Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jinnigan posted:

Can people take a look and advise me on an A.Sakuya team? https://www.padherder.com/user/djently/monsters/

So far I know I'll have LKali and A.Susano. What should I put in the other slots?

e: Currently I'm thinking: A.Sakuya, LKali, A.Susano, A.Yomi, LValk

That's a good team. Izanagi, Orochi and the fat chocobo are also worthwhile subs. Orochi (well, a delay) in particular is almost required for some of the lvl10 challenges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

isndl posted:

80% SBR is probably fine. I mean, that's basically the odds of not getting a skill-up, right? Empirical evidence shows it might as well be 100%! :v:

Don't be an rear end. You know 80% is actually 0% when it matters.

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.

GoodBee posted:

Don't be an rear end. You know 80% is actually 0% when it matters.

I think you missed his math joke about probability

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Jinnigan posted:

I think you missed his math joke about probability

Yeah, I did because I'm salty about skill bind resist.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Babby's first hypermax:

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 21, 2016

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

So, two of you guys have BFF'D my alt (and a few random pubbies) and I kind of feel a little bad about it since I don't play it as constantly as of play my main. I guess I shouldn't though since it's less dynamic what I have up and I do log in every 24 hours-ish. I guess you can count on me having AThor / Awoken Amaterasu up all the time. AThor is going to be +297 soon and I guess my BFFs like Awoken Amaterasu too since that's what's I see they have up. I'm going to max skill AThor first but AAmaterasu second is totally fine for me though.

I'm pretty okay with my alt catering to my BFFs as far as what I leave up 24/7.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Man I wish I had trying running through Kanegetsu earlier, this poo poo is soooo good. Almost fully farmed another hypermax after only a couple of stones and some rank ups.

At this rate I'm going to actual have to force myself to run A. Ra because I'll have hypermaxed his entire team.

Goodbee, thanks for the team info you used for your Saria but surpisingly my stable of light subs is not that amazing. I discovered my rainbow version of my A. Karin team is actually pretty brainless too.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Ironsolid posted:

Hralp SA!

I got my Awoken Archdemon Luci, working on hypermaxing it, but not 100% sure how I want to go with this team;

God/Devils in my arsenal
2x Hypermax YomiDrag
2x Hypermax Z8
2x Hypermax Awoken Haku
Hyper Yomi
Max Skill Persephone
Hypermax Okuninushi
Red Sonia
Mini Red Sonia
Zuoh
Pandora

I was considering something along the lines of;
ALuci/YomiD/Z8/Pandora/Persephone

This would give me near constant orb changes, skill bind immunity, 13 skill boosts (holy poo poo), 10 rows, and the ability to clear binds pretty much on a whim.

I can easily hypermax both the Persephone and Pandora during this event with minimal to no stoning.

Thoughts from anyone?

Quoting for some eyes, thanks!

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
I can't believe I got 203 +eggs today. I never want to run kanetsugu again.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ironsolid posted:

Quoting for some eyes, thanks!

Hypermax Pandora for sure. Besides that I don't get what you want from us, like, most of your mons are already maxed so just mix and match them depending on the dungeon? If you'll need a delay then Okuni, If you need a board change then Haku and so on.

The team you posted is fine for most places but there is plenty of stuff that will easily break it (Beelz would be the most common) so it's good to have alternatives. In your case you'll be able to lead with Pandora, Luci, Yomi, or YomiDra so you have lots of flexibility.

Blowdryer posted:

I can't believe I got 203 +eggs today. I never want to run kanetsugu again.

Amateur. 10x Kanetsugu is up in both JP and the US. I fear for my sanity.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Feb 21, 2016

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

SaffronKit posted:

Man I wish I had trying running through Kanegetsu earlier, this poo poo is soooo good. Almost fully farmed another hypermax after only a couple of stones and some rank ups.

At this rate I'm going to actual have to force myself to run A. Ra because I'll have hypermaxed his entire team.

Goodbee, thanks for the team info you used for your Saria but surpisingly my stable of light subs is not that amazing. I discovered my rainbow version of my A. Karin team is actually pretty brainless too.

I've pretty much got the same-ish light row team on both my main and my alt so there's that. I feel like rows and prongs for trash are way less effort that match 3 specific colors but that may not be true. Kanetsugu is pretty easy anyway. AKarin is probably pretty mindless too. I used to run Durga for Kanetsugu but I've been playing a poo poo load of light row today so I don't know any better.

