Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

qhat posted:

Scream? Headshots? hacks?

fixed for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Freakazoid probably thought that a Rus kid could handle some poo poo talk

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
These are the worst delays I've ever seen in a csgo tournament

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

aborn posted:

Got this, thanks

grats on the free rootkit

freak is a loving mong lol. what got him so salty, maybe c9 being hot trash without sean hmmm

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Freakazoid probably thought that a Rus kid could handle some poo poo talk

Honestly s1mple is probably loving how his existence in NA is making it implode

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

qhat posted:

Honestly s1mple is probably loving how his existence in NA is making it implode

replace s1mple with brasil

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

https://twitter.com/krimzCSGO/status/700639718543740928
Barcelona PCs

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Hahaha s1mple won the PR war

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

lol

E: FN, how do I sell it reliably outside of steam? It's about 200€ worth ATM

https://glws.org/#S76561197978015981A5172436929D14753972846919402538 float 0.026732323691248894

Absorbs Smaller Goons fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 19, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Let me introduce you to santorini....

Seriously what was valve thinking with approving santorini, this map is hosed. Its tiny, there's only two paths and if the CTs have a halfway competent awper the left path for Ts is hosed, so you've got only one possible route and the Ts can all stack there. Horrible design.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Haven't tried Santorini yet, but it was made by FMPONE. He has been a involved with good maps like Cache before.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

So you can smoke window and rush squeaky, or otherwise you're all going long A.

There's a path from stairs to underpass that this map doesn't show, but it really doesn't help very much.

Feels super CT-sided to me, but I'm bad.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Smol posted:

Haven't tried Santorini yet, but it was made by FMPONE. He has been a involved with good maps like Cache before.

He also did Season.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/46giit/new_racist_map_of_valve_mikla/

Apparently Mikla is pissing off Turks in a whole lot of ways.

Some of it sounds like they were just making jokes using a bad translator. They're upset that 'gun fights are fun for whole family' is racist, but its probably just meant to be a fourth-wall joke about playing counter-strike. Some of the other stuff is a little worse I guess.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Feb 19, 2016

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Zaphod42 posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/46giit/new_racist_map_of_valve_mikla/

Apparently Mikla is pissing off Turks in a whole lot of ways.

Some of it sounds like they were just making jokes using a bad translator. They're upset that 'gun fights are fun for whole family' is racist, but its probably just meant to be a fourth-wall joke about playing counter-strike. Some of the other stuff is a little worse I guess.

And of course reddit disregards it entirely because "I want to laugh at you".

quote:

Calm your tits man. This is about as racist as having a map that takes in America be filled with fastfood restaurants. If you are this sensitive, lock yourself up in a room for the rest of your life.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
some of it is in bad taste but lmao, "hate crimes"

szary
Mar 12, 2014
lmao I opened a case

(don't open cases)

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I think that guy on reddit must've spent the past month playing MM with Russians or something because he's really pissed off.

So the list of racist things are.
1. A poster of ataturk renamed atahurg
2. A sign that says "toy parts" where the word for parts has some sexual connotation
3. A Sexy kebab calendar
4. "you can have gunfights and that is fun for the entire family"
5. "you can ride donkeys as a family"

Seems pretty mild to me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

lol

E: FN, how do I sell it reliably outside of steam? It's about 200€ worth ATM

https://glws.org/#S76561197978015981A5172436929D14753972846919402538 float 0.026732323691248894
CSGO Lounge if you're looking for more GO items. Sometimes people will offer you PayPal there.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

symbolic posted:

CSGO Lounge if you're looking for more GO items. Sometimes people will offer you PayPal there.

Would captain invictus be good for this, or would he be better selling it by himself?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chillyrabbit posted:

Would captain invictus be good for this, or would he be better selling it by himself?
I've completely forgot Captain Invictus deals with this sort of thing. I suppose it's worth a try.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I'd say if you don't want the hassle just ask Captain to sell it

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I listed it on the market for 270€, we'll see if someone bites.

I'd rather get real money than steambux, but all I read about csgo lounge is that it's full of scummy people and paypal scares me a bit with their refund policy.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I listed it on the market for 270€, we'll see if someone bites.

I'd rather get real money than steambux, but all I read about csgo lounge is that it's full of scummy people and paypal scares me a bit with their refund policy.

The only site for cash I would use is opskins

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Chillyrabbit posted:

He's good because he won't rip you off, but he can only offer significantly lower than market price(~50% or so most likely) since steambux aren't actually real bux.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Yeah just use OPSkins. Pretty sure the default is 10% from them and then paypal fees, but you can spend $6 for a monthly sub and bring it down to 5% from them, which would save you money.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Some of these freakazoid twitch chat spams are fairly creative lol

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Its small poems.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Post some? I'm at work and can't enjoy twitch chat spam :(

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Jesus loving christ people are cheating in valve deathmatch these days?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Pretty interesting that everyone on fnatic is using the M4A4.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

szary posted:

lmao I opened a case

(don't open cases)

:shittypop: :barf:

Is that from the new case? Holy poo poo, that's ugly as sin.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Smol posted:

Jesus loving christ people are cheating in valve deathmatch these days?

That's been a thing for awhile. And yeah, so sad.

It makes no sense either since they're always sooooo obvious about it.

Hell, half the time their name is [ZxxxxBonerFAGfuckerxxxxZ](SELLING HACKS NO DETECT SEND VALVE PASS FOR FREE TRIAL)

They must make enough money reselling other peoples hacks that they can just keep buying new accounts.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

What the hell olof? :vince:

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

the lower hostage on cruise makes me irrationally angry, not least of all because i seem to be the only one on T who knows it exists

szary
Mar 12, 2014

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

:shittypop: :barf:

Is that from the new case? Holy poo poo, that's ugly as sin.

Someone paid 90 steambux for that

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

szary posted:

Someone paid 90 steambux for that

:wtc:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Antares posted:

the lower hostage on cruise makes me irrationally angry, not least of all because i seem to be the only one on T who knows it exists

lol yeah I did the SMG mission there and just rushed it as CT every round. It had max 1 T defending every round, easiest game of my life

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Smol posted:

lol yeah I did the SMG mission there and just rushed it as CT every round. It had max 1 T defending every round, easiest game of my life

it's sub-fy_iceworld tier design. the only times i've successfully defended it were with an AWP, but the only time i'd play this garbage map is for a gimmick mission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

szary posted:

lmao I opened a case

(don't open cases)

I...

kind of want this. :ohdear: