Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
hallelujah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
There is at least one good thing that came out this.

Thomas can now get double helpings at the next Koch dinner party.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FizFashizzle posted:

sorry for taking bowie and snape. Here, let me take modern hitler

-god, probably

wow i didnt know that scalia killed millions of people

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We got more coming to die

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/10/the-average-age-of-the-supreme-court-is-close-to-a-record-high/

I found it interesting idk

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just got back from watching deadpool then I saw this news. im glad old torture man is dead

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This was a pile of trash in the shape of a human who believed it was constitutional to execute someone on death row that was actually innocent.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

wow i didnt know that scalia killed millions of people

shut the gently caress up

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

BillmasterCozb posted:

do not cheer his death you retards

Eat poo poo.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

just got back from watching deadpool then I saw this news. im glad old torture man is dead

The coolest and best thing about Deadpool is that Ryan Reynolds probably could respond to the death of that worthless rear end in a top hat like it aint no poo poo.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

oops too late i've been celebrating since i heard the news sorry this upsets you :shrug:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'm also feeling a weird sense of relief at his death but I'm at least a little ashamed of it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My mom, who is like the sweetest old lady in the world, responded "Good news! :)" when I texted her that Scalia died. lol

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

My mom, who is like the sweetest old lady in the world, responded "Good news! :)" when I texted her that Scalia died. lol

wanna meet that mom

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

BillmasterCozb posted:

gently caress you

i'm not even american and i'm excited

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Hail Satan

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

BillmasterCozb posted:

Scalia posted:

This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent.

:byewhore:

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Joe Biden would have to resign first.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

thats a retarded thing to say, and I'm in awe that he didn't follow it up with "wait, that's loving retarded, I quit"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I really, don't know enough about the man to have an informed opini....

Essssssssh.

Yah, you know what. I'm just gonna have a whiskey and watch tv for awhile.

You folks have at it.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

A Stupid Baby posted:

Whats DWS ihavent been keepin' up
dws is debbie wasserman shultz, head of the dnc and bffs with hrc

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

good username/post

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/chrisjohnson82/status/698640227645026305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

I volunteer to die peacefully in my sleep. Seems like a great way out IMO
he should have been hung on a meat hook and had his skin peeled off until he bled out

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I hope it was painful.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Prettz posted:

he should have been hung on a meat hook and had his skin peeled off until he bled out

Please don't despair.
He has (fat) children and grandchildren.

Maybe they can be flayed alive while hanging from meathooks?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

you belong in a mental institution

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
haha we loving showed him lets be glad this awful man is now in the most painless possible place with no stress or problems

*continues to pay taxes to the villains who wear a smile instead of a frown*

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Didn't this rear end in a top hat also lead the Court's decision that police have no duty to serve and protect?

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

BillmasterCozb posted:

ya agreed, he didn't even suggest someone piss on the corpse first smh

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

extra stout posted:

haha we loving showed him lets be glad this awful man is now in the most painless possible place with no stress or problems

*continues to pay taxes to the villains who wear a smile instead of a frown*

Being dead is sort of a problem

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

BillmasterCozb posted:

Please bottle those up and sell them, because they are sounding really tasty right now

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

He was pretty much an actual villain. No reason to throw a party while the rest of the system is rotted through but you can take a glimmer of solace that we are one monster less. And then remember there's thousands more still up in your government and let the bleak despair sink back in.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Shaquin posted:

He was pretty much an actual villain. No reason to throw a party while the rest of the system is rotted through but you can take a glimmer of solace that we are one monster less. And then remember there's thousands more still up in your government and let the bleak despair sink back in.

Eat Arbys

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Node posted:

Please bottle those up and sell them, because they are sounding really tasty right now

I know I hurt you, put please understand

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
I disagreed with Scalia on just about every issue imaginable, but he was one of the smartest people I've heard speak live and much funnier than I expected, although that was a little over a decade ago. Won't miss him as a justice.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
I'M DUMB AND SO GOD DAMNED CRAZY

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Republicans are saying "must be a Clinton style murder of him", and "McConnell will do the right thing and delay a vote until a new president is sworn in", and are legit sad about it. Kind of wish we could make a mass grave for all of them so they can join him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Marketing New Brain posted:

I disagreed with Scalia on just about every issue imaginable, but he was one of the smartest people I've heard speak live and much funnier than I expected, although that was a little over a decade ago. Won't miss him as a justice.

Well a study did find him to be the funniest wittiest Supreme Court justice, while Judge Thomas was last place.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Marketing New Brain posted:

he was one of the smartest people I've heard speak live

I'm guessing I've heard many more live speakers than you.

I think you're dumb as hell and you should definitely kill yourself?

(the question mark is about killing yourself, not about how dumb you are)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kuato posted:

Republicans are saying "must be a Clinton style murder of him", and "McConnell will do the right thing and delay a vote until a new president is sworn in", and are legit sad about it. Kind of wish we could make a mass grave for all of them so they can join him.

No, they just need follow his lead and quietly die and put the rest of us out of their misery.

• Locked thread