Anyway, AThor is +297 on my alt. I still need to get a couple more piis to max skill him. Time to finish off my Saria on my main now.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

GoodBee posted:

I've pretty much got the same-ish light row team on both my main and my alt so there's that. I feel like rows and prongs for trash are way less effort that match 3 specific colors but that may not be true. Kanetsugu is pretty easy anyway. AKarin is probably pretty mindless too. I used to run Durga for Kanetsugu but I've been playing a poo poo load of light row today so I don't know any better.

Anyway, AThor is +297 on my alt. I still need to get a couple more piis to max skill him. Time to finish off my Saria on my main now.

Monocolor prongs imo are the easiest thing in the game. Rows are a bit trickier because you have to work to not make your board poo poo unless you wanna match like, a single row and nothing else.

That said Shiva Dragon is an amazing team that is all about either monocolor prongs or rows :v: His effort > How good it is ratio is totally messed up for how Gungho typically does things and it's made me incredibly lazy, I can sleep through descends I used to struggle with

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

ChikoDemono posted:

I finally did it! I rolled a Dark Kali!

On a JP starter :negative:

On the bright side, I have a JP starter with Saria and Dark Kali now.

I'm so sorry :(

On a plus note, I farmed - as a casual - 90 + eggs for yomidra because I'm a scummy person that likes destroying everything.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
To all the people farming dogges: there is hope at the end of the rainbow.

... as long as the US gets the updated water carnival with 2x drops. (If you want the red dogge you're still hosed) .

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

My noodle is al dente! If anyone is lookin for possibly more yomidra friends, feel free to add me! 391526342! I also keep a nearly hypermaxed (missing 1 skill up) Green Athena in slot 1 as well

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

trucutru posted:

Hypermax Pandora for sure. Besides that I don't get what you want from us, like, most of your mons are already maxed so just mix and match them depending on the dungeon? If you'll need a delay then Okuni, If you need a board change then Haku and so on.

I think it just comes down to my inability to think for myself when I'm tired.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Finished max skilling Vishnu :madmax:

I think it took 37 feeds, but I wasn't really keeping close count on them.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Almost 200 +eggs towards whatever my next target is, burnt out and did Descended Carnival for a bit since Karin needs a Zhou Yu anyway.

Not a single drop from all the stamina used on it

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

October Revolution posted:

My noodle is al dente! If anyone is lookin for possibly more yomidra friends, feel free to add me! 391526342! I also keep a nearly hypermaxed (missing 1 skill up) Green Athena in slot 1 as well

no latents 2/5

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

What do I run today for plus eggs? Light Hera in challenge?

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Finally got my Awoken Thor team up and running, could use lots of Saria friends. I also run Awoken Lakshmi, Shiva Dragon, and D. Meta if those interest you.

368, 571, 260

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Snowmankilla posted:

What do I run today for plus eggs? Light Hera in challenge?

PADZ is a pretty good option and is a little more mindless than Hera-sowilo. Goemon is great as always.

http://imgur.com/S0qDzG3

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I beat it and that's all that matters

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Xenochrist posted:

PADZ is a pretty good option and is a little more mindless than Hera-sowilo. Goemon is great as always.

Is PADZ considered descended?

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Valicious posted:

Is PADZ considered descended?

Yep, 4-6 +eggs each run. I haven't gotten less than 6 yet in 5 runs.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Xenochrist posted:

I've gotten Sowilo down close to press button, win game status with Verdandi/Vishnu 297/Vishnu 297/A Meimei/GL Meimei/Verdandi.

1. Prong
2. Prong.
3. Verdandi (gently caress yo poison orbs)
4. Prong
5. Two prongs over the course of three turns
6. Two prongs over the course of three turns. Worst case, Vamp will waste a turn countering Vishnu
7. Two prongs over the course of three turns. Don't even care about the bind.
8. Verdandi.
9. Meimei.
10. A Meimei. If that doesn't kill, Verdandi 1 is back up no matter how fast you've been. (8 turns minimum plus haste.)

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

OnceIWasAnOstrich posted:

Yep, 4-6 +eggs each run. I haven't gotten less than 6 yet in 5 runs.

I looked at the dungeon, and I think I can do it with my Haku team.
https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/teams/#201881

Also just finished my second +297 with A. Yomi! Working on Satsuki now (A. Yomi is in slot #1 btw)

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I sleepwalk through Sowilo with Hathor. Amazing how good I can get at this game when there's no pressure.

Not sure who to plus when Ryune is done. Either one of her subs that I use a lot (Isis or BValk or blodin), or chibivalk to make Hathor even more ridiculous, or someone for Yomi. Decisions.

