Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Little kid running past the Deadpool stand:

"Mommy, it's Pider Man! Pider Man! Pew pew pew!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

MisterBibs posted:

Little kid running past the Deadpool stand:

"Mommy, it's Pider Man! Pider Man! Pew pew pew!"

:3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-TQdN40Dk irl

My nephews are coming by tomorrow, gonna try and remember the funny poo poo they say.

One time the oldest one (wanna say 3 at the time) was "shooting" me with "arrows" (ie just pointing at my leg and going "i shot you with an arrow") and i played along and we joked around and I asked what he was gonna do with all those arrows sticking into me? "I'm gonna make a dinner out of you!" Ok, but some of the arrows were in my eyes though! "I'm going to eat your eyes" then he made like claws and grabbed at my eyes and made chewing sounds. I can no longer see.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 23:59 on Feb 12, 2016

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Okay, so last weekend, the nephew and I went pottery painting; you buy a piece, paint it and get it back. He did a racecar. My sister asked for a spoon rest, so the stove doesn't get dirty.

Today, I gave him both things. He loved his car, then we put the owl shaped spoon rest on the stove. He looked over at me. "Grandmama has a green one." This is true, I made a green spoon rest for my mom years ago. "But I like this one better because we made it together and it's for mommy."

:3:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
One of my twins is the king of monkeycheesing their way into humorous/incredibly creepy statements. I write articles sometimes where it's just things they say.

Manly Mexican landscaper: Hello!
My three year old son: How are you?
Manly Mexican landscaper: Good. How are you?
My other three year old son: I need to kiss you.

I wake up, my three year old son's face is right above mine.
Three year old son (whispers): Daddy, there's no need to be afraid.

“C’mon Doc Hudson, you can do it,” said one of my kids, while watching a football game

My son, staring at a blank wall: I don't want to hurt daddy

My son: Scare me!
Me (calmly): Boo!
My son (screaming): No! I don't want you to scare me

Me: What do you want to play?
Son: I want to play big blue whale
Me: Okay, how do we play big blue whale?
Son (screaming, borderline tantrum): No! I don't want to play big blue whale!
Me: Hey, it's okay. What do you want to do?
Son: Lunch!
Me: Okay. What do you want for lunch?
Son: Big blue whale!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

My son ran into the bathroom when I was pissing, took post near the side of the toilet. He smiled at me then back at the toilet. He then reached out with hands to touch the stream (probably thinking it was water, he loves showers) and I jerked back and told him "no, it's pee pee." Without breaking a beat he looked at me and said "I like peepee."

:gonk: no buddy. No you don't.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
When my son was about six, they had a father's day thing before school actually let out. They had to make these little cards where they wrote something nice about their respective dads but, because we're dealing with kids, they had little prompts. My dad is really [insert adjective here] because: etc.

Mine said "My dad is really smart because: he knows about how they make kids kill each other in africa."

Why, of all things, he would latch on to a one-time conversation about child soldiers, I don't know. He likes minecraft so he has to be relatively normal, right? I'm still waiting for someone from the school to contact us.

edit: This was not a conversation I had WITH him. I'm hosed but I'm not THAT hosed.

burial has a new favorite as of 10:06 on Feb 13, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Soulex posted:

My son ran into the bathroom when I was pissing, took post near the side of the toilet. He smiled at me then back at the toilet. He then reached out with hands to touch the stream (probably thinking it was water, he loves showers) and I jerked back and told him "no, it's pee pee." Without breaking a beat he looked at me and said "I like peepee."

I hope you use this incident to embarrass him thoroughly later on as a teenager. :mmmhmm:

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Saw this in my Facebook feed this morning:

quote:

Today I was having lunch with my daughter. She and I were talking about songs she likes. She says "I really like that Mr. Sandman song, but I don't know why they would want a bad guy to bring them dreams." I was very confused and started to explain the concept of the Sandman to her when I realized what she meant:

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
I've been growing out my hair for about four years and today, while playing with lego together, my three year old nephew pointed out that I have a "woman's hair style" and then laughed about it.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

While eating oranges:
Kid A: Is this a mandarin?
Kid B: No it's a chlamydia because it doesn't have rocks in it.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Do....do you frequently feed your children chlamydia?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Astrofig posted:

Do....do you frequently feed your children chlamydia?

Maybe that child has a bad case of clementine.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Recently remembered one that happened many years ago while I was waiting to give my sister a ride home from her job as a hairdresser.

:gay: (Caretaker for my sisters last client): We're here for client's name's appointment.
:haw: (My 4 or 5 year old nephew, hearing his effeminate voice): Are you a boy or a girl?
:gay: I'm a boy.
:haw: Well you sound like a girl, which you Are!

