Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
its like drat nigga its the 21st century we got cameras we got the internet, we got paper to write poo poo down, shits gonna come back around when you talk outt've your cocksucking lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
its such sweet nectar

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Scalia is cute as hell

IronTusk
Feb 27, 2007
For those still wondering, the cause of death was a heart attack.

:gizz:

I can only hope that in his last moments, as the burning pain in his chest came to a peak and his eyes widened in fear of his impending death, he realized what a colossal piece of human filth he was.

It's a long shot I know, but a man can dream can't he.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i believe nino died without a single regret

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IronTusk posted:

For those still wondering, the cause of death was a heart attack.
you oughta know by now

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
justice scalia believed in the people, he believed if the laws were truly a source of injustice then the people would act to get them and even the constitution changed

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gazpacho posted:

justice scalia believed in the people, he believed if the laws were truly a source of injustice then the people would act to get them and even the constitution changed

"stop hitting yourself!" - scalia

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

BeefThief posted:

the reptilian race lost a great hero

toads aren't reptiles they're amphibians dummy

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Gazpacho posted:

justice scalia believed in the people*, he believed if the laws were truly a source of injustice then the people would act to get them and even the constitution changed

* Unless you're a homosexual, woman, or racial minority.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

So rape is no longer an immoral act? I would hate to moralize sexuality. That would make me a bigot.

lol that you think rape has anything to do with sexuality. Not terribly surprising, but still.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Peztopiary posted:

lol that you think rape has anything to do with sexuality. Not terribly surprising, but still.

So we can do away with the sex offenders list now? The left is getting really loony!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Scalia: if the people want justice from the law, the people should get the law changed

The People: *pointing to the 14th amendment*

Scalia: well that isn't the original constitution, it's hardly worth considering. if the founding fathers had intended for that they would have put it in there in the first place. I have a direct line to the ghosts of Washington and Jefferson and they tell me gays are gross!

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
it was a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack http://gawker.com/antonin-scalia-died-of-a-heart-attack-according-to-dea-1759083722

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is he ok? :(

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

i dont know who this guy was or why he apparently ran america but from the leftist tears he seemed to generate alone I think he's awesome and good. rip fat man whoever you were.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

he's better than ok, he's loving dead. :toot:

Fat Jesus posted:

i dont know who this guy was or why he apparently ran america but from the leftist tears he seemed to generate alone I think he's awesome and good. rip fat man whoever you were.

He equated gay people to child molesters and thought society should be ran like it's still the 18th loving century. Good loving riddance.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Heart attack on a hunting trip? That meant he was probably in some fairly isolated part of the world where medical help couldn't have been fast enough to assist him anyway. And since they found him, that probably means if he was lucid enough, he might have not have been able to cry for help loud enough before he expired.

So yeah, I hope he had enough time to realize he had ruined a lot of lives for pretty much nothing.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So yeah, I hope he had enough time to realize he had ruined a lot of lives for pretty much nothing.

we've all been there

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Heart attack on a hunting trip? That meant he was probably in some fairly isolated part of the world where medical help couldn't have been fast enough to assist him anyway. And since they found him, that probably means if he was lucid enough, he might have not have been able to cry for help loud enough before he expired.

Why does everyone hope a person they don't like finds some form of self-awareness, moments before death?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Bigboss, you're my number two hero, right under scalia

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
scarlia dead???? Fuq!!!! :mad:
welp there goes the last justice of the supemecourt who doesnt read his constituion on a drat kindle probly

Orkin Mang has issued a correction as of 21:58 on Feb 14, 2016

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
It's the liberal form of the deathbed conversion trope

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Orkin Mang posted:

scarlia dead???? Fuq!!!! :mad:
welp there goes the last justice of the supemecourt justice who doesnt read the constituion on a drat kindle probly

Ginsberg.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Lufiron posted:

Sen. Mitch McConnell, in 2005, defending the absolute right of a sitting president to nominate judges.

I would also note that this quote came about because at the time Bush had nominated Harriet Miers - his personal counsel - to replace the retiring Sandra Day O'Connor. And she was massively unqualified to sit on the court, so senate Democrats blocked her nomination.

I can only imagine the outrage from the right if a sitting democratic president nominated a trial lawyer :derp: to a seat on the Supreme Court.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gazuntite

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Person whom is incredible, unrepentant shitheel, has moment of self awareness before death or just expires as an incredible, unrepentant shitheel.

The answer may shock you :monocle:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Fat Jesus posted:

If it was just leftist tears, that would be one thing. But the sheer vitriol and disgusting attitudes of the hateful, regressive left is alarming. :(

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Now we just need someone to say they're going to have wild gay valentines day secks in scalia's memory, and that will cover the heavenly schadenfreude trope as well

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

If it was just leftist tears, that would be one thing. But the sheer vitriol and disgusting attitudes of the hateful, regressive left is alarming. :(

justice scalia literaly had the bill of rights tatooed on his splendid rear end. thats how serious this guy was and i hope that whoever found this great mans body nuck a peek at that profound butt whose mesage endures e'en today.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hack his rear end off and put it in a relic box. this mans body will not decay!!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fat Jesus posted:

RIP hitler, leftists systematically bullied a great man to death :(

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

thought society should be ran like it's still the 18th loving century.

good

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
"Jack Bauer saved Los Angeles. ... He saved hundreds of thousands of lives," Judge Scalia said

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol at the assmad right in this thread. Apparently it's not you who are crying butt tears because of the coming rainbow gay future. Revisionists to the end

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol at the assmad right in this thread. Apparently it's not you who are crying butt tears because of the coming rainbow gay future. Revisionists to the end

What

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

same

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigBoss posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

• Locked thread