Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Paladinus posted:

This guy should just lose some weight and move past it.

So, fat_loss.jpg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
You know that idea that certain mascot and brands might get mistaken for religious symbols by future archaeologist? Loss is rapidly approaching that same status. In hundred years, entire books will be written about the early 21st century's obsession with miscarriage imagery.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

hi I'm toilet frog, don't mind me

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

if I looking for frog

him name is toilet green frog.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

He prefers Frankie.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Jisae posted:

if I looking for frog

him name is toilet green frog.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

This guy should just lose some weight and move past it.

Losing weight is often harder on the man...

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
So does he live in the tank or do you just poop on him and flush?

Hopkin Scatfrog

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

tardwrangler posted:

So does he live in the tank or do you just poop on him and flush?

Hopkin Scatfrog

If he's gotten pooped on enough times I don't think he's coming back just for the humidity.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

burexas.irom posted:

Well, I just couldn't pass up such a great wallpaper opportunity.

quote:

Trooper JesterFeb 25, 2016
Barry,
Great article on the use of the term "Neckbeard"!! I am in a Sci-fi Geek band called Wesley And The Crushers, and we tackled this subject ourselves. The result? An original song titled "Confessions of a Neckbeard". A somewhat humorous, yet ultimately positive anthem, shedding light on the often misunderstood thoughts and lifestyle choices of people labled as "Neckbeards". This song is ALL ABOUT taking back the term "Neckbeard" and fighting the negative stereotype. Not all Neckbeards are mysoginists.......many are really nice guys! :)
I thought you would enjoy hearing it. Here is the demo for the song: youtu.be/ZV8tKWSBRSQ
Take care !!
Trooper Jester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8tKWSBRSQ

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
PS I'll flush my frog.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yeah. We saw how well taking it back worked for Randall and porch monkey

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ART

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Kajeesus posted:

I dunno about you guys but this looks pretty fun. If there was a place you could go to rent a katana I'd totally drop $20 and get hella nuts on some water bottles.

I'd prefer to go nuts on some blood filled ballistic torsos that I can imagine are home invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ledM32E4A

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Elfgames posted:

you know, even if the nerd Apocalypse happens and katanas are the only weapon for some reason i assume some gym time would be way more of a bonus than "inner strength" unless the dude can actually do sword magic i guess.

I can hear his asthma attack from swinging the sword more than three times in a row already.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Astrobastard posted:

Not all Neckbeards are mysoginists.......many are really nice guys!

Now write a song about taking back the term "Nice Guy."

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Cosima posted:

I'd prefer to go nuts on some blood filled ballistic torsos that I can imagine are home invaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ledM32E4A

THATS MY PURSE I DONT KNOW YOU

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Acne Rain posted:

hi I'm toilet frog, don't mind me

Bullshit you pee fetish amphibian.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That second one is Eddie Izzard.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
With regards to Katana Talk, aren't they generally lovely weapons unless made really well? I vaguely recall reading that the whole folded-a-billion-times thing, and the swords general design itself, were based on Japan not having the materials to make stuff like European broad/longswords.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MisterBibs posted:

With regards to Katana Talk, aren't they generally lovely weapons unless made really well? I vaguely recall reading that the whole folded-a-billion-times thing, and the swords general design itself, were based on Japan not having the materials to make stuff like European broad/longswords.

My, that's some tasty bait.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Well, if I had to imagine a "neckbeard anthem" that would be it.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Second katana just hit the tower

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

Sorry if you think I'm trying to rile up katana owners or something, but I was asking honestly. :colbert:

E: there's an gif of a dude with a katana breaking it against a broadsword everywhere on the Internet, which is why I asked.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Feb 26, 2016

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
That's the same thing I heard, Japanese steel sucked major poo poo and was super fragile so they had to work it like a billion times harder to make it actually useable.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
This guy is brutally honest about katanas and other medieval weapons. Watch his follow up video after the avalanche of nerd rage had subsided https://youtu.be/XLWzH_1eZsc

Nitrox has a new favorite as of 23:58 on Feb 26, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Long live the new flesh

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

no it's supposed to be 'Fresh Dlink'...duh

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
mmm yeah gimme some of that fresh

RyokoTK has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Feb 27, 2016

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the STDH thread, but a nagging part of me suspects that yes, this or something similar may have in fact happened:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

captainOrbital posted:

Now write a song about taking back the term "Nice Guy."

Followed by "I.N.A.F.I.A.T. (It's Not A Fedora, It's A Trilby)"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
"No, it's ephebophilia"

Bonus:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Gorilla Salad posted:

"No, it's ephebophilia"

Bonus:

You would.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

A naked blonde walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: “I suppose you won’t be needing a drink.”

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

They missed the chance to ask her whether she fell from heaven. :v:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ignite Memories posted:

A naked blonde walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: “I suppose you won’t be needing a drink.”

I've been staring at this for a couple of minutes, and I just can't quite make it work. Salami is phallic substitute, I guess, but I can't figure the poodle or drink parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCx5zN-aPhU

• Locked thread