Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Pookum posted:

So what are the intricacies of the ticketing system?

Insert money

Get ticket

Fund my patreon tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Second best SA team invading NA and beating all the teams, if we had a wall this wouldnt happen..

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Depths posted:

Second best SA team invading NA and beating all the teams, if we had a wall this wouldnt happen..

This might actually be a new low for NA CS, LG raids TS and takes 2 of their players leaving TS with the scraps, yet TS still runs through 3 of our "best" teams in a single day with a major tournament qualification on the line. Truly sad.

e: also I hope everyone who was calling for sean to leave C9 feels really dumb and bad right now

real dilemma fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 15, 2016

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Ur not an americans, north or south. If only they tubes had walls.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
It didn't help that the C9/TS mirage game got DDoS'd when C9 was up 14-11 and about to be up 15-11 as shroud was finishing up a 1v5 ace and C9 had a ton of momentum.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

henne posted:

Ur not an americans, north or south.

#blessed

This is pretty feelgood tho
https://twitter.com/LG_FalleN/status/699139446633996288

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Garfu posted:

It didn't help that the C9/TS mirage game got DDoS'd when C9 was up 14-11 and about to be up 15-11 as shroud was finishing up a 1v5 ace and C9 had a ton of momentum.

Pretty sure they were jetlagged too :jerkbag:

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

Photex posted:

Pretty sure they were jetlagged too :jerkbag:

I've played in an international tournament on zero hours of sleep over a 51 hour period after traveling across the Atlantic. That's a real thing. I was caught on camera sleeping inbetween matches.

VV I'm aware... just saying as far as excuses for hindered play go, it's up there. Only if it's actually a factor though. I was on that little sleep because of some hosed up sleeping arrangements when I finally arrived after delayed flights.

Garfu fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 15, 2016

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Garfu posted:

I've played in an international tournament on zero hours of sleep over a 51 hour period after traveling across the Atlantic. That's a real thing. I was caught on camera sleeping in between matches.

I'm sure that you weren't the first nor the last for this to happen to.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

real dilemma posted:

also I hope everyone who was calling for sean to leave C9 feels really dumb and bad right now

Pretty much. It's one of those things where you don't realize how much work is being shouldered by a single individual until they're gone.

I bet Sean is having some pretty major catharsis from this whole ordeal.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

Pretty much. It's one of those things where you don't realize how much work is being shouldered by a single individual until they're gone.

I bet Sean is having some pretty major catharsis from this whole ordeal.

Is Sean streaming full time now? Pretty sure I heard summit say that he was and that he will be way better off in the long run.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

It's one of those things where you don't realize how much work is being shouldered by a single individual until they're gone.
Thank you, now I have Cinderella stuck in my head.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Photex posted:

Is Sean streaming full time now? Pretty sure I heard summit say that he was and that he will be way better off in the long run.

He's playing for EchoFox with moE.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

More fuel for the konfig cheats fire in this VP Dig match

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

gigawhite posted:

More fuel for the konfig cheats fire in this VP Dig match
http://oddshot.tv/shot/esl-csgo-2016021520292037

LOOK at this poo poo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Please don't show this to turk.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I actually don't think that's fishy at all. He knew Taz was low, so he'd probably be hiding instead of peeking. That spot is extremely common to spam. The rest is just jiggle peeking and preaiming common post plant spots.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

I actually don't think that's fishy at all. He knew Taz was low, so he'd probably be hiding instead of peeking. That spot is extremely common to spam. The rest is just jiggle peeking and preaiming common post plant spots.
No but turk still claims most pro players cheat, so yeah. :shrug:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

fennesz posted:

It's really not fishy but just looking at the clip without context is pretty funny

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

No but turk still claims most pro players cheat, so yeah. :shrug:

I don't know about most but I'd be absolutely floored if someone (still playing) hasn't occasionally toggled something in all these months and years.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

I don't know about most but I'd be absolutely floored if someone (still playing) hasn't occasionally toggled something in all these months and years.
Flusha hax :ssh:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
It's not really cheating if the other team walks into your crosshairs for you, unless they've invented some new kind of cheat that lets you sabotage your enemies' controls

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I posted because it was an awesome play, not as evidence that he cheats. He's just a baller.

I wish Snax would be good again.

Fauxshiz fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 15, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What is the best way to avoid being matched up with screaming 12 year old kids on competitive matchmaking? So far I've found that playing overnight is the best.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Only 5 stack with friends/goons or just goonman.

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

What is the best way to avoid being matched up with screaming 12 year old kids on competitive matchmaking? So far I've found that playing overnight is the best.

Don't queue dust2, bind "t" "toggle voice_scale 0 1"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Only 5 stack with friends/goons or just goonman.

gonna solo queue just piss off your sorry rear end, eh? :smugdog:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Awesome Welles posted:

gonna solo queue just piss off your sorry rear end, eh? :smugdog:

Prost 10 minutes later in mumble always: WHY DID I DO THIS WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO YOU ALL KNOWING GOD MCVEY?!

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

aborn posted:

Don't queue dust2, bind "t" "toggle voice_scale 0 1"

Also cl_mute_enemy_team should be set to 1.

Flip to 0 after about 10 rounds of you pushing their poo poo in and act surprised they're calling walls on you. Helps if you keep a private profile.

I've won the last 10/11 of my MM games on my main that got deranked massively due to inactivity. The loss was due to 2 griefers. People get reeeeeeal salty.

This game is more fun when you give less poo poo about talking and just focus on clicking heads.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtMGSF3XqQ

Didn't see it posted, crazy sick RpK ace.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

Prost 10 minutes later in mumble always: WHY DID I DO THIS WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO YOU ALL KNOWING GOD MCVEY?!

you watch mother fucker, gonna join a game and 30 bomb and have tons of fun

and lose 16-9

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mcvey posted:

Only 5 stack with goons

If you want to lose

mcvey posted:

or just goonman.
Or make yourself Turbo Bald

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ucttALJ6Ik
how much for this, Valve? Name a $.

Xenaero posted:

If you want to lose

Or make yourself Turbo Bald
Turbo Bald loser

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

mcvey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ucttALJ6Ik
how much for this, Valve? Name a $.

It would be the most popular crate in the history of valve crates in any game

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
it would instantly mark out every dweeb who lives in the past

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I just had my 50th competitive win, and it was the best match I've played. Highlights include:

- Acing with an UMP, and nobody (including me) realizing it.
- Not one, but two instances where I randomly AWP'ed someone through smoke.
- Killing 2 guys with one shot.

If you want to see it it's here: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-jtUka-NukTp-QaCxx-6LNaV-Pa7WB

Hopefully one day I'll rank up from Nova 4...

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

Please don't show this to turk.

k0nf1g is absolutely full of poo poo, but this clip is not one that should be used to prove it. As already mentioned he basically knew where VP was (save for taz, but he was in an incredibly common spam spot), so this one can just get tossed aside.

Frankly, he is probably the only one that I 100% believe is cheating, but all other alleged cheating players don't have sufficient evidence to support a final opinion for me.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
can we get an opinion from the conspiracy theorist?

if anyone is hacking i would think it would be the brazilians

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Up Circle posted:

can we get an opinion from the conspiracy theorist?

if anyone is hacking i would think it would be the brazilians

Oh yeah, it's such a conspiracy theory when pros have been caught cheating numerous times. I'm the crazy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Oh yeah, it's such a conspiracy theory when pros have been caught cheating numerous times. I'm the crazy one.
No, but when you say something as audacious as

A TURGID FATSO posted:

The amount of "pros" that now turn to aimlocks is absolutely ridiculous.

You tend to be viewed as crazy.