Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daeno
May 29, 2007

Found you have to go alone
It looks like bumblebee transformed into an AK-47

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

szary posted:

lmao I opened a case

(don't open cases)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A lot of Youtubers like it so I guess that's why people still trick themselves into buying it.

Awesome Welles posted:

I...

kind of want this. :ohdear:
I really want a ST Battlestar. The ST MW version is already down to $70, so I'll give it another few days and trade some random crap for it.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I guess it's kind of 'cutesy' to try and transmogrify a yellow gas pump into an AK-47, but.... Just... Ugh.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

You do you, Happy.

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?

harrygomm fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 26, 2021

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

If you bet on NV, better take your winnings before csgolounge realizes it hosed up.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sleppy posted:

If you bet on NV, better take your winnings before csgolounge realizes it hosed up.

This happened with CoL and I think NME the other night. My friend bet on coL and they lost, but because CSGO Lounge screwed up and listed them as the winner, he got four goddamn knives and a ST FT Frontside Misty. Lucky fucker.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's still giving NV betters their wins. I can't believe there is such little oversight on such a simple thing.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

sleppy posted:

It's still giving NV betters their wins. I can't believe there is such little oversight on such a simple thing.

You make it sound like csgolounge cares beyond getting free money off of idiot kids.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
https://gfycat.com/AnotherAdorableAtlanticspadefish holy poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I love that URL.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Scroll wheel for the win! Also left, left, right man!

Edit: gbots holding their own more then I expected.

sterster fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 19, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That 6th round of the gBots/Fnatic game was one of the stupidest loving rounds of pro CS I've ever seen.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Smol posted:

Jesus loving christ people are cheating in valve deathmatch these days?

Whenever somebody accuses somebody else of wallhacking in casual or deathmatch, I always say "lol, nobody at this skill level is bothering with hacks"

I'm sad that's no longer the case :smith:

Crain posted:

You make it sound like csgolounge cares beyond getting free money off of idiot kids.

Well when the oversight costs them a lot of that free money, yeah.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm gonna die

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Just watched some random spanish team make fnatic sweat a little on inferno, was good. Anyone catch how you can jump up on the pillar at porch and shoot under the roof to mid. The angle was monstrous I hadn't seen it before.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Whenever somebody accuses somebody else of wallhacking in casual or deathmatch, I always say "lol, nobody at this skill level is bothering with hacks"

I think it's funny that the most blatant hacking happens in Valve DM or Casual. Which makes no goddamn sense at all.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
It's usually brand new alts that want to get to level three as quickly as possible. I typically never saw it in DM, but in the last couple weeks there have been a lot of spinbotters.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I saw a guy spinbotting in ffa the other day, it was literally a why are you even here moment for me. Because it was ffa it was considered more of a novelty than a hindrance anyway. You know like as much as those people talk anyway.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Feb 19, 2016

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Goofballs posted:

Don't they all live in some nerd clubhouse together or something so he could have just sat down at the computer that was on, not defending him or anything because the situation is entirely hilarious

Dude lives with his mom

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I saw a guy aimhack in loving Demolition the other day trying to get his account to 3. I told him it's not worth his time and he'll be banned in days but he didn't believe me. Got the "someone you reported got banned" popup three days later.

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

Katana Gomai posted:

"someone you reported got banned" popup

What?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Reminds me of the time I faced a spin botting hacker. I 16-0d them by myself.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

(not my screenshot)

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Reminds me of the time I faced a spin botting hacker. I 16-0d them by myself.

I never said people did well against him, it was just interesting to some people if they could get him while he was getting someone else. FFA as you should obviously know is constant death anyway so no one is ever wound up about any fail.

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

Katana Gomai posted:

(not my screenshot)

Cool! Is this new? I don't report that many people, but I've never seen this in a million hours in this game.

e: I guess it's been in since Bloodhound at least :downs:

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

aborn posted:

Cool! Is this new? I don't report that many people, but I've never seen this in a million hours in this game.

Its been a while, it even gives you xp

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Goofballs posted:

it even gives you xp

your just bad

[haters gonna hate with p90 picture]

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

I guess this is a good time to post this nutty backstab by my teammate from a few weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-QSW6FO6ms

e: also coast is the absolutely worst map I've ever played and if I never play empire again it'll be too soon

royal, mikla and especially new nuke seem cool though

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 20, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Some update now?

e: ANIMATED BACKGROUND

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Apparently the de_nuke creators are still, after like 15 years of de_nuke, unable to release a version of the map that does not allow players to defuse A site from B.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
http://esportsexpress.com/2016/02/freakazoid-begins-second-stage-of-anti-bullying-campaign/

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I forgot this site existed. Thank you for the entertainment.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Nice

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I hope simple and freak are forced to play an exhibition aim map match just to make it more embarrassing

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I hope at the next lan freak has to go up to the casting bench and say 5 nice things about s1mple.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
I really really like Cruise, Tulip, and Mikla.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

how does anyone hold site on Royal :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

^ Mag7, hold A site connector. Fast rotates through mid>b and if they take A site you can usually go back mid to CT and push library to site.

aborn posted:

I used to get five or six of these a week. Literally zero since I stopped queuing dust2 :lol: