Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Concatenation posted:

Extremely :nws: https://www.reddit.com/r/selffuck

It's exactly what you think it is
I thought it was going to be photoshops of people loving themselves like those goon mexican stand off ones. you lied to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I imagine those selffuck people bought Portal when it first came out and just broke down and cried.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Concatenation posted:

Extremely :nws: https://www.reddit.com/r/selffuck

It's exactly what you think it is

the gayest ouroboros

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
I'm most impressed by the guys that manage to fit the balls in as well

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Do not follow if:
You're racist
You're homophobic
You're a cis gay man
You don't believe that eating honey is bee theft
You don't like kittens because I post them a lot
You are factkin with one of the following: JFK, Sans the skelebob, Sugar Crisp bear, Scarlett O'Hara, JENOVA: Life (other JENOVAs are OK)
You're friends with meanies I don't like

:eyepop:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

nerdz posted:

get outta here, JFK. we don't take kindly to your type around these parts

My factsona is George McGovern, gently caress all you Nixonkin. :argh:

The stickied post. :gizz:

:barf:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Thin Privilege posted:

I read factkin like "1+1=2" or "humans need to breathe to live" but am confused as to how you make that your identity.

Easy. "I identify as the pythagorean theorem. I am a mathkin."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Mad Hamish posted:

As a Morris dancer I can say with confidence that it is among the nerdiest of folk dances.

Huh, I always figured it wouldn't be any goonier than any other folk dancing; I'm sure plenty of pasty IT nerds trace their ancestry back to England where I assume Morris dancing originated.

Is this an East coast thing? I've never seen people Morris dancing in California.

Looking at videos of it on YouTube, I saw a few of Appalachian clog dancing and I believe I have found the Ancestor of the white man shuffle . Seems that the tradition of white people to awkwardly shuffle in place in dances goes back centuries :toot:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Panfilo posted:

Huh, I always figured it wouldn't be any goonier than any other folk dancing; I'm sure plenty of pasty IT nerds trace their ancestry back to England where I assume Morris dancing originated.

Is this an East coast thing? I've never seen people Morris dancing in California.

Looking at videos of it on YouTube, I saw a few of Appalachian clog dancing and I believe I have found the Ancestor of the white man shuffle . Seems that the tradition of white people to awkwardly shuffle in place in dances goes back centuries :toot:

Oh, the Morris dancers I know aren't really, like, goony, but they're all nerdy as all hell. And it's an even gender split, the women are just as nerdy as the men. I also find Morris to be as appealing to women as it is to men.

There are definitely West Coast sides (there's the White Rats in California) but there's loads and loads of sides in New England. I'm in southern Ontario and there are lots of us here. Mostly Cotswold and Border sides (Border being the one with the face paint and tatter coats) but there are some clog teams around as well.

Does this count as AUG? I have no idea.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Panfilo posted:

I don't do any folk dance, but the amount of ignorance you demonstrate about European dance is incredible.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Knormal posted:

30 days later and there's still no wiki. What's he been doing with his time? ...Oh right.

Well at least now when you tell someone to go gently caress themselves you have a link you can provide.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Appalachian clog dancing is its own thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=296c-zXKmrE

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Zelder posted:

oh poo poo can i be duane the rock johnson? i think there might be something to this otherkin thing, guys

No the gently caress you may not when you can't spell the name right
Unless this is some form of bootleg "The Rock"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Easy. "I identify as the pythagorean theorem. I am a mathkin."

I identify as daylight sleepytimes. I am a napkin.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
Sometimes people mistake me for being a bedophile. I simply love sleeping and beds just because I want to stick my penis between the bedsheets of a sleeping woman does not mean that I want to gently caress beds and bedsheets. Clearly you cannot accept that sometimes when someone gets lonely they desire non-con sexual desires. I just have a lot of love to give and little to receive. It is the patriarchal society that we live in that does not allow for men to rub against females in ways that stimulate the man one day I hope that men will no be subjugated to such horrible slander and persecution brought on by females calling non-con "creepy". The persecution I feel is tantamount to the persecution the blacls and the gays had to endure. I hope that one day people will realize that non-con is perfectly acceptable form of love and that love between two individuals of different age groups is perfectly Okay. Just because a individual is "not mature enough" does not mean they are unable to give consent. Even then non-con love is love to

Please think before you reply with negative comments as I am obviously morally and academically your superior.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Jeesis posted:

