Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nuebot posted:

Will we ever even know when cheney dies? By this point they could just hollow him out and have a midget puppeteer the corpse.

how do you know if that hasn't already happened even when he was in office :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
There's no middle ground with Scalia. You don't have to worry about some karmic bruise from popping a boner at this dudes death. If there is a Hell this man is in it. He wielded his power over the law governing an entire country like a childish perpetually backwards looking tyrant, the shrewd acumen of his mind wasted on the rotten soul animating him. Yeah for sure maybe don't post lurid torture fantasy stuff about what you'd like to do to him because that's distasteful for a lot of reasons. But it doesn't mean he wouldn't deserve any of that stuff either.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Cheney is not going to die, he's just going to be called home to hell

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

mikemil828 posted:

If I remember correctly there was at least 5 or 6 people on GBS tutting the entire country for being 'ghoulish' for celebrating the guy's death and that we should be 'somber' and 'reflect' if not more, instead of just the one we have for this one. So I'd assume the GBS response was 5 to 6 times bigger Osama than it is for Scalia.

Anyway I never got why people get upset for others celebrating a dead guy's death, it's not like it's gonna hurt the dead guy's feelings anymore.

There are still goons in DnD who are mad at the US for assassinating Bin Laden.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

I'm just sayin, it's wrong to cheer the death of people
Well I'm here to inform you that you're among a very small minority of people, and thankfully the rest of humanity recognizes that you're completely loving wrong.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im sad there's no hell but im glad this country's done with you rest in piss shitbag

BillmasterCozb posted:

I'm just sayin, it's wrong to cheer the death of people
no one gives two tugs on a dead midgets dick what you think

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

Well I'm here to inform you that you're among a very small minority of people, and thankfully the rest of humanity recognizes that you're completely loving wrong.

Least I didn't drop fifteen dollars on an attempt to annoy a person

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the bin laden thing was loving awesome

we managed to crash a god damned top secret experimental stealth helicopter on the pakistani's front lawn while clearly attempting to make the least amount of noise possible

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

nigga crab pollock posted:

the bin laden thing was loving awesome

we managed to crash a god damned top secret experimental stealth helicopter on the pakistani's front lawn while clearly attempting to make the least amount of noise possible

There was also a dog

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Seems like the real villain is your constitution

the real villain is the world for not remaining exactly the same as it was on June 21, 1788. on that day perfection was achieved, and every step away from that time has been a step into darkness.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

Least I didn't drop fifteen dollars on an attempt to annoy a person
If you were planning on doing the whole "hey, I was actually just trolling you all", you're way too late to do it. And if you did, I would make fun of you even more.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Please stop with the negativity, this is a time for celebration

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Please stop with the negativity, this is a time for celebration

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
It's actually very important to celebrate the death of monstrous human beings so that we can look back and remember unambiguously that we were happy to be free of them rather than leaving the door open for their ideology to be resurrected later on by leaving ambiguity in the historical record as to the type of person they were.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

If you were planning on doing the whole "hey, I was actually just trolling you all", you're way too late to do it. And if you did, I would make fun of you even more.

Oh please, as if it wasn't obvious the entire time I've been posting in this thread. If you didn't recognize it, the only one to blame here is you.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BillmasterCozb posted:

Oh please, as if it wasn't obvious the entire time I've been posting in this thread. If you didn't recognize it, the only one to blame here is you.

I am the chess master. Kneel before me.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Obviously I'm pretty happy but mostly I'm surprised at hearing about it. I was always worried we'd have a shift on the SCOTUS but I always assumed it would be the other way around. I thought Scalia would cling to his spot for a couple more decades like the bitter, spiteful lich that he was.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

:qq:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BillmasterCozb posted:

have a beer or cocktail

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I know you must be so dramatically hurt by your own ignorance, but there is no need to be upset

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

BillmasterCozb posted:

I know you must be so dramatically hurt by your own ignorance, but there is no need to be upset

gently caress off idiot

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

Ahhh yes, the puppet master defense

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thats really sad. he was a good american. :patriot:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
it is good that this man is dead, imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wow rude posted:

im glad he no longer exists yes

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

wow rude posted:

wow, rude

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

I am happy to see that the man who named himself after a serial rapist is talking down on people about issues of human decency.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you guys are scum

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

BillmasterCozb posted:

Also I don't get why people would get upset at others celebrating a dead guy's death as a means of trolling, even if you do get others to respond, all you are getting is people laughing at you. Isn't the whole point to trolling to get people mad?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Prettz posted:

Ahhh yes, the puppet master defense

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the weird part about this story is that he was murdered by the persident of the united states :confused:

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

mikemil828 posted:

Also I don't get why people would get upset at others celebrating a dead guy's death as a means of trolling, even if you do get others to respond, all you are getting is people laughing at you. Isn't the whole point to trolling to get people mad?

there are definitely some legit mad people itt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

you guys are scum

dont sign your posts

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He probably farted himself to death

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

dont sign your posts

make me

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

dad gay. so what posted:

thats really sad. he was a good american. :patriot:

you are already missed the boat on this one

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

It's not even like he was stabbed to death at age 24. He was an old rear end man who died in his sleep. This isn't a tragedy even if he wasn't a dick.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

so what was your avatar before they changed it im guessing some manchild video game poo poo maybe

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

you are already missed the boat on this one

sorry just lodging my complaints in GBS as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
this guy sucked me off once. it was ok.