Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

JEEVES420 posted:

What does American style teeth mean? Are there other styles of teeth?

Big and white. It's not really a 'thing' here in the UK (home of British Bad Teeth)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

JEEVES420 posted:

What does American style teeth mean? Are there other styles of teeth?

There's the British style too:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

Nice try but he is Irish!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rondette posted:

:confused: What's the difference? :confused:

:v:

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.

Is that a pair of sunglasses in your gut?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
You could probably keep a lot of things tucked up there, very handy

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

how the gently caress does this even happen?

Rondette posted:

There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

Romeo...Rose??? is that you??

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Shane MacGowan's always had lovely teeth, but he also wrecked the poo poo out of them through years of drug and alcohol abuse along with a weakness for sugar. Last Christmas, an entire team of dentists got together and performed what they called the "Everest of Dentistry" by fixing his teeth as part of a TV special. He looks pretty good now.

Well... he still looks like an alcoholic wreck, but his teeth are fixed.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Meth

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Rondette posted:

Big and white. It's not really a 'thing' here in the UK (home of British Bad Teeth)

Specifically big and pearly white. It's not really a thing in a lot of places. Teeth are supposed to have some color to them naturally from the dentin layer showing through enamel, rather than looking like piano keys.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Rondette posted:

There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

I like the weird taxidermy thing on your wall.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Lookin' pretty good there Zizek

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

clockwork automaton posted:

Cat woke me up early and then decided to try his hand at summoning demons while I took this.

I felt weird being the first to comment but you look great in those glasses, and blue old lady hair

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I still can't get over that hula hooping as an adult is apprently a Thing outside of Cirque du Soleil

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

https://www.what-dog.net/

This thread might get even more fun :D

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Kitchner posted:

I still can't get over that hula hooping as an adult is apprently a Thing outside of Cirque du Soleil

To be fair it doesn't seem like its catching on very well with cats though, poor thing can't even get it started.

Hearsay
Mar 16, 2012

Rondette posted:

Shane MacGowan, by the way, both is and isn’t Irish. He was born in Kent to Irish parents in 1957, but lived in Tipperary, with relatives, until he was six. Like quite a few children of immigrants, he shuttled between the old country and the new one, but when he was six he was sent back to live with his parents, first in Brighton, then in Kent, and then in London. He has, it’s clear, always felt Irish, and has made his name from music that had Irish traditions at its heart. But until he moved to Dublin 11 years ago, he had lived much more in England than he had in Ireland.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

I like the weird taxidermy thing on your wall.

It's a yeti head!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/YetisAndFriends

Hearsay posted:

Shane MacGowan, by the way, both is and isn’t Irish. He was born in Kent to Irish parents in 1957, but lived in Tipperary, with relatives, until he was six. Like quite a few children of immigrants, he shuttled between the old country and the new one, but when he was six he was sent back to live with his parents, first in Brighton, then in Kent, and then in London. He has, it’s clear, always felt Irish, and has made his name from music that had Irish traditions at its heart. But until he moved to Dublin 11 years ago, he had lived much more in England than he had in Ireland.

Huh, I didn't know that!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hello new favorite shop! I keep meaning to get a jackolope head.

Vvvv Dylanthulu have you thought about braiding your hair? It takes a little work but it won't give you that lovely pulled-tight headache buns and ponytails can.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:18 on Feb 13, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rondette posted:

The British have some of the best teeth around but they're usually not unnaturally straight and white.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

bleughmacaroni posted:

I'm gonna ask a bit of a dumb question here but how is a man bun comfy? it seems like a hassle to have to tie your hair up. :(

I'd shave my head just to keep cool if I didn't have a big hairless birthmark on top of my head that doesn't like exposure to the sun. (Blistering!) It keeps my hair out of my face when it's convenient and allows me to keep the birthmark covered. And I don't feel like it looks bad however "hip" it might be. Look, we're all just lucky I don't wear a devilock or have dreads any more.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dylanthulhu posted:

Look, we're all just lucky I don't wear a devilock or have dreads any more.

This demands pics.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

RFC2324 posted:

This demands pics.

I've never worn a devilock outside of a Halloween party where I was dressed as Danzig and the world has been scourged of pictures of me with dreadlocks. They were really thick and I looked like Sideshow Bob crossbred with a Ganon.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Dylanthulhu posted:

I'd shave my head just to keep cool if I didn't have a big hairless birthmark on top of my head that doesn't like exposure to the sun. (Blistering!) It keeps my hair out of my face when it's convenient and allows me to keep the birthmark covered. And I don't feel like it looks bad however "hip" it might be. Look, we're all just lucky I don't wear a devilock or have dreads any more.

Well, I'm glad you went with a much less embarrassing hairstyle than those two. Sorry about the birthmark thing though :(

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Hello, sure I'll play the selfie game.

]

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I see your lube on the desk next to your PC.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Get those eyebrows in check brah. I say this as a man with gnarly eyebrows, I know the struggle trust me.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Went whale shark swimming again with a friend who couldn't go last time

On the way home this guy kept falling asleep against my shoulder

At last a photo of me showing off my imaginary arm muscles and generally looking douchy

Somebody has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Feb 18, 2016

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Holy gently caress that Whale shark on the left is huge I can see where they get their name from!

(Sorry I had to, I probably did it last time too. I just can't resist low hanging fruit, which is probably why I am actually fat enough to be a whale).

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well LOL holy poo poo, are we posting whale shark swimming? Again? Why, I did that yesterday for my second time! This time with my own working camera!

My friend says "hay guys"

Woodenlung, where did you go? I was in La Paz, Mexico, which is definitely not were you were, shoreline is way too lush. La Paz is all cliffy desert.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Wow that Whale shark on the left is huge etc

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Left Shark supremacy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I want the Lego shark dude welp that's my shark story god bless you and god bless Carl XVI Gustav.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Left Shark supremacy.

At Right Shark they cascade layers of caramel and chocolate over every delicious bite!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ignite Memories posted:

At Right Shark they cascade layers of caramel and chocolate over every delicious bite!

Do they have packing tape?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I feel I had too many tequila sunrises on my sailing trip this afternoon to understand what the hell is going on in this thread anymore :ohdear:

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Picnic Princess posted:

Woodenlung, where did you go? I was in La Paz, Mexico, which is definitely not were you were, shoreline is way too lush. La Paz is all cliffy desert.

Oslob a few hours drive from Cebu City. It's a bit weird and they feed the whale sharks to come close, but it's pretty cool still. I think I've had enough now though, the trip there in bus is horrible haha

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
this bird is au fait, k?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Woodenlung posted:

Oslob a few hours drive from Cebu City. It's a bit weird and they feed the whale sharks to come close, but it's pretty cool still. I think I've had enough now though, the trip there in bus is horrible haha

That's curious, because where I go the sharks are just there en masse and you scoot about in a boat until you cross paths with one then jump out and swim with it as it cruises along.

I'm a fan of dat bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Calm posted:

Hello, sure I'll play the selfie game.

]

I knew you looked familiar!