Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

lazy rear end fuckin illuminati, where were you before citizens united

how ironic that a organisation caled the iluminati are known for chiefly for their murkiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

how ironic that a organisation caled the iluminati are known for chiefly for their murkiness

lol yes, the illuminati are "known" by a lot of people

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I heard the news while at the hospital vising my dad. He was very sick (doctors said he could have died) but was just coming into the clear that day. A full recovery is now expected.

So same day a poo poo heel died and a good person got well. Good day.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Antonin Scalia is trapped in a whack rear end crystal prison

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

Antonin Scalia is trapped in a whack rear end crystal prison

Tell us more!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Why does everyone hope a person they don't like finds some form of self-awareness, moments before death?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

quote:

The just-world hypothesis or just-world fallacy is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a person's actions are inherently inclined to bring morally fair and fitting consequences to that person, to the end of all noble actions being eventually rewarded and all evil actions eventually punished

coolskillrex remix posted:

Is there another person in America who upon rolling over and dying could bring so much joy to so many people? I can't think of anyone.

Roger Ailes.

Ivor Biggun has issued a correction as of 06:07 on Feb 15, 2016

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Ivor Biggun posted:

Roger Ailes.

Charles and David Koch.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Rupert Murdoch

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Sheldon adelson

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The Kardashians

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
OJ Simpson

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
LMAO yeah get OWNED Kardashian bitches for having a popular TV series that I dislike I hope you all DIE AND BURN IN HECK

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

ScrubLeague posted:

LMAO yeah get OWNED Kardashian bitches for having a popular TV series that I dislike I hope you all DIE AND BURN IN HECK

Changing my answer to this poster right here.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

extra stout posted:

please list everything that is bothering him or causing him pain at the moment

describe his current fears or debts

he owes ghost money and fears ghost commitment

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

thanks for the RSS feed. i enjoyed the part where the OP didn't put any effort into the post

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ScrubLeague posted:

exactly, some people have strong feelings one way or the other about Kardashians

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

BigBoss posted:

The funny part is that Scalia wasn't really an opinion haver, so much as a law reminder. All he did was remind people of what the law was and they got all pissy...

BigBoss posted:

Lol yeah, its going to be hard to top the lunatic fringe. Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice. He needs to just sit down and be quiet for the next 11 months. I'm sure he's used to that. Michelle obviously wears the pants. :lol:

It's like Scalia is posting from beyond the grave!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mdm posted:

exactly, some people have strong feelings one way or the other about Kardashians

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
the only good american is a dead americam

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If Jack Bauer wanted to torture people he should have worked to get it added into the Constitution.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
um, sounds like you need to learn a thing about liberty?? the constitution protects the right to torture, it doesn't grant it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This thread has been a refreshing reminder how stupid and contrary some people are for the sake of it. Apparently some of you have nothing meaningful in your head so you just spout whatever might get the ire of others.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

LethalGeek posted:

This thread has been a refreshing reminder how stupid and contrary some people are for the sake of it. Apparently some of you have nothing meaningful in your head so you just spout whatever might get the ire of others.

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

Who're.

Your mothers a who're.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Node posted:

Charles and David Koch.

They fund the PBS program NOVA. NOVA is awesome.

Like, I know that they're doing a fine job of destroying this country, but NOVA...

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

BillmasterCozb posted:

go gently caress yourself

drat son, are you a john bircher or what? you down with bohemian grove?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

LethalGeek posted:

I honestly can't tell if you're mad at the people who are fake white-knighting Scalia or are white-knighting him yourself. If the latter, you're a moron.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Toilet Mouth posted:

He was a good justice, and slapped down progressives with good humor. RIP in peace

:jackbud::horse::horse:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Scalia is still dead and I'm still smiling about it. America is so much better off with that fucker gone.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Scalia is still dead and I'm still smiling about it. America is so much better off with that fucker gone.

scalia check: still dead

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wake up Sheeple, Scalia was murdered by Obama.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

good. Being from Chicago, he needs to perpetuate black on black violence and take out clarence Thomas next

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
die bitch die

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

thanks for the RSS feed. i enjoyed the part where the OP didn't put any effort into the post

yr welcm

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Apparently it took them hours to find somebody who could declare him dead and when they did it was some judge who must really like conspiracy theories because she did it by phone and passed on ordering an autopsy because the people at the ranch said there weren't any signs of foul play.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/14/scalia_was_dead_for_hours_before_a_judge_declared_him_dead_over_the_phone.html

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
So he basically put his life in the hand of Texans and this is the result.

Thank you Texas.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

LethalGeek posted:

Thank you for standing up to these ghoulish creeps. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you should dance on their grave. That is a sign of severe mental illness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I'm glad he's dead.

• Locked thread