Work 1 WS row. Cast off 4 (6, 7, 8, 7, 8) sts at armhole edge of next row—26 (26, 29, 29, 30, 30) sts. Move remaining sts to holder.

Along the button band, mark where you want to place your buttons.

Right Front:
With smaller needles, cast on 48 (52, 56, 60, 72, 80) sts.
Working in K1P1 ribbing, work till piece measures 1½" from beginning, ending with a WS row. Place your first buttonhole in the middle of this ribbing.
Note: To correspond with the button band on the left front, the right front includes the buttonhole band. Note where you placed the markers on the left front for the button band. As you work the right front, when you reach the corresponding places in the buttonhole band, decrease 2 sts in the middle of the buttonhole band, and then cast on 2 sts over the hole on the next row. I had nine buttons and placed the first buttonhole in the middle of the ribbing at the bottom, and I placed the remaining buttonholes at every Row 9 and Row 25 of the pattern.

Size large only:
Next row (RS): Work 11 sts. Inc 1 st in next st. Work 13 sts. Inc 1 st in next st. Work 12 sts. Work even to end of row—62 sts.
Next row (WS): Work even.

All sizes: Switch to larger needles. Switch the first 22 (26, 30, 36, 46, 54) sts in K1P1 rib to Irish moss st as on the back. Place marker. Work Row 1 of Right Front Celtic Knot pattern over next 20 sts. Place marker. Work last 6 sts in established K1P1 rib.

This is the chart:

This is the legend to the chart.

Continue working in established Irish moss st, Celtic Knot pattern, and K1P1 rib. Don't forget to work your buttonholes.
If you do not wish to add angled inset pockets, skip till the end of the pocket segment.

Angled inset pocket:
This is just like the pocket on the left front but mirror imaged. Again, just remember you're making the front and back of a pocket, joining the two together, and then continuing with the rest of cardigan.

Work till piece measures about 2.5 in. or desired length (where you want the bottom of the pocket to be), ending on a WS row. Work to last 12 (14, 17, 19, 25, 28) sts and place those sts on holder.

In established pattern, decrease one st on pocket edge every third row 10 times. You should have 0 (2, 3, 7, 11, 16) sts right to work before the marker noting the beginning of the cable pattern—26 (28, 29, 33, 37, 42) sts total on your right needle. Place sts on holder.

Move 12 (14, 17, 19, 25, 28) sts from first st holder back to needle. Cast on 30 (32, 33, 37, 41, 46) sts to make up the width of the pocket lining. Work in Irish moss st about 32 rows or until long enough to rejoin the second st holder. Rejoin by working the lining sts together with the pocket facing sts off the second st holder. This means working one lining st together with one st off the holder, with either K2tog or P2tog depending on how the pocket facing sts lie. Work the 6 sts for the buttonband still on the holder—48 (52, 56, 62, 72, 80) sts.

Continuing in established Irish moss st, Celtic Knot chart, and ribbed edging, work till piece measures 16 in. from beginning, ending with a WS row.

Shape armhole:
Cast off 6 (7, 8, 10, 15, 18) sts at armhole edge of next row—42 (45, 50, 52, 57, 62) sts.
Work 1 RS row.

Sizes extra large and extra extra large only: Dec 1 st at armhole edge of next 6 (8) rows—51 (54) sts.

All sizes: Dec 1 st at armhole edge every other row 7 times—35 (38, 43, 45, 44, 47) sts.

Continue in pattern until armhole measures 7 3/4 (8, 8½, 9, 10, 10½,) in., ending with a WS row.

Shape shoulder:
Cast off 5 (6, 7, 8, 7, 9) sts at armhole edge of next row. Work 1 WS row. Cast off 4 (6, 7, 8, 7, 8) sts at armhole edge of next row—26 (26, 29, 29, 30, 30) sts. Move remaining sts to holder.

Sleeves:
With smaller needles, cast on 42 (42, 48, 52, 62, 70) sts. Work in K1P1 rib 1½ in. Switch to larger needles and Irish moss stitch. Inc 1 st each end every 7 (7, 6, 5, 4, 4) rows 16 (19, 20, 22, 26, 30) times—74 (80, 88, 96, 114, 130) sts. Cast off.

