Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

One time I was helping to clean my parents' closet out and came across this black and white photo of a really attractive Asian chick thinking it was one of my dad's old girlfriends then my mom grabbed it and said "oh I was so young then" and then I died a little inside

it's good to have a pretty mom imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

One time I was helping to clean my parents' closet out and came across this black and white photo of a really attractive Asian chick thinking it was one of my dad's old girlfriends then my mom grabbed it and said "oh I was so young then" and then I died a little inside

Well at least you know what to answer when you get asked that question in an interview.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Not sure Jimmy Soul would agree

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

computer parts posted:

The cops hosed up really bad.

Did he get Sefoloshaed?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

His cap hit spreads back out around everything eh?

I'm so mad after him after learning he agreed in principal to a contract much less than Buffaloes until last minute when they swooped in and offered him 5/35 then Miami agreed to match then 5/38 with loving 20 guaranteed. Now this restructure.

He's in buffalo all four years remaining now :-(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
drat Rotoworld is brutal on him. Every article starts with "free agent bust"

Lay off my man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The 49ers are quickly becoming a dumb and bad franchise and I want to kill everybody involved with this stupid team (except NaVorro Bowman)

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Feb 26, 2016

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

KC is where San Francisco QBs go to die

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
it makes sense kaepernick is black and chip kelly is the coach

also lmao at the 49ers had a great coach who won multiple division titles and went to the superbowl but since he wouldn't fellate the child owner said owner jettisoned everyone, they're going to suck for years

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
They should bring Tolzein back to San Francisco

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Alex Smith for Kaepernick straight trade.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Athanatos posted:

Alex Smith for Kaepernick straight trade.

I think if that happened I would literally (literally) die of laughter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Niners are gonna trade #7 and #7 (GET IT) to the Browns for #2 and draft Goff/Wentz and the Browns will continue to Brown.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
N: Lol Niners

V: I found this in the lobby at work today

Kawalimus tell us about all the crazy Icelandic hippy birding rear end you get at these things. Lie to me if you have to.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Bob Ryan rocking the Jim Kelly jersey today at the combine.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

marauderthirty posted:

The last one we got was already dead!

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

To everyone who wants more to their offseason then FA/Combine speculation I just got a copy of "Take your Eye off the Ball 2.0" and so far it is a great read about the deeper strategy of the NFL.

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Eye-Off-Ball/dp/1629371696

So far they have covered QBs, Gameplans, and RBS and the OLine., it's informative and fun to read (especially the burns on different teams and organizations). Check it out if you haven't already.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Kaep to Rams lock it up.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

AAA DOLFAN posted:

drat Rotoworld is brutal on him. Every article starts with "free agent bust"

Lay off my man
Did they even watch a Bills game? Clay played really well, but was banged up towards the end of the year, which also coincided with Sammy Watkins going on a tear.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

marauderthirty posted:

2016 training camp

QB1 Alex Smith
QB2 Colin Kaepernick/RGIII competing
QB3 Aaron Murray

Alex spends all of training camp looking like he's been up for 3 days with stubble that would make most alcoholics red with envy.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Per ESPN, the competition committee is having "lengthy" discussions about cutting back the preseason to three games.

Would love to see them take that extra week and turn it into a second bye week during the regular season but I don't think they're smart enough to do it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That's the logical thing that would benefit the fans and players, so of course it will never happen. It'll be in preparation for an 18 game season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

whypick1 posted:

That's the logical thing that would benefit the fans and players, so of course it will never happen. It'll be in preparation for an 18 game season.

This is boring and dumb but I could see owners fighting over who gets the extra preseason home game.

Unless this means every other team has to play in London once a year, which is the dumbest thing possible and probably what they're thinking of.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Ehud posted:

I think they are just kicking his guaranteed money down the road a couple of years which is kind of scary with his health issues.

He had a $13.5m cap figure for this year :catstare:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/703278253599920128

he hasn't even given the new staff a chance!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

This is boring and dumb but I could see owners fighting over who gets the extra preseason home game.

Unless this means every other team has to play in London once a year, which is the dumbest thing possible and probably what they're thinking of.

I think they would just alternate years to determine which year you got two home games. I would also expect the cost of tickets to go up by 10% in general to handle that little issue.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Harbaugh and Ozzie commented on Nick Boyle's second suspension

quote:

“I said it was stupid or dumb, or whatever I said, and I double down on that because he did it again,” Harbaugh said Thursday at the NFL Scouting Combine. “It’s even worse because he knew he tested positive and what he tested positive for. It’s just ridiculous that he would do that.”

Harbaugh has spoken with Boyle since the suspension. “I asked him, ‘What are you thinking?’” Harbaugh said. “And he can’t explain it. There’s no explanation for dumb. It’s just really, really dumb. It hurts us, it hurts him, and he’s going to have to overcome it.”

“We’ll give [Boyle] an opportunity to overcome it because it would be foolish not to,” Harbaugh said. “He didn’t hurt anybody except himself and our team. When any player becomes more of a problem than they are a benefit, then they have to go. I don’t see him there yet.” “I still think he’s going to be a really good player in this league,” Harbaugh said. “If he continues to double down on dumb, then he’s going to be out.”

Boyle’s suspension leaves the Ravens in a bind at tight end. Starter Crockett Gillmore had surgery to repair labrum tears in both of his shoulders and will “hopefully” be ready by the start of training camp, said General Manager Ozzie Newsome. That leaves second-year tight end Maxx Williams and Harold Spears as the only sure-things as of now. Dennis Pitta (hip) hasn’t played in over a year and five months and could be released or retire.

“It definitely makes tight end a priority,” Harbaugh said. “We’re going to have OTA’s and all that without Crockett. We really only have Maxx in the program right now as far as a guy that has played for us, so we’re going to have to go to work, make sure we get a tight end or two in the program, and be ready to play.”

Play Trent Richardson as a TE I say

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

Harbaugh and Ozzie commented on Nick Boyle's second suspension

Play Trent Richardson as a TE I say

Weight is right for that.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/703286184617734144

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Anthony Davis coming back and making our O-Line marginally less lovely :toot:

Re-sign Boone, get Mack, move Kilgore to RG

Staley/Boone/Mack/Kilgore/Davis would be finally not a garbage fire again

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

vyst posted:

Weight is right for that.

Turns out the only time he can go untouched in his own backfield is when he's trying to block

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Spoeank posted:

this will really open things up for blaine gabbert

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Spoeank posted:

So was he actually just waiting out the Tomsula era or was that just a happy coincidence?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

this will really open things up for blaine gabbert

Are you sayin' Gabbert wasn't ballin' last year :colbert:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Mack ain't leaving Cleveland.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Poor guy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

pyromance posted:

So was he actually just waiting out the Tomsula era or was that just a happy coincidence?

He got beat to poo poo in 2014 and got concussed as all hell. He was very open on Twitter about how much his concussion scared him but he wanted to keep playing. He said from the beginning it was a hiatus but nobody believed him.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/rand_getlin/status/703298662617759744

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002

OxySnake posted:

To everyone who wants more to their offseason then FA/Combine speculation I just got a copy of "Take your Eye off the Ball 2.0" and so far it is a great read about the deeper strategy of the NFL.

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Eye-Off-Ball/dp/1629371696

So far they have covered QBs, Gameplans, and RBS and the OLine., it's informative and fun to read (especially the burns on different teams and organizations). Check it out if you haven't already.

Ordered on Kindle. Between that and the archives of games on my Apple TV, I should be busy for the next... ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

• Locked thread