Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Goodpancakes posted:

As the duly elected representative of Clark County to the State of Nevada I demand you release my constituent from illegal federal custody! He was travelling, and not by a boat!

He was done traveling :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Al! posted:

reports of a glowing David Bowie seen over the skies of Portland tonight

Abe Vigoda

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Wait so Bundy was just holed up with a bunch of guns in Nevada? And they got him to travel on a plane where he couldn't take any weapons? I'm not sure to think if the FBI is just that clever or Bundy is just that dumb.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ashpanash posted:

Abe Vigoda

Did you ever see them in the same room?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

FourLeaf posted:

Wait so Bundy was just holed up with a bunch of guns in Nevada? And they got him to travel on a plane where he couldn't take any weapons? I'm not sure to think if the FBI is just that clever or Bundy is just that dumb.

Yes

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
Oh my god how loving stupid can you be to present your ID to a system connected to every national database, walk unarmed through security, and then board a flight which takes a few hours, during which the police have ample time to assemble and prepare for your arrest at your known location.

This is a great loving day.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FAUXTON posted:

the guy with the hosed up face

He's a Bundy

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

FourLeaf posted:

It's the latter.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Cantorsdust posted:

Oh my god how loving stupid can you be to present your ID to a system connected to every national database, walk unarmed through security, and then board a flight which takes a few hours, during which the police have ample time to assemble and prepare for your arrest at your known location.

I like to think that everyone at security was like :stonklol: as he walked by

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

Goodpancakes posted:

As the duly elected representative of Clark County to the State of Nevada I demand you release my constituent from illegal federal custody! He was travelling, and not by a boat!

Pipe down in there, Fiore!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Pounded in the Butt by Flag Fringe. Chuck Tingle takes on the Bundys

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

https://twitter.com/StephenKATU/status/697672780683194368

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

according to the guy that broke the story about him getting arrested TSA was extra rigorous with screening this time and ground security down to a halt. probably shoulda been a tip off to ol cliven :rip:

efb

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

pillsburysoldier posted:

It may not be exactly stupid. Isn't his entire immediate family, save his wife, in jail right now? He could've just let himself get picked up because gently caress it. Even in spite of his obvious deficiencies, he may just be tired. This way, he at least maintains the 'integrity' of his militia theme and operations.

I mean, really, why travel for a bunch of leftovers who were abandoned for being too weird and unhinged for your own unhinged group?

He has 14 kids (of which 3 are in jail (maybe more, but none recently)) and 60 grandkids.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

I support this method over a No-Fly List.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

"Sir, you've been, uh, randomly selected for additional screening!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

OAquinas posted:

He has 14 kids (of which 3 are in jail (maybe more, but none recently)) and 60 grandkids.

Holy poo poo. His family tree can be considered its own RICO Act syndicate.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Cantorsdust posted:

The revolution is foiled again by the devious federal masterminds.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Jagchosis posted:

according to the guy that broke the story about him getting arrested TSA was extra rigorous with screening this time and ground security down to a halt. probably shoulda been a tip off to ol cliven :rip:

efb

But he's a patriot so it couldnt possibly mean the feds were laughing at having drawn him into the most obvious honeypot ever

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/697684324737388544

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What was Cliven expecting when he arrived anyway? Legions of adoring supporters?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I was going to get a reasonable night's sleep. Then I saw that livestream was up. And here we go, it's nearly 3 AM, and I don't know if I'll sleep a wink.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I suppose my greatest concern with the FBI's plan was that it made it incredibly easy for the militants and their ilk to skip out on charges if they were at all clever, and that no one could possibly be that stupid. I suppose I have to apologize to the FBI, and troll supreme Mark, for having accurately estimated these people's intelligence.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It's probably illegal but they should have had the SWAT team disguise themselves as Navy Seals who turned against the government.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dave&Mel sounds like a great name for a lovely burger joint or a hedge fund.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bobjr posted:

It's probably illegal but they should have had the SWAT team disguise themselves as Navy Seals who turned against the government.

Why make it harder on themselves, he delivered himself security screened and wrapped up in a little bow.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Lotka Volterra posted:

I suppose my greatest concern with the FBI's plan was that it made it incredibly easy for the militants and their ilk to skip out on charges if they were at all clever, and that no one could possibly be that stupid. I suppose I have to apologize to the FBI, and troll supreme Mark, for having accurately estimated these people's intelligence.

:911:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The live stream is still up? Where at?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bobjr posted:

"Backup has arrived, boys! We're heading straight to Washington DC to kick off the revolution, but first to storm this federal penitentiary and free our fellow patriots. Lead the charge!"

*stays outside and locks door behind them*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The revolution is foiled again by the devious federal masterminds.

The Revolution couldn't be expected to do a 12 hour drive!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

xrunner posted:

Dave&Mel sounds like a great name for a lovely burger joint or a hedge fund.

Dave and Mel's Sedition Burgers. Bundy beef with all the Trim.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
This was all part of Cliven's plan. Get locked up with his sons then stage an escape, just like in Prison Break. :v:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Double Agent posted:

This was all part of Cliven's plan. Get locked up with his sons then stage an escape, just like in Prison Break. :v:

He had the constitution tattooed on his back because surely that's his map out of there.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Hermetic posted:

I've got a feeling

That tonight's gonna be a good night.

That tonight's gonna be a good good night.

Totally going to bed humming this song, now.

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

Sandy is one of the people at the constipation camp, Fiore is actually Victoria Jackson in deep character.

Okay, this was 10 pages ago, but I have to point something out. Given the sheer quantity of lube, dildos, and sugar-free gummy bears on-site, I cannot imagine that anything in that camp is constipated.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

The live stream is still up? Where at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAYQLD-ZuY

not the same one, its just some old guy talking about how the modern world confuses and frightens him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lots of helicopter noises overhead tonight in portland. Might be confirmation bias, but I feel like there's a lot more activity than normal.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

buttcoinbrony posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAYQLD-ZuY

not the same one, its just some old guy talking about how the modern world confuses and frightens him
They are so pissed at Fiore now!

Its beautiful.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

This is a beautiful night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

xrunner posted:

Lots of helicopter noises overhead tonight in portland. Might be confirmation bias, but I feel like there's a lot more activity than normal.

They are quickly setting up the FEMA camps now that the last hope of America has been snuffed out.

• Locked thread