Hood:
I posted a close up of the completed hood below the instructions; it shows the detail of where the shoulder and hood join.

Sew shoulder seams.

If you want to make a drawstring, you will also have to make a drawstring pocket. To do this, simply cast on eight sts at the beginning and end of the hood adjacent to the six sts forming the button and buttonhole bands.

Row 1: With RS of work facing and larger needles, work in pattern across 26 (26, 29, 29, 30, 30) sts from right front st holder. Place marker on needle. Pick up and work 34 (34, 36, 36, 38, 38) from back st holder. Work in pattern across 26 (26, 29, 29, 30, 30) sts from left front st holder—86 (86, 94, 94, 98, 98) sts.

Note: If necessary to make the Irish moss stitch pattern work, you may add or omit an increase when you join the front and back together. I had to rip out and redo it several times before I got it right.

Row 2: Work even.
Row 3: Work in pattern to marker. Inc 1. Work 34 (34, 36, 36, 38, 38) sts. Inc 1. Work in pattern to end of row.

Normal-sized hood:
Repeat last 2 rows 10 (10, 6, 6, 4, 4) times more—108 sts. Cont even in pattern until hood measures 12 in., ending with a WS row.

Generously-sized hood:
Repeat last 2 rows 25 (25, 21, 21, 17, 17) times more—138 sts. Cont even in pattern until hood measures 14 in., ending with a WS row.

Shape top:
Row 1: Work in pattern across 51 sts. Sl1, K1, psso. Pm. K2tog. Work in pattern to end of row.
Row 2: Work even.
Row 3: Work in pattern to 2 sts before marker. Sl1, K1, psso. Sm. K2tog. Work in pattern to end of row.
Repeat rows 2 and 3 7 times more, then row 2 once—88 sts. Fold cast off edge of hood in half and sew top seam.

Finish drawstring pocket:
Fold drawstring pocket in half. Sew seam, taking care not to sew the ends shut. You should have a nice roomy drawstring pocket with a nice neat folded edge facing out. The only bit which might look untidy is the empty end where the drawstring will go, but no one will notice once it's threaded through and prettily tied.

Drawstring:
A picture of the drawstring in its drawstring pocket is below the directions.

With double pointed needles, cast on 3 sts. Work in I-cord until drawstring measures 36 inches or desired length. Cast off.

Use a long wire, such as a wire coathanger, to draw the drawstring through the drawstring pocket in the hood. Tie an overhand knot in each end.

Interior pockets:
With smaller needles, cast on 26 sts. Work in K1P1 rib 1 in. Switch to larger needles and Irish moss st. Work till piece measures 6 in. Cast off.

Finishing:

Sew in sleeves. Sew side and sleeve seams. Sew pocket seams. Attach buttons. Sew in inner pockets in left and right fronts.

Angled inset pocket finishing: With smaller needles, pick up and knit 32 sts along pocket edge; work in K1P1 rib 1 in. Cast off.

Block; weave in loose ends.

fuzzknot fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Feb 11, 2016

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sew what?

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

I've spared the thread from knitting puns so far. Don't make me use them. :mad:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I've seen the future of Star Citizen and its name is Something Awful.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

BigglesSWE posted:

I've seen the future of Star Citizen and its name is Something Awful.

I think that's the present, but in all lower case.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
They read out fuzzknot posts over loudspeaker in the stimpire

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
I tried that cardigan recipe but it didn't taste so good

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Fuzz knot I uh. Bwuh. I just. Ok. Hmmm. I gotcha. I think.

My sister knits. Or wraps yarn around a ring thing wth pegs. Made me a hat!

