Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Blazing Zero posted:

as someone who :siren: WAS THERE, :siren: the idea of yanking it while mortars fell never occurred to me. props to the primate for making lemonade outta lemons

I feel ya, I was there.

There attached to a support regiment at a training command stateside working for a LTCOM forwarding emails regarding tee times. :911:

We all must do our patriotic duty. I did pistol qual though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

it's ok. today i bought an overpriced book from a dying brick and mortar book store :smith:

Did you get a free bookmark

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Quake posted:

brick and mortar stores aren't made of free bookmarks, they are made of brick and mortar

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

The Quake posted:

I bought the $100 pack :cripes:
ha ha! you FOOL

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Kimsemus posted:

I feel ya, I was there.

There attached to a support regiment at a training command stateside working for a LTCOM forwarding emails regarding tee times. :911:

We all must do our patriotic duty. I did pistol qual though.

i wanted to do the pistol qual cause we had excess rounds but nah, gotta save that poo poo for officers who will never fire a shot anyways

The Quake posted:

no :argh:

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

J3ng4 posted:

The best part about launch MMOs with goons is the 50+ pages of a thread before the game launches coordinating crap. It always falls on its face on week 3 after launch because every MMO will never live up to your rose tinted glasses of yesteryear when you shat out Hot Pockets to grind out one more level before failing all of your college courses.
GW2 turned out OK, though I only joined the goon guilds way late after everything had already settled into steady state. So I guess I'll get to witness my first collapse if I join in!

Might go for the $50. I actually liked the horse whistle during CBT2. 300 range is almost the entire length of Hiedel it seems.

lurksion fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 25, 2016

Derrio
Oct 13, 2010

That's not funny.

The Quake posted:

I bought the $100 pack :cripes:

I also hate myself, and will see you on Sunday. :frogc00l:

RunAndGun
Apr 30, 2011

lewtt posted:

:eonwe::eonwe:I need a tally of $100 sperglords who will be playing at the 96 hour headstart:eonwe::eonwe:

If we've got enough, it'd be a nice boon to be able to get a couple guild gathering missions in before $50 and $30 so we can increase the guild cap.

Guild Gathering missions are 90 minute timed guild-wide quests that allow you to keep what you gathered; the only requirement is that the guild collects it during the 90 minutes. It also gives both youAND the guild a respectable chunk of money when you complete, with the personal money based on how much you pine/iron/flowers you got. They're not terribly difficult, but they're gonna require more than 4 people to do reliably.

I can't just start a shitton of them and do them whenever someone feels like it; In addition to the 5 a day limit, they take 20k guild funds to start that we lose it if we don't complete it

Spending $100 or not will take careful thought.
*Coin flip*.
OK then, $100 package bought. See you Sunday. (Can't take off from work much that week, and pre-scheduled stuff Sunday afternoon, otherwise I'm good.)

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

BIGGER.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

It is formally done.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

i haven't even heard of this game until 20 minutes ago. somebody talk me out of getting it.

for some reason the things that sold me was that's actually DARK in the game when its night time (is is true?) and no fast travel, which i find...charming

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
Now people can make fun of you, even though how you spend money has no effect on them!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

LumberingTroll posted:

Now people can make fun of you, even though how you spend money has no effect on them!
It's not like goons can not make fun of other goons without a particular reason.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

LumberingTroll posted:

every time you spend money on a game, thats money that could help keep the forums alive

please, wont you think of the forums

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

every time you spend money on a game, thats money that could help keep the forums alive

please, wont you think of the forums
Where is your donator's badge, eh?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LumberingTroll posted:

^^I've been runing CTS for over five years now, surprised some still dont know what it is. Here is the PGS thread for CTS Doot runs the OP for me, because I am busy a lot (lazy).

I plan to wander aimlessly and farm mobs for knowledge rating. I think I spent three hours killing "Tiny Bees" during CBT2 and got an A+ rating. Gotta catch em all.

Yeah this is pretty much what I'm gonna do in the game. Similar to what I did in Tera. I find the combat fun and the side systems are pretty neat too.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

kalstrams posted:

Where is your donator's badge, eh?

:sweatdrop:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

LumberingTroll posted:

lol stop with the weird libertarian thinking already troll, you are old enough now

If a bunch of people buy 100 dollar packages, do they have less or more reason to change cash shop prices or add in new items at a higher or lower price and can that affect other people

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Third World Reggin posted:

lol stop with the weird libertarian thinking already troll, you are old enough now

If a bunch of people buy 100 dollar packages, do they have less or more reason to change cash shop prices or add in new items at a higher or lower price and can that affect other people

Hook, line, and sinker. :D

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LumberingTroll posted:

Discord it is then

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Eonwe posted:

Discord it is then

I anticipate the sweet, sweet silence.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

only if i get one of them #swag rear end hype squad shirts yameen

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

I am hansom, aren't I?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh is that you

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

anyone know if its teespring or what. threadcount? tia

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

would

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

anyone know if its teespring or what. threadcount? tia
This is the second thread.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

he calls himself a gamer with THAT headset? ugh, wouldnt :chloe:

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Blazing Zero posted:

he calls himself a gamer with THAT headset? ugh, wouldnt :chloe:
Whats wrong with a Sennheiser headset?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

LumberingTroll posted:

Whats wrong with a Sennheiser headset?

beats by dre has that style and class sennheiser just cant match

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Blazing Zero posted:

What have I done... :bang:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
WWKW

what would kanye wear

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

Blazing Zero posted:

die

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

WWKW

what would kanye wear

take em to church

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

:holy:

e: also friend i wouldnt do that cause the mods wrote its bad to tell people to die

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Blazing Zero posted:

e: also friend i wouldnt do that cause the mods wrote its bad to tell people to die

live; live and shitpost.

I doubt they'll revise anything about the cash shop in the first 2 - 3 months. If they do, I'll be (I hope) pleasantly surprised, if I'm still playing.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face
what server are we on for launch? theyre the same as cbt2

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

Blazing Zero posted:

Abhor beats. They fall apart like no one's business. sennheiser makes some good headphones for serious though. I use deftecs for my desktop though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

First one to get S rank knowledge for every monster in the game wins