Luckily the guy was cool about it but I felt so bad for him.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I was walking to my car at the train station today and I passed a little kid with his mother. Kid couldn't have been older than 2, maybe 3.

Looking around, he exclaimed loudly, "WHAT THE HECK!?"

I completely lost my poo poo laughing and his mother admonished him to "don't say that!" She sounded like she was trying not to laugh too.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
I was recently back home visiting family and spent some time playing Minecraft with my nieces (8 and 12). They're so smart and super into it, but man the back and forth gets weird.

12 yo: Oh let me show you my murder house!!

later

8 yo: Will you stop it from raining? I wanna set this tree on fire.

---

The older one was and still is incredibly dramatic. When she was about 4, I was eating dinner with the family and she was in a booster seat making a mess out of rice and dropping it all over the floor. My brother is a real joker, so he gets real serious and says "You know, you're going to have to pick up every piece of that!" We all kind of chuckle and continue eating. After dinner, he gets up and goes into the other room to grab a broom. I'm talking to my sister in law and no one is really paying attention to the kid. Suddenly we hear this soft weeping. I look down and there is kiddo on her hands and knees, slowly and dramatically picking up every grain of rice while sobbing to herself. My brother is like "what are you doing??" "YOU SAID I HAD TO PICK THEM UUUUUUUUUP *wails*"

So literal, so dramatic.

---

Oh also, older niece is actually my sister in law's daughter from her late husband who died when niece was about 2. When my mom and I were baby sitting her before my bro married her mom, she very matter of factly told my mom

"My real daddy's dead! But mommy said that [bro] can be my pretend daddy!!"

He officially adopted her almost two years ago, so now he's her real daddy :3

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them

Soulex posted:

Some therapist in the future will be hearing about this as the genesis of his uncontrollable golden shower fetish.

Good job, dad!

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

My daughter came home from preschool the other day, and when we asked her what they had for snack, she said they had moisture crackers. It took us three days to figure out she had meant oyster crackers.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

NosmoKing posted:

Some therapist in the future will be hearing about this as the genesis of his uncontrollable golden shower fetish.

Good job, dad!

It's either that or drugs.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
"Mom, can I have some prunes? I'm feeling complicated."

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Soulex posted:

A couple of months ago, I saw a little boy peeing on a tree. His younger brother was sticking his shoe-clad foot in the stream. Mom was watching impassively.

I live in China, so it's not uncommon to see kids pissing and making GBS threads literally anywhere. For example, the floor of the supermarket, or the subway platform. loving split pants.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

bringmyfishback posted:

A couple of months ago, I saw a little boy peeing on a tree. His younger brother was sticking his shoe-clad foot in the stream. Mom was watching impassively.

I live in China, so it's not uncommon to see kids pissing and making GBS threads literally anywhere. For example, the floor of the supermarket, or the subway platform. loving split pants.

A number of years ago I was driving through my nana's neighborhood, andmany of the houses had a large plate glass window in the living room area. I was perchancing to look at one that had a Manneken Pis displayed in it, thinking wow, I've never actually seen one of those statues in real life before.

Then it turned around and leapt out of the window frame.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

sweeperbravo posted:

A number of years ago I was driving through my nana's neighborhood, andmany of the houses had a large plate glass window in the living room area. I was perchancing to look at one that had a Manneken Pis displayed in it, thinking wow, I've never actually seen one of those statues in real life before.

Then it turned around and leapt out of the window frame.

:magical:

(Wait... Oh. Ohhhhh...)

:magical::magical::magical:

of bees
Dec 28, 2009
Today I was in a music classroom with some second-graders, and they were learning what an orchestra is.

:eng101: Does anyone know what an orchestra is?
:v: I know I know! It's a WHALE!

And then we had to spend a couple minutes explaining that 'orca' and 'orchestra' have nothing to do with each other, even though they sound alike.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Kid: Are you sad you can't have babies?
Girlfriend: :confused: Why do you say that?
Kid: 'cause Mommy told me babies come from the Mommy's tummy, and *pokes girlfriend's stomach* a baby couldn't fit in there! Babies are big!

This kid we babysit is a better flirt than I. :sigh:

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 09:57 on Mar 1, 2016

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!
There's a ride on Bob the Builder digger at our local Tesco, and my almost-3-year-old is absolutely enchanted with it.

After doing the shop yesterday, he looked at me expectantly and said "mammy, I need to go work on the digger."
"Do you now?"
"Yes. I need to go dig up the bones from the road" :stare:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I don't have any kids, but a lady I work with talks about her a lot and they're just the best, the youngest of the two, a boy, is low-level autistic.

