Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/stop-the-lies-marco

:getin:

Oh he's just getting started. His show is going full gently caress RUBIO, and will be full gently caress RUBIO until the convention.

E: Levin feels personally burned by Rubio. Levin helped Rubio win his senate seat(at least in his mind) so this is a betrayal, especially after Rubio blew off the CR event Levin hosted last week.

Will it still be gently caress-Rubio if Cruz drops out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nachos posted:

Not completely true, Kasich got a key endorsement from a pro-choice former governer!

As goes Tom Ridge, so goes Vermont.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
In a cycle when 60%+ of the GOP electorate want to burn down the Establishment I'm not sure Rubio winning the endorsement race while back stabbing the base is a good thing.

Jewel Repetition posted:

Will it still be gently caress-Rubio if Cruz drops out?

Unlike Beck, Levin likes Trump on a personal level and add to that the personal betrayal Levin feels towards Rubio... It's on!

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Hearing Master Shake go after Fox News and the mainstream media for always declaring Rubio the winner is awesome. He keeps bringing up how he hosted Rubio on the show before he was a senator and how angry he is at him now. I just expect him to bellow at some point "I made you Rubio, and now I will unmake you!"

Also, perhaps even more interesting: Master Shake is back to doing his "Cruz and Trump" bundle. Rubio is bad for attacking Cruz and Trump! Rubio slurred Cruz and Trumps as liars, when Rubio is the real liar!

He's also acting like Rubio was entirely behind naming Cruz a liar, when obviously Trump was the main player there. It sounds like the crazy man has finally given up on trying to attack Trump.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

I love that even after Jeb's campaign died because of the inane lane theory leading to him spending basically nothing on attacking Donald Trump, Cruz and Rubio are still going at each other instead of the guy who's currently crushing them.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the front runner was someone who would actually give him one, then yeah that would be a good plan. Donald Trump isn't going to make any of his opponents members of his cabinet or staff and he has no reason to do so.

I think Chris Christie is a shoe-in for Transportation Secretary.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Joementum posted:

I wonder if there's a campaign finance reason behind this, like if holding it in his own place would be considered an in kind donation from his company.

Or, more likely, the Treasure Island room is cheaper than what Trump sells space for and this is just The Art of the Deal.

Trump's hotel employees voted to unionize a little while ago, but Trump's company refuses to sign a labor contract with the Culinary Workers.

If they held a watch party in their own hotel, it'd draw media attention to their ongoing labor dispute. Apparently Trump pays his employees $2.50 /hr less than other hotels in Vegas.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum posted:

Also, the Herald just endorsed Rubio.

Between that and Donnie Wahlberg's endoresment, Rubio's fast locking up the Southie shithead vote!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Brown Moses gets paid more by the CIA, but Joementum isn't at risk of being poisoned by Putin so it balances out

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the front runner was someone who would actually give him one, then yeah that would be a good plan. Donald Trump isn't going to make any of his opponents members of his cabinet or staff and he has no reason to do so.

If Trump makes the VP someone he hates he'll always have a punching bag close at hand

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Between that and Donnie Wahlberg's endoresment, Rubio's fast locking up the Southie shithead vote!

There were obviously too many questions about Cruz's heritage for the Herald to go with him.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
CNN's homepage right now. Not a good news cycle for two candidates!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

William Bear posted:

Ted looks like Ray Liotta's bloated corpse.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

William Bear posted:

The knives are out.

Once Cruz gets pushed out most of his support will go to Trump.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CubsWoo posted:

Trump gets 43% of Cruz's voters compared to 36% Rubio if Cruz drops, so basically yes.

The better column is Bush's voters almost equally going to Rubio and Trump

The best thing here to me is nearly half of Rubio's support would go to Cruz. He's almost majority fueled by not-Trump energy :psyduck:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Man this episode of beck is lame

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Subvisual Haze posted:

Hearing Master Shake go after Fox News and the mainstream media for always declaring Rubio the winner is awesome. He keeps bringing up how he hosted Rubio on the show before he was a senator and how angry he is at him now. I just expect him to bellow at some point "I made you Rubio, and now I will unmake you!"

Also, perhaps even more interesting: Master Shake is back to doing his "Cruz and Trump" bundle. Rubio is bad for attacking Cruz and Trump! Rubio slurred Cruz and Trumps as liars, when Rubio is the real liar!

He's also acting like Rubio was entirely behind naming Cruz a liar, when obviously Trump was the main player there. It sounds like the crazy man has finally given up on trying to attack Trump.

Maybe that's why Trump got a small boost in the betting markets today.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

In retrospect I have come out loving Jeb.

