Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Cubone posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

same people that were upset that people were excited when bin laden got whacked

lovely person dies oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lufiron posted:

loving all the "next president should get to appoint!" bullshit when you know if the tables were turned that wouldn't be the case

shits gonna get real, this is probably the worst thing that could happen to the GOP in the middle of election primaries getting underway for both parties.

time to open the valve to let the tears flow thru...

:qq:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The world is now literally a better place. There's disagreeing and then there's just being an old hateful bastard.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
What we don't realize is that this was just Cheney calling his essence back to his body.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The tragedy of hitler being systematically bullied into suicide :(

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

BillmasterCozb posted:

go gently caress yourself

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Bishop posted:

I hated that motherfucker and I've forgotten more about him than most other posters will ever learn, but to try and lump him in with dumb/insane conservatives is doing him a disservice

Suck my dick you fat fucker!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Awesome. We finally, after way too long, get a democratic supreme court. Now that stupid union busting case will get shut down. Hooray!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I'm not sorry for hurting your feelings so harshly.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Mariana Horchata posted:

time to open the valve to let the tears flow thru...

I see the aliens from Xcom have improved on the basic thin man design

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
drat, more important than ever now that the Republicans are in the White House when the next seat comes open, or else we're about to see all sorts of nonsense getting passed through.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's bad spiritually
when people are alive I'll just wish for them to realize the error of their ways and have a miraculous conversion to the knowledge that oppressing people is bad

when they're dead I'll say yep this was a bad person that never redeemed himself, he is dead now and I am glad of it

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm sure you have a lot to teach the world about crippling sexual desperation if you slept with his gross mom.

now you've really done it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I hope someone even worse gets the job

Just for the fun of it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

He was a good justice, and slapped down progressives with good humor. RIP in peace

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Justice Palin

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

BillmasterCozb posted:

I'm not sorry for hurting your feelings so harshly.

mmmm yes everyone in this thread is having a real bad day lmbo

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Watch it turn out that Clarence Thomas was actually the brains behind Scalia

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

I hate yankees posted:

:lol:

im fairly positive there wasn't this much cheering on the forums when osama bin laden was killed

If I remember correctly there was at least 5 or 6 people on GBS tutting the entire country for being 'ghoulish' for celebrating the guy's death and that we should be 'somber' and 'reflect' if not more, instead of just the one we have for this one. So I'd assume the GBS response was 5 to 6 times bigger Osama than it is for Scalia.

Anyway I never got why people get upset for others celebrating a dead guy's death, it's not like it's gonna hurt the dead guy's feelings anymore.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nuebot posted:

What we don't realize is that this was just Cheney calling his essence back to his body.

phylacteries don't work like that

Klyith posted:

when people are alive I'll just wish for them to realize the error of their ways and have a miraculous conversion to the knowledge that oppressing people is bad

when they're dead I'll say yep this was a bad person that never redeemed himself, he is dead now and I am glad of it

:same:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

But its bad to celebrate the death of someone, what's wrong with that idea
You couldn't be any more wrong, and you couldn't be any more fundamentally stupid and disconnected from reality.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I wonder if news agencies are covering up the fact that he died on the toilet or something

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

You couldn't be any more wrong, and you couldn't be any more fundamentally stupid and disconnected from reality.

The reality is that if you wish death on others, or celebrate their death, that is a bad thing to do, there really isn't more to it than that

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I hope I die jerking off (but not to something embarrassing).

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

The reality is that if you wish death on others, or celebrate their death, that is a bad thing to do

I wonder if he choked on a meatball

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

The reality is that if you wish death on others, or celebrate their death, that is a bad thing to do, there really isn't more to it than that
I wish for your death right now, and I'm not even joking.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

I wish for your death right now, and I'm not even joking.

And I wish the best for you, and that is no joke, my buddy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Seems like the real villain is your constitution

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Rot in hell, Scalia. The world is a better place without you.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

Watch this piece of poo poo defend Scalia

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Maybe he died from a blood clot or something after getting his balls stuck in a gloryhole

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You have some issues dude

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

BillmasterCozb posted:

Ok but no it's not

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

Imagine how upset the trolls will pretend to be when we're celebrating Cheney's death

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I'm just sayin, it's wrong to cheer the death of people

Personally, I feel that Scalia had awful, lovely opinions and should have retired the moment he first expressed them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:rip:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm pretty sure the "died peacefully in his sleep" line trotted out by the media is code for "died while being pissed on by a man dressed as an anthropomorphic Tony the Tiger"

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

I hate yankees posted:

:lol:

im fairly positive there wasn't this much cheering on the forums when osama bin laden was killed

At the time of his death bin laden had pretty much been driven to irrelevance on the global stage.

Scalia up until his death had the power to make far-reaching and life-changing decisions for pretty much everyone in the United States, so really its not that surprising that his death gets a stronger reaction.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Toilet Mouth posted:

I hope I die jerking off (but not to something embarrassing).

it will always be something embarrassing, only way to die is to your favorite kink imo like being hosed to death, so its a good meta death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ivor Biggun posted:

Imagine how upset the trolls will pretend to be when we're celebrating Cheney's death

Will we ever even know when cheney dies? By this point they could just hollow him out and have a midget puppeteer the corpse.

• Locked thread