She's adopted both of them, and they know they're adopted, but the boy has only just recently started asking why. He's 8-9 so they really don't want to get into the details of why, because they don't think he'd understand. Both the mom and the dad were in and out of jail, the dad moreso and the mother couldn't keep a job. Ultimately couldn't afford to keep the baby and had to give him up, overall it was better for the kid.

Anyway, they wind up telling him it's because the birth mother didn't have any money and wasn't able to. (Not sure why they told him this but I'm going to assume they know better than I do) A few months go by and he winds up losing a tooth and getting money from the tooth fairy. Which he immediately told his mom he wanted to give to the birth mom to help her out.

It's just incredible what kids hold on to and how they use what they remember. When she told me that story I definitely got choked up.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

A friend has a boy about a year or so old, and he and two adults were playing with animals and saying their names and stuff. So after they've gone through lion, elephant, etc, she says "what else can you find?" and he picks up one and says "Pee-poh!" So the adult friend says "no, there are no people here. Just animals." It was a hippo :3:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

My son about 10 minutes ago watching a nature documentary on the basics of plants:

"Whoa wait wait wait, plants are SOLAR POWERED? I didn't know why they didn't need batteries but I do now"

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Back when I was still a Lifeguard teaching kids swimming lessons one of the kids who were probably around 5 or 6 tried telling me a knock knock joke.
It went like this.
-Knock Knock.
-Who's there?
-Drink.
-Drink who?
-Drink with a bare bum.

Needless to say I laughed.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Poodge posted:

Back when I was still a Lifeguard teaching kids swimming lessons one of the kids who were probably around 5 or 6 tried telling me a knock knock joke.
It went like this.
-Knock Knock.
-Who's there?
-Drink.
-Drink who?
-Drink with a bare bum.

Needless to say I laughed.

Of course you did. Anti-jokes that are told by little kids are hilarious.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

flosofl posted:

The best ones are when they transplant the punchline from a completely different joke, but with a modification, like instead of elephants it's bananas.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

flosofl posted:

I'm sure it's been posted here before, but in case you didn't know: http://badkidsjokes.tumblr.com/

I've laughed so hard at this that I've choked, especially back in my days of readily available herbal supplements.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm sure it's been posted here before, but in case you didn't know: http://badkidsjokes.tumblr.com/

I've laughed so hard at this that I've choked, especially back in my days of readily available herbal supplements.

"Where does a cow buy milk?

THE SHOP!"

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Choco1980 posted:

"Where does a cow buy milk?

THE SHOP!"

what has 3 eyes 6 legs and 2 noses

a Cyclops goat with a man wearing a animal suit breeding

:psyduck:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

razorrozar posted:

what has 3 eyes 6 legs and 2 noses

a Cyclops goat with a man wearing a animal suit breeding

:psyduck:

It's not wrong :shrug:

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

quote:

Asntronat

​what do you call a asntronat that farts

a fartonaut

These are amazing.

E:

quote:

Get Out

how does a poo get out of the toilet?

somhow

:effort:

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 04:46 on Mar 6, 2016

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

quote:

​what do call when two circles are next to each other.

a butt

quote:

​WHAT DO U CALL A FREAK HORSE

JESSICA

Bobby Digital has a new favorite as of 05:26 on Mar 6, 2016

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Last night my boyfriend showed our friends' four-year-old which car was his by using his remote starter to flash its lights. Four year old: "Your keys are magic!!"

Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

He's stolen the fire chief's hat!
When my nephew was about five he was still figuring out how humour works. His best joke: "Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it was a WOLF!" He was most upset when we were confused instead of amused.

A story my sister told me for the first time yesterday: Also when he was around that age, he used to raid drawers and find condoms and turn them into water balloons to throw on people. One day he asked his mom why they're called condoms instead of balloons, so she took the teaching moment and said you put them on when you're going to be with a girl, and decided to show him how on a banana (never too young to learn, I guess is her motto). So she started putting it on the banana, except that the banana was overripe and burst when she was about halfway along. My nephew just started screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" and ran away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Quincyh posted:

When my nephew was about five he was still figuring out how humour works. His best joke: "Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it was a WOLF!" He was most upset when we were confused instead of amused.

A story my sister told me for the first time yesterday: Also when he was around that age, he used to raid drawers and find condoms and turn them into water balloons to throw on people. One day he asked his mom why they're called condoms instead of balloons, so she took the teaching moment and said you put them on when you're going to be with a girl, and decided to show him how on a banana (never too young to learn, I guess is her motto). So she started putting it on the banana, except that the banana was overripe and burst when she was about halfway along. My nephew just started screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" and ran away.

That kid will never, ever want to wrap it. Poor bastard will grow up thinking that condoms make your dick explode.