Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I don't know, I tried listening to the YMIW Lauren Lapkus episode recently and I had to jam on the skip forward 60 seconds button. Eventually gave up when they wouldn't stop talking about psychics.

detectivemonkey posted:

It was like listening to someone being slowly eaten alive by LA fads and I had to bail. I think seeing the episode with Deepak Chopra on my feed was the end of it for me.

Yep, that's the moment I hit unsubscribe as well. It had been a long time coming, though.

Pretty fun ep today, always like me some Scott n' Scott bullshitting around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Fans of YMIW make it sound very unappealing even when they're trying to sell you on it so I've never listened

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
You'd think that someone who goes to a lot of psychics would have seen their divorce coming

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
He only went off in that direction afterwards.

I'm a big YMIW fan, but only for guests in whom I have an interest. And whereas I can listen to comedians talk about some of the hippity dippity stuff a bit more than most, I don't try with the guests from that realm.

Still, Pete is fascinating, fun, and an insightful dude.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

feedmyleg posted:

I don't know, I tried listening to the YMIW Lauren Lapkus episode recently and I had to jam on the skip forward 60 seconds button. Eventually gave up when they wouldn't stop talking about psychics.

Yep, that's the moment I hit unsubscribe as well. It had been a long time coming, though.

Pretty fun ep today, always like me some Scott n' Scott bullshitting around.

U talkin 2 Scotts 2 me?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
If pete holmes was black I'd call his podcast racist, due to how often he's shrieking about ghosts.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Your mom sounds like a bitch.

Good ep.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Having the Scotts back in the studio is all I've wanted since the last UTU2TM ep.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Might as well hand out the 'Best CBB ep of 2016'-award right now, because daaaaamn.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Adam Quodero

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

kdrudy posted:

Adam Quodero

Big mistake to reveal that. Scott and fans are never going to let him live that down.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
ACHTUNG!!!!

baaaaby

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Adam Quodero, star of Torque.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
How was it spelled? Q-U-A-something. Quardero?

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Does anyone know if the beat in the plugs theme in the Walter White over here/Gilly/Alan Thicke/Garry Marshall episode comes from a pre-existing song? It's a cool song and if it's a parody of something I want to hear the original.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I would be honored to be covered in Harris Wittels' ghost cum.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Pee/poo heavy episode. I think Comedy Bang Bang can aspire to great heights of wit with the comedic talent they have, but Scott chooses to BABA BOOEY!!!

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Seven years of posting for that?!

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Great ep but when Scott jumped in front of that Tebow (Tebou?) character and said "are you dying?!?" it kinda killed the whole thing. I'm starting to agree with the people itt who said they were sick of him doing that to characters to unnecessarily up the ante. I think that makes me lame but I'm ok with that.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why are you crying GNU Order?

(i agree)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I want him to double down on it and slowly kill every character that is ever on the show.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

I want him to double down on it and slowly kill every character that is ever on the show.

Then have Cake Boss on to conduct a mass seance.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Help Im Alive posted:

Why are you crying GNU Order?

(i agree)

Please, stop slamming your fists on the table

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

I'm just glad Todd being dead is now confirmed as canon over a number of episodes. The more old characters they kill off the fresher it'll feel. Which is also why I'm glad Traci Reardon and Marissa Wompler have other outlets now.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
So far Tim Baltz is my favorite fresh face on CBB of 2016. He seems so comfortable with the format and willing to try new stuff and find ways for it to be funny without relying on a catchphrase or easy joke. The first time he said "Sugar Babies" I almost lost it.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I love how there's now fairly complicated universe of lore associated with a comedy podcast.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Lord Wexia posted:

So far Tim Baltz is my favorite fresh face on CBB of 2016. He seems so comfortable with the format and willing to try new stuff and find ways for it to be funny without relying on a catchphrase or easy joke. The first time he said "Sugar Babies" I almost lost it.

Same

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the first moments where he brings up sugar babies and lauren starts laughing like a maniac are in my head constantly

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Lord Wexia posted:

Were they Mickey Rooney Sugar Babies?

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Pryor on Fire posted:

I love how there's now fairly complicated universe of lore associated with a comedy podcast.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3442896

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Great episode. Always nice to see Adam Scott (nee Quodero) on and Tim Balls is a great addition to the roster of regulars, furthermore Baba booey baba booey howard sterns penis baba booey

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Lord Wexia posted:

I can also confirm that was a very good Sheboygan accent.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
"One green and one, um, uh, human colour."

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
I badly want the guy who does these vids to make something from this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvQoFRFd13g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWYfZLdkAE

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Thank you for bringing those to my attention.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
where is Would You Rather? where is it

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

little munchkin posted:

where is Would You Rather? where is it

I'm going to assume the quality of WYR submissions fell off so hard Scott decided it wasn't worth it

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Where is Jukebox Jury? I want Scott getting angry at his unfunny fans!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Would you rather monkey cheese random XD or eat butts for a billion years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Zsinjeh posted:

Would you rather monkey cheese random XD or eat butts for a billion years

Now are the butts clean butts or poopy butts?

And the monkey cheese, is it made from chicken penis?