Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the caucuses?
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Donald Trump
Jeb, somehow
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
The numbers look almost the same as in SC so far, just with Carson and Kasich trading their numbers and Trump absorbing 100% of the Jeb vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Find and post as many GOPe sad tweets as you can, it is a fun game because they never end so you never lose

https://twitter.com/RBPundit/status/702359164199292932

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump buy on predict it is up to 71c too bad all you losers didn't get in at 14c back in august like me.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Toxx: if Trump get 40% of the vote I'll poo poo my pants.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
If Trump gets 50%+ tonight, I will come around to him being the nominee.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

"Any day now, Rubio will Consolidate.

Something something...delegates..Super Tuesday"

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I knocked on doors for Hillary in Nevada for a week, and every day I ran into SEVERAL democrats who said they were going to switch their registration and vote for Trump.

Looks like they did just that.

At one point an otherwise sweet old lady told me she thought Trump was the "great solution to our minority problem." I asked another lady why she supported Trump - "He'll push the button and end the ARABS"

Oddly enough I also talked to an NRA supporter with a confederate shirt that was supporting Jeb.

Nevada is weird, y'all.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
TRUMP!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Oh my goodness gracious, he even won the "Very Conservative" group

Oh my goodness gracious, the exit polls are implying he's going to hit 44-45%

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

watch trump start a loving war

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Loaded up decisiondeskhq, was shocked by the current percentages and then realized it was only 1.2% of the vote counted :sweatdrop:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol all these people bitching that it's not their party anymore.

It's like when Freepers moan about something something RINO. Like bitch, no way you aren't voting straight ticket R next time around, so why do you think they care what you say?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Narcissus1916 posted:

I knocked on doors for Hillary in Nevada for a week, and every day I ran into SEVERAL democrats who said they were going to switch their registration and vote for Trump.

Looks like they did just that.

At one point an otherwise sweet old lady told me she thought Trump was the "great solution to our minority problem." I asked another lady why she supported Trump - "He'll push the button and end the ARABS"

Oddly enough I also talked to an NRA supporter with a confederate shirt that was supporting Jeb.

Nevada is weird, y'all.

Your candidate is no match for the power of Trump ever her supporters love him!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
May the blood of Trump's rivals fill the streets.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
42.0 dudes!

I know it's still early, but if this holds up that really fucks anyone in the establishment talking about ceilings.

It's not like Trump does better in certain areas that report earlier right? Like Sanders did with the outlying precincts instead of clark county

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

"Please Trump."

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Another spectacular second place finish for Rubio

The 3-5-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 strategy will work yet!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

if all these nontrumps met and decided 'ok i'll be on the ballot in states x y and z, you're on the ballot in states w and v, and you're on the ballot in ohio kasich you loving rear end in a top hat, but it's just one of us and trump on every ballot' the whole 'massive shitshow leading to contested convention' thing might work, but when they all just suck votes from each other and let trump win plurality victories everywhere it's just stupid

and that's being maximally charitable and pretending that none of their current voters would go over to trump. plenty would. either an 1836 whig strategy (more or less what i outlined above, all of you run in different states against trump but don't also run against eachother you dumb shits) or immediate consolidation behind one nontrump are the only chances, but in the end they have to deal with the probable fact that most republican voters want trump to be their nominee

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Epic High Five posted:

Lol all these people bitching that it's not their party anymore.

It's like when Freepers moan about something something RINO. Like bitch, no way you aren't voting straight ticket R next time around, so why do you think they care what you say?

Why I believe I'll vote for a 3rd party candidate!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Will Trump win so much that he'll get tired of winning??

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Rocks posted:

watch trump start a loving war

he's already started a domestic one

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
I think it deserves repeating that the guy who absolutely refuses to debate on Fox News is going to be the Republican candidate.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

hail satan

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

oh you sad gently caress. you helped stir the poo poo mate. and now the chickens are home to roost.

yea really. this whole poo poo storm is as much his mess as anyone's

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The ironic Trump train is starting to scare me a little. What do we do now? Hope that Hillary gets past this email business?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Haha, turns out the evil deceitful lieberal demoncrats were right all along and evangelicals don't give a poo poo about Jesus and need to be scoured from the face of this gay Earth

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Trump will be picking Scalia's replacement

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

The ironic Trump train is starting to scare me a little. What do we do now? Hope that Hillary gets past this email business?

She's already past it, but it'll never get dropped. So far it's only inspired a bunch of own goals on the GOP side and an outright confession of treason by Dubbya

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

She's already past it, but it'll never get dropped. So far it's only inspired a bunch of own goals on the GOP side and an outright confession of treason by Dubbya
Should we legitimately fear that she won't beat Trump in the general?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Zombies' Downfall posted:

time to dig out an old pair of pants brother

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Winkie01 posted:

Sheriff Joe will show those law deciding dummies what's what.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

"ironic"

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/702246948510814209

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Winkie01 posted:

Don't worry, his sister is actually quite liberal.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Gif Carson loving with the microphone and holy poo poo he's actually delusional. He thinks he's going to win....Nevada...

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LOL Rubio already asleep... in Michigan.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
BREAKING ON FOX: Rubio went to bed already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Montasque posted:

BREAKING ON FOX: Rubio went to bed already.

co-opting the carson strategy. smart. good and cool

• Locked thread