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

D_Smart posted:

It wasn't. Look again.
Who needs meds? I just took out a second mortgage on my disabled parents house and invested the money into something of real value.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

In the stimpire sewing puns double every second.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Like a total goon, I've started a bit of a fight on Swedish site FZ. Newsarticle about SC and the "split" due on Sunday. I voiced my concerns about the quality of SC at its current state and someone tells me "it's not meant to be enjoyable at present!" #itsanalphaargument

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Gonna be the comfiest Dark Knight that Star Citizen ever saw.

fuzzknot posted:

I've spared the thread from knitting puns so far. Don't make me use them. :mad:
You reap what you sew.

Dark Knit

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

fuzzknot posted:

gently caress y'all; have a cardigan pattern.

Skill Level:
Experienced
Yeah that's gonna be a problem for me.

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

So when people talk about how the Crobbler always meant for SQ42 to be the primary focus of the Kickstarter and it's perfectly normal for that to be the focus, they can't possible believe that, right? I mean the thing everybody paid for is called "Star Citizen" which is also the name of the multiplayer game that no one is working on.

Also lol at open development. Every time I watch one of these guys talk about what they're working on, I hear, "Well, I can't talk about that, because spoilers."

The Crobbler says this is open game development. "I'm working on the game" isn't really a newsflash, bro. Or I guess it kind of is, in the case of this game.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Star Citizen has the best carebears.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6351375/#Comment_6351375

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6351380/#Comment_6351380

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mendrian posted:

So when people talk about how the Crobbler always meant for SQ42 to be the primary focus of the Kickstarter and it's perfectly normal for that to be the focus, they can't possible believe that, right? I mean the thing everybody paid for is called "Star Citizen" which is also the name of the multiplayer game that no one is working on.

Also lol at open development. Every time I watch one of these guys talk about what they're working on, I hear, "Well, I can't talk about that, because spoilers."

The Crobbler says this is open game development. "I'm working on the game" isn't really a newsflash, bro. Or I guess it kind of is, in the case of this game.

The true pleasure of this thread is the slow random degeneration of chris roberts's name.

chris roberts -> croberts -> crobber -> crobbler -> crobo -> crebis -> etc.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

We have always been developing Squadron 42.

Donating is peace.
Freedom is subscription.
Ignorance is devotion.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

One thing I have learned from star citizen is not to search for images or anything for that matter, attached to their said user names.

I have had to burn,bury,and destroy several computers because of this.

Yeah, the best part of that lazygamer article is how the character customization appearance deal is tied into the engine and will break it, if they try to use it.

edit :

from above ^^^ DO NOT SDEARCH NAMESNKVN%VVNTHTC, with that have a good night.

looking at the bodies of those people.. i dont think a single cosplayer there is a woman. those are ALL men wearing that stuff...

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

can someone post a classic b'tak effort post with that retarded formatting?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Gilganixon posted:

have a stimpire painsoldier

i went with pink because i'm sick of seeing grey poo poo everywhere and also because it makes them more of an eyesore

get it?

sorry for lack of fidelity, had to get this one out fast.
:eyepop:
Holy poo poo this is the best thing ever

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I especially like the air tube connected to colon

It's the Stimpire CPAP

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

aleksendr posted:

Nicely done. I like the "last stage Slanesh cultist" vibe but i'm getting a little worried about the whole Stimpire thing. I'm starting to fell we are actually developing and improving on some poor internet madman torture porn. Even for comedy purpose its a bit unsettling.

Just you wait 'til #34 kicks in

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
a space game without pvp sounds like tyhe most boring thing. what do these people even want from a game that they couldt get by watching windows starfield for 6 hours a day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fuzzknot posted:

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD?

Make beanies, auction them off, and donate the money to a charity that would drive the Citizens insane. That'd be a pretty funny thing to do since they outright refuse to support charities or some dumb poo poo each time it's brought up.

One of the CCP devs knitted a few with various EVE pirate faction logos on it, like the one below, and CCP auctioned it off for PLEX (in-game GTC) during the PLEX For Good charity drive they did. Each PLEX was worth 1 billion ISK in-game, which is ~$15 to $20 and CCP matched each one for IRL donation to the Icelandic Red Cross. If I remember correctly, the auction reached over $1k USD and went to the Typhoon Haiyan relief effort.

• Locked thread