Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Rubio is the greatest technological failure since the F-35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rubio's family were given basically everything they'd ever need the moment his family stepped foot in the US, they've never worked hard, and it shows as their products are short-circuiting. Rubio is Kyocera. Cruz is Coby.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
They were probably so smug to the Romneybot dev team at the start of the campaign too.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Comparing Rubio to Romney is like comparing the robot from Lost in Space to the Terminator. At least you could pretend Romney was human.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Welp.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

He'll be back.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Hey Rubio - How''s that 3-2-1 strategy working out for you? :smug:

Nonsense posted:

Rubio's family were given basically everything they'd ever need the moment his family stepped foot in the US, they've never worked hard, and it shows as their products are short-circuiting.

Can you elaborate on this?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/697277479715782657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It's on me. It is on me.

Will never happen again. Will never happen again. ... Will never happen again.

It's not about me. It's not about.. it is about.. it's about..

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Atoramos posted:

Rubio is the greatest technological failure since the F-35

targeting the coveted home builder demographic.

MarcoRubio
Feb 3, 2016

Are you ready for a New American Century?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

He should have spent more money on a better speech writer.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Microwaves Mom posted:

He should have spent more money on a better speech writer programmer.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Just think all that GOP money Jeb! is sucking up could be going to making Rubio not look more inhuman than Ben "From Mars" Carson.

david mammoth
Oct 15, 2012

Minrad posted:

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/697277479715782657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It's on me. It is on me.

Will never happen again. Will never happen again. ... Will never happen again.

It's not about me. It's not about.. it is about.. it's about..

That's great since his whole damage control strategy was to say "no I meant to do that actually" and keep repeating himself.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:f5h::f5:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

wait 5 seconds then press 3, then 6, then 4, then 7, then 8 while watching the video.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Saurus posted:

Hey Rubio - How''s that 3-2-1 strategy working out for you? :smug:

Can you elaborate on this?

The Cuban migration act, and the fact that every single member of that constituency is given massive federal aid and benefits that last a lifetime, that other latino immigrants not only don't enjoy, you'd get laughed out of the Congress for ever suggesting they be subject to the same benefits.

He's a loving gusano and our Cuba policy was just cold-warrior bullshit clouded in model-minority thinking that has come to symbolize the establishment.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
This was the man whose oratory was being compared to Obama's, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Christie, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Christie. Will you stop, Christie? Stop, Christie. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Christie. Christie, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

(to Christie, w/r/t his campaign) It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does (hands him origami elephant)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Domo Arigato, Marco Roboto

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_(short_story)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The twist is that Rubio isn’t Byerley. He’s the robot that Byerley sucker punches on stage.

Christie for planetary co‐ordinator 2052.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Platystemon posted:

The twist is that Rubio isn’t Byerley. He’s the robot that Byerley sucker punches on stage.

Christie for planetary co‐ordinator 2052.

The punching incident reminds me of Ben Carson. What if he stabbed a guy in public and his poll numbers went up?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Reminder that Rubio was one year old when Roe v. Wade was decided. If you can believe a robot’s birth certificate

It’s been forty‐three years and he still has a stick up his rear end about it. Maybe he finds that abortion violates the First Law of Robotics.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'll vote for Rubio if I can bang this girl

https://youtu.be/a4M3u1-eL8w?t=11s

Prima Noctis 2016

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
This may have been posted in the GOP thread, but since it moves so fast...

"Morning Again"

1. Who recognizes that skyline at the beginning
2. How in the hell is this still up on YouTube

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Honestly I think Rubio is the GOP's strongest contender for the general, regardless of who wins the Dem nomination.

Seriously though, I think he could win the general, if only because people don't trust Hillary and are scared of Bernie.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
@TheRickWilson is a diehard Rubio supporter and Trump hater who's reallty, really easy to troll on twitter just FYI.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Seriously though, I think he could win the general, if only because people don't trust Hillary and are scared of Bernie.

Only Trump, Rubio and Kasich can win in the general and Rubio is probably the strongest.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

breitbart conspiracy or actual thing? i only saw a little bit of the debate

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/did-cbs-air-a-pro-rubio-graphic-during-debate.html

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Harold Stassen posted:

I'll vote for Rubio if I can bang this girl

https://youtu.be/a4M3u1-eL8w?t=11s

Prima Noctis 2016

Boy I wonder why comments are disabled for that video

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

Boy I wonder why comments are disabled for that video

Rly tho :pervert:

e: "Sorry, I wasn't listening- I was thinking of the things I would do to you"

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Rival Campaigns Pounce as Marco Rubio Cancels Second Event in 24 Hours

I'd love to see Rubio finish 4th or worse after the party and the media started investing so much in him. Just imagine the Jeb! cycle repeated, but with Rubio in his place.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Rival Campaigns Pounce as Marco Rubio Cancels Second Event in 24 Hours

I'd love to see Rubio finish 4th or worse after the party and the media started investing so much in him. Just imagine the Jeb! cycle repeated, but with Rubio in his place.

Rubio isn't quite as punchable as Jeb! though. It just feels right and just to give Jeb! a swift kick, but sometimes I catch myself feeling bad for Rubio.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Rubio is the John Edwards of the Republicans

MarcoRubio
Feb 3, 2016

Are you ready for a New American Century?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Real Name Grover posted:

This may have been posted in the GOP thread, but since it moves so fast...

"Morning Again"

1. Who recognizes that skyline at the beginning
2. How in the hell is this still up on YouTube

what skyline is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I think it's Vancouver (iirc)

• Locked thread