Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

The Goatfather posted:

cnn reporting clarence thomas has resigned

Thomas to be buried alive with Scalia, as requested in Scalia's will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"..."-Clarence Thomas remembering Scalia.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ages posted:

Thomas to be buried alive with Scalia, as requested in Scalia's will.

thomas was animated by scalia's dark magic all along and has slipped quietly back into a coma

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Y-Hat posted:

the best part about this is that there were gonna be 5-4 decisions against affirmative action and "one person one vote" and then this loving lich kicked the bucket. now we're going to have 4-4 deadlocks and they'll have to reargue the case in front of an Obama appointed judge. i can't loving wait for the Republican temper tantrum, it probably won't last as long as people think

They were also slated to overturn public unions this is such a big deal its kinda nuts

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
assuming biff tannen was 18 in his senior year, scalia had one year on him

lol

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

I hope Cruz wakes up tomorrow realizing the sobering truth that God despises him.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

lmao

mcconnell is asking obama not to appoint a replacement, because what the gently caress else is he going to do besides filibuster and throw a temper tantrum.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ages posted:

I hope Cruz wakes up tomorrow to realize the sobering truth that God despises him.

God loves us all, for we are his children

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
hail satan

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

god dont have no goblin children. thats blasphemy.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Ted Cruz is just Chrischan in an expensive suit basically.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

its bad to wish death on others

nobody has ever been able to prove this fyi like either scientifically or philosophically maybe you can be the first

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Peztopiary posted:

nobody has ever been able to prove this fyi like either scientifically or philosophically maybe you can be the first

It's bad spiritually

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

LungBrothers posted:

hey who's going in now that scalia is dead? some tepid liberal who's all about gay rights but fully supports droning? it'll be that but let's spectulate who specifically if you are in gbs and are smart enough to

lol @ anybody who thinks Obama will nominate anybody other then some boring moderate.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

Sometimes God makes mistakes

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's bad spiritually

Unicorns won't reveal themselves to you. Consequences.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's bad spiritually

"bad" means nothing without a shitload of materio-logical underpinnings

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

davecrazy posted:

lol @ anybody who thinks Obama will nominate anybody other then some boring moderate.

my money is on a former employee of goldman sachs or citibank of america

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

huskarl_marx posted:

"bad" means nothing without a shitload of materio-logical underpinnings

:holymoley: someone get this guy running for judge

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

davecrazy posted:

nailed it

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

LungBrothers posted:

hey who's going in now that scalia is dead? some tepid liberal who's all about gay rights but fully supports droning? it'll be that but let's spectulate who specifically if you are in gbs and are smart enough to

I hope he nominates American Pharoah.

Good luck filibustering a national treasure, repugs

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it was a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

BillmasterCozb posted:

:holymoley: someone get this guy running for judge

gently caress you and eat poo poo

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I find it absolutely disgusting that you liberals are celebrating the death of a person just because you disagree with some of his politics.

*celebrates brown people dying in trillion dollar war*
*celebrates every black person killed*
*carries gun 100% of time because of fantasy of getting to kill one day*

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I hope Obama nominates Judge Reinhold

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's bad spiritually

prove it

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

LungBrothers posted:

Vermin Supreme

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
see, you cant tell what some boring moderate might do when given the chance to profoundly shape us law. maybe they will follow their old ways, maybe they will latch on to a fat gently caress and do everything they are told, maybe they will veer hard left or right to an insane degree. no matter how bland and unobjectionable the person obama picks might be, there is always the chance that they have a tiny shred of integrity waiting for a chance to show itself.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

If you want people to die, that is bad. So is celebrating the death of one of our species. I will pray for your soul

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

The Fattest PI posted:

I find it absolutely disgusting that you liberals are celebrating the death of a person just because you disagree with some of his politics.

*celebrates brown people dying in trillion dollar war*
*celebrates every black person killed*
*carries gun 100% of time because of fantasy of getting to kill one day*

on the other hand *farts*

gently caress you

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

If you want people to die, that is bad. So is celebrating the death of one of our species. I will pray for your soul

i want you to die, sure. but that is my default reaction to low-effort trolls, so you are hardly special.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
also im not a liberal but i think liberation would be a good thing to attempt

liberals are antirevolutionary scum, the 21st century proved reform worthless

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

i want you to die, sure. but that is my default reaction to low-effort trolls, so you are hardly special.

Hey, my man. Tell me about big ol' cartoon booty.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
also note: being free to exploit the people so hard that you're confined to a palace is not liberating

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

a messed up horse posted:

Hey, my man. Tell me about big ol' cartoon booty.

I agree, the topic of such a thing is riveting to discuss

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Egbert Souse posted:

I hope Obama nominates Judge Reinhold

he should nominate Oprah, imo

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
my goodness, i can't believe that leftists, the very exemplars of ideological perfection would ever lust for the death of exploitationists and bigots, therefore, in this extreme hypocrisy I will join the side of the exploitationists and bigots because this gives me moral superiority because *farts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Can someone provide a summary or list about why it is good this guy is dead? I don't understand he was just a judge???

• Locked thread