Sometimes people mistake me for being a bedophile. I simply love sleeping and beds just because I want to stick my penis between the bedsheets of a sleeping woman does not mean that I want to gently caress beds and bedsheets. Clearly you cannot accept that sometimes when someone gets lonely they desire non-con sexual desires. I just have a lot of love to give and little to receive. It is the patriarchal society that we live in that does not allow for men to rub against females in ways that stimulate the man one day I hope that men will no be subjugated to such horrible slander and persecution brought on by females calling non-con "creepy". The persecution I feel is tantamount to the persecution the blacls and the gays had to endure. I hope that one day people will realize that non-con is perfectly acceptable form of love and that love between two individuals of different age groups is perfectly Okay. Just because a individual is "not mature enough" does not mean they are unable to give consent. Even then non-con love is love to

Please think before you reply with negative comments as I am obviously morally and academically your superior.

Can't wait for Ex-Con Non-Con Con North Americon 2016, where groping is a-ok.

Bobby Digital posted:

I identify as daylight sleepytimes. I am a napkin.

lol.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There's communities of "multiple systems", people who think that multiple beings (like 10 or so) live in their brain and each of these beings is "kin with" a fictional character or has some other equally baffling gimmick. I think that's the deepest I've gone into weird tumblr poo poo

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Non Serviam posted:

I don't do any folk dance, but the amount of ignorance you demonstrate about European dance is incredible.

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a goon demonstrate ignorance on a topic, I'd be too busy with my private island and yacht to keep looking for more.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a goon demonstrate ignorance on a topic, I'd be too busy with my private island and yacht to keep looking for more.

Maybe you should spend less time on SA then

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Maybe you should spend less time on SA then

Hey I don't tell you how to spend your free time.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Non Serviam posted:

Feel free to fill me in!

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Jeesis posted:

I have a similar problem but mine is the short variety sleep and the location is less important. I'm napkin.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Tetracube posted:

There's communities of "multiple systems", people who think that multiple beings (like 10 or so) live in their brain and each of these beings is "kin with" a fictional character or has some other equally baffling gimmick. I think that's the deepest I've gone into weird tumblr poo poo

quote:

hi! we’re noah and putting it simply we’re made of stars i guess. and im sure we’d be happy to talk to you about this! umm im not sure how better to get in touch w/ you than reblogging this post and hoping you see it haha but

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mad Hamish posted:

Oh, the Morris dancers I know aren't really, like, goony, but they're all nerdy as all hell. And it's an even gender split, the women are just as nerdy as the men. I also find Morris to be as appealing to women as it is to men.

There are definitely West Coast sides (there's the White Rats in California) but there's loads and loads of sides in New England. I'm in southern Ontario and there are lots of us here. Mostly Cotswold and Border sides (Border being the one with the face paint and tatter coats) but there are some clog teams around as well.

Does this count as AUG? I have no idea.

Please tell me that America took Morris Dancing from England, and then had a East Coast vs West Coast style rap feud. With your White Rats vs the Ontario Otters etc.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Happily, that's fake.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqT-AvswCZo

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Strudel Man posted:

Happily, that's fake.

No one could throw him out of anywhere.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

That lady is like one of those "how to draw" books. Draw a big circle. Then give it two long lines for legs. See? Youve got a weird lady!

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I worked at a buffet for over two years, and in my experience they don't throw people out nearly enough. Overeaters make other customers really uncomfortable and tend to drive business away. Not to mention putting a lot of pressure on the staff to keep everything stocked up. Especially competitive eaters who use buffets as practice. Those fuckers can be the worst.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
How the hell does someone end up with a body shaped like that lady

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Kay Kessler posted:

I worked at a buffet for over two years, and in my experience they don't throw people out nearly enough. Overeaters make other customers really uncomfortable and tend to drive business away. Not to mention putting a lot of pressure on the staff to keep everything stocked up. Especially competitive eaters who use buffets as practice. Those fuckers can be the worst.

"All you can eat until we decide you're done" buffet.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

change my name posted:

"All you can eat until we decide you're done" buffet.

Most places actually do have a hidden time limit, but it's pretty generous, usually 90 minutes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

She's got a death grip on that unfortunate child. Lady she can walk herself and I don't think you're doing her any favors.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Feb 17, 2016

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

goose fleet posted:

How the hell does someone end up with a body shaped like that lady

PCOS?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Strudel Man posted:

Happily, that's fake.

Of course it's fake.

No way they're throwing him anywhere.

• Locked thread