Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
lol the constitution is a living breathing document and scalia is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I really didn't know the man and will reserve judgement instead of hating him moments after his death based on a bunch of unsourced internet memes made by his political opponents who were all too happy or just plain stupid enough to present his comments out of context.

How about that motherfuckers? How does that taste?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Illavick posted:

I really didn't know the man and will reserve judgement instead of hating him moments after his death based on a bunch of unsourced internet memes made by his political opponents who were all too happy or just plain stupid enough to present his comments out of context.

He's still dead, so it's okay

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Illavick posted:

Like the same petty elementary school level bullshit that sounded just as pathetic when you employed alternate phrasing.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Listen, I'm no going to badmouth or even google this "hilter" fella to be a part of this librul circle jerk.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
nobody cares lol, Gore is politically finished & has been since 92

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
9/11 changed everything. And by "everything" I mean my ability to form new memories.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Illavick posted:

I really didn't know the man and will reserve judgement

It's super-hard to get to know a man who's published thousands of opinions over years. Whose public opinions are probably older than you are.

Also, he did plenty of paid public speeches over decades.

I guess you're inexplicably proud of being an idiot? And you didn't have to share that, but you did?
You literally didn't have to boast about being dumb, but you did? publicly?

I don't get it, but I'll take the middle ground and reserve judgement as to how mouth-breathingly retarded you are.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Fiend posted:

Listen, I'm no going to badmouth or even google this "hilter" fella to be a part of this librul circle jerk.

Oh now you're gonna badmouth Hitler too. You need to take good long look in the mirror fella.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Illavick posted:

oh poo poo, you guys, this is serious - how do we get around this? gently caress, now I can't keep being bad on the internet!

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Illavick posted:

Please describe what possible context there could be to justify the time when he used the plot of an episode of the TV show 24 to justify torture, TIA.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Good riddance to a literal monster

e: I've read many of his opinions, dissents, and concurrences. I haven't seen any memes about him yet.

Absolute Lithops has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Feb 15, 2016

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Illavick posted:

Oh now you're gonna badmouth Hitler too. You need to take good long look in the mirror fella.

That worked, but only because I've got a unique style featuring Sumerian symbology, Hugo Boss tailored outfits, and a Charlie Chaplin stove pipe moustache.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Geoj posted:

Please describe what possible context there could be to justify the time when he used the plot of an episode of the TV show 24 to justify torture, TIA.

It was sweeps!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

lol the constitution is a living breathing document and scalia is dead

lmao

Constitution: living, breathing

Scalia: fat, dead

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm amazed that of all people, Antonin Scalia made my the weekend over valentines day a happy one. The lord works in mysterious ways. hail satan.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

So rape is no longer an immoral act? I would hate to moralize sexuality. That would make me a bigot.

have you read any rape cases from the supreme court up through 80s? you might be surprised by how conservatives dealt with the issue!

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

have you read any rape cases from the supreme court up through 80s? you might be surprised by how conservatives dealt with the issue!

I bet u went to a 3rd tier toilet.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

I bet u went to a 3rd tier toilet.

apparently did me more good than whatever hole you crawled out of

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
jesus christ the republicans are handling this like loving retard college campus protestors

We DEMAND that Obama not nominate another Justice.
We DEMAND that the process be delayed until a Republican is elected president.
We ASSUME that a Republican will be elected president.

*has no leverage at all*

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

can we all at least agree that bigboss is a cocksucker

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
no brains no leverage no problem

they got an endless supply of pissy diapers and tears

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

GET MY BELT SON posted:

can we all at least agree that bigboss is a cocksucker
ain't no ones business if he do

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gazpacho posted:

ain't no ones business if he do

apparently it's Scalia's

oh wait Scalia has no more business :lol:

:toot:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Illavick posted:

You're embarrassing yourself.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

jesus christ the republicans are handling this like loving retard college campus protestors

We DEMAND that Obama not nominate another Justice.
We DEMAND that the process be delayed until a Republican is elected president.
We ASSUME that a Republican will be elected president.

*has no leverage at all*

*cruz shows up to the debate with a mattress strapped to his back*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Illavick posted:

he was bloated and his gaseous corpse exploded when one of his friends poked him with a pen

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I had some time to think this over and I'm still glad Scalia's dead.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

*cruz shows up to the debate with a mattress strapped to his back*

Lol yeah, its going to be hard to top the lunatic fringe. Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice. He needs to just sit down and be quiet for the next 11 months. I'm sure he's used to that. Michelle obviously wears the pants. :lol:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice.

Do go on :allears:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

InterFaced posted:

Yeah i'm not going to cheer his death or anything but on the other hand I am not upset that he's dead. i dont really feel comfortable deriving pleasure from the death of another person who had a family and maybe some friends that genuinely liked them

but i'm wililng to make an exception.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Antonin is a stupid name.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

InterFaced posted:

p hosed up

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Supreme Allah posted:

Antonin is a stupid name.

Nino is a pretty chill diminutive though

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigBoss posted:

Lol yeah, its going to be hard to top the lunatic fringe. Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice. He needs to just sit down and be quiet for the next 11 months. I'm sure he's used to that. Michelle obviously wears the pants. :lol:

nice :cool:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
c. 2008: Barack Obama is a lame duck, his term is going to expire in four years anyway.
c. 2012: Barack Obama is a lame duck, his term is going to expire in four years anyway.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Christ posted:

how did they find his body i assumed the ground would've cracked open and swallowed his corpse as maniacal laughter shrieked from deep within the earth and the flames of hell tasted the blue Texan sky. just makes sense

When Poindexter tried to awaken Scalia about 8:30 the next morning, the judge's door was locked and he did not answer. Three hours later, Poindexter returned after an outing, with a friend of Scalia who had come from Washington with him.

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php

Conspiracy nuts are foaming at the mouth. They think the Illuminati did it.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Way to go, Poindexter.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Comments Section posted:

While I believe he was killed, I think leaving a pillow over his head is a red herring. Why would a killer leave the pillow there? More than likely however they killed Breitbart is how they disposed of him. Now watch how fast they cremate him of get him into the ground without an investigation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
lazy rear end fuckin illuminati, where were you before citizens united

• Locked thread