Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

:vince:

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Took me longer than it should have, but this is :perfect:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, ain't that something?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

holy gently caress lol

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmao post of the month

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
the fact that it's renamed from loss to raid is perfect

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

That seriously needs to be in the OP

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Schpyder posted:

That seriously needs to be in the OP

your wish is my command, sire

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
:perfect:

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

CLAM DOWN posted:

Celestial owns and zhulik is a very pretty boy

Thanks, mate.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
Still having computer problems, still cant play.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
RIP.

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I should be back in a month!!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

same

CLAM DOWN fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 20, 2016

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

More like Vichy in Mani, amirite?

e: Holy poo poo, I should have refreshed first, God drat.

xthnru fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Feb 20, 2016

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Sloth grubs? :stare:

On the note of strange GW2 monsters, one of the artists showed off renders of his work on HoT. There's so many unused models, and lots of them are spooky mordrem designs. Wonder how many of them were cut and how many of them are for future content.

Forsythia fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Feb 20, 2016

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Mizuti posted:

On the note of strange GW2 monsters, one of the artists showed off renders of his work on HoT. There's so many unused models, and lots of them are spooky mordrem designs. Wonder how many of them were cut and how many of them are for future content.

Urrrrghhhhh I wanna fight that centaur man with head sigils so bad. Hes rad as hell

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Trying to work out which one is Scarlet.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Most of that stuff could work in Warframe as well. There's a similarity in design, which makes me wonder if that guy designs for both.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Mizuti posted:

Boob mordrem and quaggan mordrem would have been cool.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

orcane posted:

Boob mordrem and quaggan mordrem would have been cool.

Boob mordrem? You mean Cellona? She's in the center bottom part of Auric Basin, part of the event chain. You never actually get to fight her, she just stays up on an unreachable ridge, but she does spawn other Mordrem as part of the chain.

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?
Any goons guilds still active? I was Moobys in SFD and played right on release but just started up again with some friends and looking for a place to hang out. The games changed quite a bit and getting my feet wet rolling a necro so if anyone wants to join in some shenanigans shoot Automate a message.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

Woodhouse posted:

Any goons guilds still active? I was Moobys in SFD and played right on release but just started up again with some friends and looking for a place to hang out. The games changed quite a bit and getting my feet wet rolling a necro so if anyone wants to join in some shenanigans shoot Automate a message.

Check the OP, there are currently two very active goon guilds.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

Urrrrghhhhh I wanna fight that centaur man with head sigils so bad. Hes rad as hell

He reminds me of something from Wayne Barlowe's version of Hell.

Xenix
Feb 21, 2003
The quaggan mordrem looks like it turned into the bristleback.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Schpyder posted:

Boob mordrem? You mean Cellona? She's in the center bottom part of Auric Basin, part of the event chain. You never actually get to fight her, she just stays up on an unreachable ridge, but she does spawn other Mordrem as part of the chain.

You do get to fight Diarmid using the same model as part of both the Ordnance Corps line in Verdant Brink, and in the center lane in Dragon's Stand. Can even get her weapons (and those of the other Mordrem guard) rarely.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Xenix posted:

The quaggan mordrem looks like it turned into the bristleback.

I'm thinking its the mordrem bomber without its horns

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
So the big season ending pvp grand finals was today. Lots of money on the line. The max viewership was 4K. The guys who won stood behind some little metal cage trophy stand with what appeared to be a bowling league trophy on it. I did not see a sign of ANet being present unless their casters are like ANet employees or something. The GW2 twitter is a string of tweets thanking all of the sponsors, who I can only imagine are thrilled to have sponsored something with less viewers than dansgaming reading puns to donators.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SansWetware posted:

So the big season ending pvp grand finals was today. Lots of money on the line. The max viewership was 4K. The guys who won stood behind some little metal cage trophy stand with what appeared to be a bowling league trophy on it. I did not see a sign of ANet being present unless their casters are like ANet employees or something. The GW2 twitter is a string of tweets thanking all of the sponsors, who I can only imagine are thrilled to have sponsored something with less viewers than dansgaming reading puns to donators.

The halo 5 finals pulled in like 20k, so yea that's pretty sad.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I haven't bought the expansion yet. My max levels are Warrior, Guardian, and Thief. Which of these subclasses are actually fun?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lmao holy poo poo. gw2 has some Real Esports going on, obviously.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmao holy poo poo. gw2 has some Real Esports going on, obviously.

"Real Esports"? I am really behind on this game, goddamn. When did it become real?

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

It's not real, nor I think it ever will be, but I swear they've been pushing this franchise to become a popular competitive game since vanilla GW1 regardless of everything.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm pretty sure some individual pro dota players get over 4000 viewers on twitch just when they're goofing off

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I might have watched it out of curiosity if I had any idea whatsoever that it was even happening. Was it even advertised somewhere the player base would notice it?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's literally listed in the login newsfeed on the game launcher right at the top

Great White Hope!
Nov 12, 2006

MMO pvp is horrendously boring to watch and I don't know why anet keeps trying to make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's literally listed in the login newsfeed on the game launcher right at the top

I just logged in and noticed that. Fair enough, I guess the problem is my eyes automatically pass over any pvp league announcements.

• Locked thread