Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol at the assmad right in this thread. Apparently it's not you who are crying butt tears because of the coming rainbow gay future. Revisionists to the end

I don't think anyone here is mad. There is just a group of mongrels and death cultists celebrating, and a few brave people who do not agree with that. It can not be reduced to "mad" or "happy" so much as "sane, compassionate, and rational" vs "mentally ill hate mongers who cheer the death of a man who dedicated his life to serving his country".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the word country contains the word oval office. it also contains the word tree, at the end there

???

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

BigBoss posted:

I don't think anyone here is mad. There is just a group of mongrels and death cultists celebrating, and a few brave people who do not agree with that. It can not be reduced to "mad" or "happy" so much as "sane, compassionate, and rational" vs "mentally ill hate mongers who cheer the death of a man who dedicated his life to serving his country".

You know who else dedicated his life serving his country? Stalin.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Infidel Castro posted:

dont forget st adolf hitler!!!!

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

how did they find his body i assumed the ground would've cracked open and swallowed his corpse as maniacal laughter shrieked from deep within the earth and the flames of hell tasted the blue Texan sky. just makes sense

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Christ posted:

how did they find his body i assumed the ground would've cracked open and swallowed his corpse as maniacal laughter shrieked from deep within the earth and the flames of hell tasted the blue Texan sky. just makes sense

they found his body the same way everyone does, thru prayerful rumaging

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

the word country contains the word oval office. it also contains the word tree, at the end there

???

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reminds me of that scene in hary potter where the tree is a monster and tries to kill them, a classical gay trope btw

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

reminds me of that scene in hary potter where the tree is a monster and tries to kill them, a classical gay trope btw

the real monster is gay man - Antonio Scalia

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

the real monster is gay man - Antonio Scalia

scalia reminds me of severus snape as played by alan rickmans obese dad

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

VendaGoat posted:

Why does everyone hope a person they don't like finds some form of self-awareness, moments before death?

there's no such thing as hell so a terrible person having realized the enormity of their deeds before they kick the bucket is the only form of justice left to hope for

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

there's no such thing as hell so a terrible person realizing the enormity of their deeds before they kick the bucket is the only form of justice left to hope for

yes there is a hell

yeah other ppl

haha

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Orkin Mang posted:

yes there is a hell

yeah other ppl

haha

haha that explains my wiiiiiiiiiiiife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Dead of an alleged heart attack during a hunting trip in Texas...

Does anyone know where Cheney is?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
good thing they cleared that refuge in Oregon before Scalia croaked, they would've had to kill those fuckers since they'd probably earnestly believe Obama had him killed to complete his takeover

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Scalia was a bad judge who consistently used his own dogma and the wishes of corporate non-persons in favor of the constitution to set legal precedent against the rights of individuals. I don't think it's A Good Thing that this person is dead, but it's definitely a positive that he's no longer able to ruin the lives of citizens because they're different from him.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

after swigging some of my own piss, I am filled with satisfaction that this man is dead *toots a lil fart*

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Infidel Castro posted:

That's a stretch. Stalin largely served his own interests. He had no interest in preserving the foundation upon which his country was built. Justice Scalia did.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Justin Tyme posted:

after swigging some of my own piss, I am filled with satisfaction that this man is dead *toots a lil fart*

same

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Justin Tyme posted:

after swigging some of my own piss, I am filled with piss

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

BigBoss posted:

That's a stretch. Stalin largely served his own interests. He had no interest in preserving the foundation upon which his country was built. Justice Scalia did.
yeah this is exactly wrong

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I think that's the one, true, important takeaway from all this:
A grown man educated in law watched an anime once, and decided that his entire professional opinion should be fundamentally altered by his experience watching a anime that once.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
Is there another person in America who upon rolling over and dying could bring so much joy to so many people? I can't think of anyone.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

coolskillrex remix posted:

Is there another person in America who could bring so much joy upon just rolling over and dying? I can't think of anyone.

The person who has to sleep with you tonight?

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

the unfunny concern trolls are sad over the loss of one of their own

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The person who has to sleep with you tonight?

Justice Scalia has to sleep with me tonight?? What the heck

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Is there another person in America who upon rolling over and dying could bring so much joy to so many people? I can't think of anyone.

Hillary.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
Really profound how one single person rolled over and died and America will be better off for it for a decade or two at least.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

it's gross that america celebrated the death of Bin Laden in the streets but cool to celebrate Scalia's death

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
YESSSS!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESROTINHELLYOUHATEFULFUCKINGPRICK! This is a sad day. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Edit: Awful app turned quote into an edit. WTF Awful app!?

readingatwork has issued a correction as of 00:01 on Feb 15, 2016

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Lolie posted:

Hillary.

I don't think it would be as universal but yeah I thought of that as a close second. Doesn't guarantee Bernie the presidency though.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

koch brothers, roger ailes, sheldon adelson

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

readingatwork posted:

YESSSS!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESROTINHELLYOUHATEFULFUCKINGPRICK! This is a sad day. My heart goes out to him and his family.

His son is a giant rear end in a top hat.

maybe they've got a toddler or something? idk...
Anyway, your heart is better spent not going out to his family. Just sayin'

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

BigBoss posted:

So we can do away with the sex offenders list now? The left is getting really loony!

No because I don't think you should vote.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Do It Once Right posted:

His son is a giant rear end in a top hat.

maybe they've got a toddler or something? idk...
Anyway, your heart is better spent not going out to his family. Just sayin'

The man had like thirty grandkids. I'm sure at least one of them is sufficiently ashamed of their family.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

RIP in piss, Tony

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if I think of him as basically Danny Devito's character from Always Sunny I can feel bad that he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lolie posted:

Hillary.

Gore

• Locked thread