Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Skwirl posted:

Anyone who would do that probably shouldn't have a say in who the next president will be, so look on the bright side, they threw away their vote instead of actually influencing the election in any serious manner.

Well...they threw away that vote, christ knows what they will do in the general election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

That's a pretty generous definition of "Super Bowl Hero."

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

thank God it's some dumb dispute and not animal abuse, which was the first thing to spring to mind when opening the article

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

If they can guide the Patriots to 6 Super Bowls imagine how they would lead America!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Might not ever be matches? Lol what

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mystic Stylez posted:

If they can guide the Patriots to 6 Super Bowls imagine how they would lead America!!!

So who is the Eli Manning of politics?

Nov 6, 2002

CyberPingu posted:

So who is the Eli Manning of politics?

Two narrow victories over smarter and better opponents?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

uhh excuse me but it's a known fact that Tom Brady is the G**rg* B*sh of football

or perhaps the R*n*ld R**g*n

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mystic Stylez posted:

You mean overrated and misrepresented?

Nov 6, 2002

Mystic Stylez posted:

Movie star looks, beloved by many? Sounds right.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:laffo: if true

https://twitter.com/dandcshow/status/698853474893754368

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I have failed you, Intruder :negative:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Flikken posted:

You mean overrated and misrepresented?

You're thinking of B*ll Cl*nt*n.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

That's terry bradshaw though isn't it?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Peyton's throwing his money around, I see. Arrest him for fraud and drug smuggling asap.

Okay now THAT is a funny av. Thank you.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mystic Stylez posted:

I have failed you, Intruder :negative:

Pretty sure it's impossible to get a perfect season in that game because the AI becomes such a unrepenting cheating bitch after win 8 or so.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

My only loss was against the Giants in the very last game and their defense was sacking my quarterback like they were rushing Bruce Smith + JJ Watt + Derrick Thomas every play :argh:

Edit: VVVV I thought the same thing :haw: they are a top 3 team in the game and didn't even make the playoffs though

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 14, 2016

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mystic Stylez posted:

My only loss was against the Giants in the very last game and their defense was sacking my quarterback like they were rushing Bruce Smith + JJ Watt + Derrick Thomas every play :argh:

They have a knack for ruining undefeated seasons...

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Parmesan Basil posted:

Peyton's throwing his money around, I see. Arrest him for fraud and drug smuggling asap.

Okay now THAT is a funny av. Thank you.

Red text needs to be something about time, obviously.

"There is no present or future, only the past, happening over and over again, now."
"We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it."
"A clock is a little machine that shuts us out from the wonder of time."
"I shall soar and sing o'er the wrecks of Time."
"Killing time is not an easy job."
"Man seems to be deficient in nothing so much as he is in time."
"Time is the vehicle that carries everything into nothing."

http://www.notable-quotes.com/t/time_quotes.html

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

whypick1 posted:

Pretty sure it's impossible to get a perfect season in that game because the AI becomes such a unrepenting cheating bitch after win 8 or so.

I figured out that you could troll the game by going into each team's playbook and changing pretty much every run play into a wide receiver double reverse and every pass play into a flea flicker. This results in the computer fumbling approximately 20 times a game, if you smoke the qb/receiver before they get the pitch. That's how I got undefeated seasons in Tecmo :smug:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

I figured out that you could troll the game by going into each team's playbook and changing pretty much every run play into a wide receiver double reverse and every pass play into a flea flicker. This results in the computer fumbling approximately 20 times a game, if you smoke the qb/receiver before they get the pitch. That's how I got undefeated seasons in Tecmo :smug:

So you're bitchmade is what you are saying

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Metapod posted:

Let's see...yep, story checks out. Confirmed bitchmade.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Metapod posted:

I was like 10, give me a break :(

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

You might as well do the nose tackle dive every single play if you are going to cheat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NC-17 posted:

Does this make Peyton jeb? I'm all for that.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Only if you suck at the game.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:smith:

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Yeah cause Nixon worked out so well last time

NIxon made the EPA happen, unless you like chemicals in your water supply. We wouldn't even know about lead in Flint if it wasn't for Nixon AND it wouldn't be illegal to do so if it wasn't for Nixon.. Evil bastard? Yes... but did ONE thing right.. the EPA was it.

NFL... it's totally unfair to discriminate against folks who have been accused, especially multiple times, of violence or sexual offenses :rolleye:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Nixon had the EPA foisted on him and wouldn't have approved if he wasn't terrified of Congress going much farther, he couldn't give a single poo poo about the planet or public health and everyone that says "But Nixon made the EPA!" is completely miscasting him as some arbiter of reason compared to modern day republicans. His politics were poo poo, his soul was poo poo, and the day the bastard died was the greatest single moment in American history.

Nixon is Roger Goodell

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

whypick1 posted:

I'm pretty sure child me got undefeated seasons with the 49ers and Bills. Giants should be an easy 19-0 too. Adult me got bored and got an undefeated Colts team. The playoffs were an absolute nightmare

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Raku posted:

Nixon had the EPA foisted on him and wouldn't have approved if he wasn't terrified of Congress going much farther, he couldn't give a single poo poo about the planet or public health and everyone that says "But Nixon made the EPA!" is completely miscasting him as some arbiter of reason compared to modern day republicans. His politics were poo poo, his soul was poo poo, and the day the bastard died was the greatest single moment in American history.

Nixon is Roger Goodell

Don't insult Nixon by comparing him to Goodell. Nixon was the prince of darkness, poetry in political asshattery, goodell is just a lovely lawyer who can't make up his mind on what should and should not be a fine.

Nov 6, 2002

Raku posted:

Nixon is Roger Goodell

Bro, Nixon was a better president than the last two.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
FOOTBALL

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Metapod posted:

FOOTBALL

Is over for 7 months.

We're so desperate for it they extended the draft to be 4 days.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

NC-17 posted:

Bro, Nixon was a better president than the last two.

Nixon did more evil in a term than they put together have done in 16 years

Hell you could argue he had more negative influence on history before he was even president

Nov 6, 2002

His was just ahead of his time.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

NC-17 posted:

His was just ahead of his time.

by about a thousand years

arroooooo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Darkpriest667 posted:

Is over for 7 months.

We're so desperate for it they extended the draft to be 4 days.

I'm eagerly awaiting each round of the draft to be its own day in 2020.

Each with a prime time slot.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
James Buchanan got a bad break also he looks like a substitute teacher I had in middle school

discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

NC-17 posted:

• Locked thread