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Alright, Bastet team is completely plussed. Now, to decide on next. Options being:

Red ->
Shiva / Shivadog teams. Plussed so far: A.Shiva, ShivaDog, Hino

Shared subs -> Yamato, Urd
Shiva-Only -> Cao Cao
ShivaDog-Only -> Ares

Dark ->
YomiDrag, Yomi, Z8, A.Luci. Plussed so far -> YomiDrag, A.Haku
Options -> Z8, DIza, Akechi, Oku, Satsuki, A.Luci, A.Yomi, DMeta, Persephone.

Feels like I have a lot more potential value on the dark side, but picking the right subs/leads to plus to get the most value is a fairly difficult problem to solve for.

Oh well, I can figure it out once I'm done farming for +s

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

UHD posted:

I sleepwalk through Sowilo with Hathor. Amazing how good I can get at this game when there's no pressure.

Not sure who to plus when Ryune is done. Either one of her subs that I use a lot (Isis or BValk or blodin), or chibivalk to make Hathor even more ridiculous, or someone for Yomi. Decisions.

Isis is always a safe hyper. She's great on a variety of teams.

heisenberg posted:

Alright, Bastet team is completely plussed. Now, to decide on next. Options being:

Red ->
Shiva / Shivadog teams. Plussed so far: A.Shiva, ShivaDog, Hino

Shared subs -> Yamato, Urd
Shiva-Only -> Cao Cao
ShivaDog-Only -> Ares

Dark ->
YomiDrag, Yomi, Z8, A.Luci. Plussed so far -> YomiDrag, A.Haku
Options -> Z8, DIza, Akechi, Oku, Satsuki, A.Luci, A.Yomi, DMeta, Persephone.

Feels like I have a lot more potential value on the dark side, but picking the right subs/leads to plus to get the most value is a fairly difficult problem to solve for.

Oh well, I can figure it out once I'm done farming for +s

I'd go with YomiDra subs, probably Okuninushi. If you're running YD+YD/Haku/Oku/AZS+YD then I'd def go with finishing plussing that team.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Feb 21, 2016

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008

TheQuietWilds posted:

I'd go with YomiDra subs, probably Okuninushi. If you're running YD+YD/Haku/Oku/AZS+YD then I'd def go with finishing plussing that team.
I don't have a 2nd YD - it's usually YD + Haku / Oku / Akechi / ??? (DIza most of the time) / YD. I was leaning towards Oku, TBH.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Wow, had a lucky run (read: DQ Hera didn't show up) and finally beat Scarlet Descended!

Currently sitting at 9.8% on the Noah rankings, hope I don't get pushed down below 10% in the next 12 hours.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

isndl posted:

I have an account with Ra and LKali, if he's interested in doubling down on the matching combos side of things.

So, my buddy bit hard on the game, and is rocking out with this account. So much he's rerolling an alt account to play as well, thus getting the shittiest part of the game I was trying to help him avoid :v: (I told him to wait for the GF).

Anyway, a question for you (or others who reroll newbie accounts) - is there a fast way to do this, these days? When I did it a few years ago you could use ifunbox and delete a file, but apparently in ios 8.x+ they removed the ability to do that. He's having to delete/reinstall the app every time.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Nosre posted:

So, my buddy bit hard on the game, and is rocking out with this account. So much he's rerolling an alt account to play as well, thus getting the shittiest part of the game I was trying to help him avoid :v: (I told him to wait for the GF).

Anyway, a question for you (or others who reroll newbie accounts) - is there a fast way to do this, these days? When I did it a few years ago you could use ifunbox and delete a file, but apparently in ios 8.x+ they removed the ability to do that. He's having to delete/reinstall the app every time.

Play on Android?

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I'm rather surprised at the frequency in which they've run the Tamadra dungeon in the past week. I've finally been able to fully awaken many of my monsters, though I feel as though I'll always be behind as new ultimates and awoken forms keep appearing.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I bought a Rainbow Keeper so I could make Awoken Bad Luci before Noah went away. I didn't do any better than my Thor run. Oh well.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Nosre posted:

Don't think there's a way to do it on iPhone/Android without jailbreaking/rooting, but if you already have it should be possible to do it via deleting a file as usual. I don't really bother though, I just take whatever pops out and grind it up to rank 20/30. Currently working on a Sarasvati starter now, hopefully it'll get something good next godfest like that Ra starter got LKali. :)

I'm finding that playing starter accounts is a good reminder of focusing on the fundamentals, since you longer have things like awakenings and active skills to leverage. Just keep comboing and clear the board.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

There's a Hera-sowilo next Saturday that's still part of 10x descends right?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Sockser posted:

There's a Hera-sowilo next Saturday that's still part of 10x descends right?

Yes.

So close to the dream...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

I wish Kanetsugu was available as part of the descended challenge. I've yet to get more than half the floors to drop for any other descend this event, which is pretty disappointing.

• Locked thread