Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

happyhippy posted:

ur talking to a group of miniature LED's grouped in a pattern to contextually make another pattern of pre-learned language concepts.

i have a crt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ghostter posted:

i have a crt

then you're getting facialed by a cathode ray

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

If he did that with the Mattel Football I'd have mad respect

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

symbolic posted:

the context is that he lives 14 hours away from his girlfriend so they have Skype dinner dates

I saw it as someone else did that, and took a screen print, and now a completely different dude is having a one-way dinner with a screen print of a woman he found because he is pathetic and gross. I like my interpretation, I encourage all of you to accept it.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Automatic Slim posted:

This is correct. 30-40 yr olds a generation ago, had more responsibilities, had children younger (that will really age you), smoked, and had lovely diets. If you get sent to some rice paddy in SE Asia or storm some beach in Europe and live, you're not going to be trifling wth some onesie party when you get back. They looked older because life demanded them to be adults when they became adults and they carried themselves accordingly.

you're an idiot

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

hardship and privation tend to make people look more mature. millennials in the US (the kind that we make fun of, at least) don't really experience either, so they'll look a little doughy well into their adulthoods. meet some homeless folks or go to jail and you'll find millennials who look 10-20 years older than they really are. Also hookers, especially transsexual hookers. That poo poo ages you fast :(

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Grand Prize Winner posted:

hardship and privation tend to make people look more mature. millennials in the US (the kind that we make fun of, at least) don't really experience either, so they'll look a little doughy well into their adulthoods. meet some homeless folks or go to jail and you'll find millennials who look 10-20 years older than they really are. Also hookers, especially transsexual hookers. That poo poo ages you fast :(

transexual hookers with cerebral palsy

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

im gaye posted:

transexual hookers with cerebral palsy
:awesome:
tell me more

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

happyhippy posted:

ur talking to a group of miniature LED's grouped in a pattern to contextually make another pattern of pre-learned language concepts.

I'm actually an experimental military AI that likes to shitpost every now and then.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

poor handjobs 2/5

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Sweet teats of the godbung, lend me thy broys

Don Tacorleone posted:

Listen

The game boy was poo poo

Games were poo poo except maybe for Tetris, only colors were actually all shades of gray

It didn't even glow in the dark

Having "nostalgia" for that piece of poo poo is like having nostalgia for the old brick cellphones which no idiot in their right mind would use today

It's not like longing for old cars which are cool to drive even today, it's just a piece of old tech, why don't you have nostalgia for a fax machine ?

This is true, although it did have Link's Awakening. That game is legit good.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bungbroy posted:

This is true, although it did have Link's Awakening. That game is legit good.

the erotic awakening of L

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

transexuals are mentally ill and deserve all the poo poo they get as a result of their hosed up choices :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Horniest Manticore posted:

transexuals are mentally ill and deserve all the poo poo they get as a result of their hosed up choices :)
jesus christ dude

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

that's hosed up that you'd poo poo all over your dad like this

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lufiron posted:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

At first I thought the kid was casually flipping everyone off as he rode by, which would have made it at least ten times funnier.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lufiron posted:

Stop deadnaming, please.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lufiron posted:

It's Valentine's Day after all!

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Lufiron posted:

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Is Girls the HBO show a popular show amongst the Millennials?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
as a millenial, i dont know anyone who watches Girls

but i alsodont have any friends

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Girls is one of HBO's worst rated shows, yet it somehow keeps getting renewed and put in an important time slot.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Automatic Slim posted:

Girls is one of HBO's worst rated shows, yet it somehow keeps getting renewed and put in an important time slot.

its progressive currency, as long as hbo has girls on they get to air all the rape shows they want and go, 'see we are progressive'. its the same principle that allows them to support assholes/criminals/pedophiles. as long as you are part of the tribe you can do whatever the gently caress you want

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This doesn't make any god drat sense.

e: never mind, yes it does.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

TheMostFrench posted:

millenials smdh

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

symbolic posted:

i'd rather not, advertisement

I returned to school recently, SAIT is the first place I ran into someone who thought it was ok to Vape inside a room because....

"It's just water vapor man"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TheMostFrench posted:

The millenialest post

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i only know one really outspoken college Republican and he hates Trump and Sanders. he also considers Cruz and Clinton to be the saviors of government.

yup, he believes Shrillary would make a good president. poor bastard.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Don Tacorleone posted:

Listen

The game boy was poo poo

Games were poo poo except maybe for Tetris, only colors were actually all shades of gray

It didn't even glow in the dark

Having "nostalgia" for that piece of poo poo is like having nostalgia for the old brick cellphones which no idiot in their right mind would use today

It's not like longing for old cars which are cool to drive even today, it's just a piece of old tech, why don't you have nostalgia for a fax machine ?

noone has nostalgia for fax machines because even when they were in use on the reg they sucked and everyone hated them and thought they were a pain in the rear end whereas gameboys and nokia 3310s brought many hours of joy to people's lives

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Pokemon was a fun game boy game.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

SHISHKABOB posted:

I never had anyone to trade with so no catching them all for me :(

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Wicker Man posted:

I never had anyone to trade with so no catching them all for me :(

Collecting things is for gaywads anyways.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

i abused the duplication glitch in Silver to get six level 57 Typhlosions. i felt like a god.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

it's tough being a conservative brony

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

i think there is just gonna be one more season :byewhore:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Don Tacorleone posted:

The millenialest post

Don't er...umm...trigger me with your...ableism?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Bees alt account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Not cool. I'm not going to be able to function after reading these words.

• Locked thread