Our prayers go out to Vic Berger in his time of need, realizing he can longer make jeb! failure videos

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

etalian posted:

Our prayers go out to Vic Berger in his time of need, realizing he can longer make jeb! failure videos

he'll be back as a jedi ghost at rubio's shoulder, saying useless crap about apple products during general debates

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

The knives are out.

Once Cruz gets pushed out most of his support will go to Trump.

Polls show about half of it going to Trump, half to Rubio. Which makes sense, cause Cruz is a conservative outsider whereas Rubio is a conservative and Trump is an outsider.

Edit: Fixed name.

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

quote:

Right down the list, you are blithely embracing every single thing you say you’re so angry about. Trump is the very embodiment of corruption, deception, cowardice, and elitism. He is precisely the sort of man you supposedly detest. Trump is exploiting America’s frustration with men like Trump. Trump is running against Trump. You are voting for Trump because you hate Trump. You are angry at politicians because they act like Trump and make deals like Trump and go to cocktail parties with men like Trump and look down on the little guy like Trump and possess the integrity of Trump, and so you’re solution is to elect Trump. Your anger at Trump leads you to Trump. Perhaps this explains why you’re so worried about politicians who are “controlled by donors,” but you aren’t at all concerned about a politicians who is the very donor you didn’t want controlling the political process. “I’m sick of these donors influencing the government! I have an idea: let’s make one president!”

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dear-trump-fan-so-you-want-someone-to-tell-it-like-it-is-ok-here-you-go/

What a magnificent article. It's like The Blaze is becoming self aware? Wait no.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872

A plea to Paultards and a dig at Cruz. Great job!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Polls show about half of it going to Trump, half to Rubio. Which makes sense, cause Rubio is a conservative outsider whereas Rubio is a conservative and Trump is an outsider.

Yeah, according to this Trump gets more Cruzites by 7 points:

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
that article = instant gratification for the core trump supporters, interaction-starved trolls

2pt polls bump

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The WWE held an event last night where the blonde guy who's basically better than everyone took on the crazy guy who people love for being crazy and also they had to fight the loser moron that no one likes. The match ended when the crazy guy who people love for being crazy beat the hell out of the blonde guy who's basically better than everyone, but then the loser moron that no one likes hugged crazy around the waist and got the win. People fuckin hated it.

What I'm trying to say is "wtg wwe on predictin the rnc convention"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

http://www.theonion.com/article/jeb-bush-bungles-several-questions-first-day-back--52406

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Beck: "The blacks have contributed to America and not just through slavery"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Levin has been screaming about Rubio for an hour and 9 minutes.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

The ultimate GOP RPG stats post :pcgaming:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/stop-the-lies-marco

:getin:

Oh he's just getting started. His show is going full gently caress RUBIO, and will be full gently caress RUBIO until the convention.

E: Levin feels personally burned by Rubio. Levin helped Rubio win his senate seat(at least in his mind) so this is a betrayal, especially after Rubio blew off the CR event Levin hosted last week.

That's a weird article because in it, Levin claims that Rubio and Trump have said:

quote:

that Ted Cruz is a serial liar

But instead of defending Cruz or trying to show that Cruz is not a serial liar, Levin launches into an attack on Rubio for his Alinskyite tactics.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Montasque posted:

Levin has been screaming about Rubio for an hour and 9 minutes.

2 more hours of a beck history lesson till them.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

radical meme posted:

That's a weird article because in it, Levin claims that Rubio and Trump have said:

But instead of defending Cruz or trying to show that Cruz is not a serial liar, Levin launches into an attack on Rubio for his Alinskyite tactics.

Seems Alinskyite to me!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Despera posted:

2 more hours of a beck history lesson till them.

gently caress that poo poo, get on this stream:
http://player.listenlive.co/25111

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Is that the model home from Arrested Development??

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah I've never read anything good (or even not-terrible) on "the blaze" until now. Also seconding this.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

radical meme posted:

When they said "serial liar" they meant "serial killer."

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

William Bear posted:

Hahaha

Cruz gave in

How can you expect him to stand up to the Obama-Clinton islamofascist agenda if he backed down on defending the bible?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

When they said "serial liar" they meant "serial killer."

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Tomorrow my fellow Nevadans and I will choose Donald Trump to make this country great again!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm listening to Levin now and the commercials are like 20 minutes long and all narrated by him. gently caress this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

eric posted:

Tomorrow my fellow Nevadans and I will choose Donald Trump to make this country great again!

dooo et

e: agree on the mshake commercials worse than death.
e2: is there a way to for me to listen to the wilkow majority without having sirious xm?
e3: mshake is now going full schizo talking to himself and ranting in gibberish

vrath fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 23, 2016

• Locked thread