Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzaRsCrNDY&t=47s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

nah gets down to -255 first

Don't sign your posts.

(I apologise that I have probably hosed this joke up, 3 4 pages late).

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

I hate yankees posted:

:lol:

im fairly positive there wasn't this much cheering on the forums when osama bin laden was killed

Osama did less bad to the world

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

EL BROMANCE posted:

Don't sign your posts.

(I apologise that I have probably hosed this joke up, 3 pages late).

That was awful (this is where you say don't sign your posts)

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
hey who's going in now that scalia is dead? some tepid liberal who's all about gay rights but fully supports droning? it'll be that but let's spectulate who specifically if you are in gbs and are smart enough to

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
Obama said Justice Scalia was a 'larger than life' presence on the supreme court bench, lmao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

LungBrothers posted:

hey who's going in now that scalia is dead? some tepid liberal who's all about gay rights but fully supports droning? it'll be that but let's spectulate who specifically if you are in gbs and are smart enough to

John E. Jones III.

Appointed by George W. Bush unanimously, with absolutely no dissent from either party. He's going to be our next SCOTUS judge.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I hope Scalia didnīt die from auto erotic asphyxiation because I want to enjoy his passing without being all weirded out.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
<-- Heh heh.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That was awful (this is where you say don't sign your posts)

I'm just sad that a throwaway gag In gbs about signed integers is probably my forums peak.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

Wow. Be careful what you wish for...

Great username/post combo

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Obama said Justice Scalia was a 'larger than life' presence on the supreme court bench, lmao

No amount of appointments can fill the void on the bench left by Scalia. Because he is fat.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If Obama has the balls to push thru an actual progressive instead of a centrist/republican lite, if Sanders can win the presidency....
The next few years may offer a glimmer of hope after all.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
So, even if he is Hitler-reincarnate, he still needs 4 other assholes to agree with him?

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Do It Once Right posted:

John E. Jones III.

Appointed by George W. Bush unanimously, with absolutely no dissent from either party. He's going to be our next SCOTUS judge.

Some quote I read on SCOTUSblog which yes, is a thing:

quote:

Three potential nominees are easy to identify from among current appellate judges: from the D.C. Circuit, Patricia Millett and Sri Srinivasan; and from the Ninth Circuit, Paul Watford.

Apparently Srinivasan would be the first asian judge, and he was confirmed 97-0 by the Senate in 2013 so the blustery gymnastics the republicans would pull out to block him would be pretty delightful.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

The Biscuit posted:

So, even if he is Hitler-reincarnate, he still needs 4 other assholes to agree with him?

Um, 3, bro. Clarence Thomas was just Scalia in Black face.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

mdm posted:

it's entirely another to leave the Supreme Court at a perilous even number of members

Doesn't mean they won't try. A stacked judiciary is pretty much their only bulwark against a changing electorate, it wouldn't surprise me if they destroy their party trying to maintain it.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Geoj posted:

Doesn't mean they won't try. A stacked judiciary is pretty much their only bulwark against a changing electorate, it wouldn't surprise me if they destroy their party trying to maintain it.

Oh there's no doubt in my mind Republicans will make a bigger stink than possibly even Clarence Thomas' confirmation, it doesn't matter who Obama tries to nominate

gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
does this mean we can finally overturn citizens united, the patriot act, the 2nd amendment, and make gay marriage and abortion mandatory

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this might sound disrespectful but im glad this miserable old prick is finally loving dead and given half a chance i would open the chest cavity of his hateful corpse with a fire axe and take a poo poo on his worthless heart..

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

yeah, rip

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

this might sound disrespectful but im glad this miserable old prick is finally loving dead and given half a chance i would open the chest cavity of his hateful corpse with a fire axe and take a poo poo on his worthless heart..

thats pretty brutal

edit: you also should get professional mental help

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'VE NEVER SO GLEEFULLY ACKNOWLEGDED A MAN'S DEATH

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
LOL I WONDER WHO THOMAS IS GOING TO COPY NOW

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
well, good riddance. let the poo poo show begin.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
It's good, that he is dead, but torture is bad and there is no reason to poo on his corpse its no more the man than a straw effigy is because he is dead, and that's good

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
worthless shitbag dead at 79

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

huskarl_marx posted:

LOL I WONDER WHO THOMAS IS GOING TO COPY NOW

with any luck scalia still

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

That's Obamaese for "He was a fat bastard whose mannerisms were almost indistinguishable from Donald Trump."

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lufiron posted:

its bad to wish death on others

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cnn reporting clarence thomas has resigned

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

It's good, that he is dead, but torture is bad and there is no reason to poo on his corpse its no more the man than a straw effigy is because he is dead, and that's good

death is the perfect time to talk poo poo since they can't hear it

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Lufiron posted:

:getin:

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

BillmasterCozb posted:

its bad to wish death on others

and so like other that this post is there anything else you can do to stop me? I do whatever the gently caress I want

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Lufiron posted:

death is the perfect time to talk poo poo since they can't hear it

It's ok to talk poo poo on the dead, they're dead but that doesn't make them more respectable or likeable its just no reason to poop on the actual real corpse irl

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BillmasterCozb posted:

thats pretty brutal

edit: you also should get professional mental help
i would vomit up an organ if it meant i had something wet to slap him with

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

BillmasterCozb posted:

thats pretty brutal

i would like to see his intestines drawn into piano strings and installed in a baby grand built from a composite made from his bones and the pulped remains of his rulings and have sir elton john play a list of the gayest songs in the history of mankind while the jedi ghosts of freddie mercury and david bowie look on from above. issuing forth from the soundboard of this ghoulish piano are the souls of the innocently executed ascending to their final peace.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i hope satanists are always stomping around on top of his grave at all hours of the night and eventually one of them digs him up and turns his skull into a bong

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

VectorSigma posted:

i would like to see his intestines drawn into piano strings and installed in a baby grand built from a composite made from his bones and the pulped remains of his rulings and have sir elton john play a list of the gayest songs in the history of mankind while the jedi ghosts of freddie mercury and david bowie look on from above. issuing forth from the soundboard of this ghoulish piano are the souls of the innocently executed ascending to their final peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

It's ok to talk poo poo on the dead, they're dead but that doesn't make them more respectable or likeable its just no reason to poop on the actual real corpse irl

lol if you don't have a list of corpses you would wanna poop on irl

• Locked thread