Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Monaghan posted:

I will never, ever understand the conservative logic of "well the rest of the world thinks this plan is bonkers, so it must be good!"

American Exceptionalism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This cartoonist does not understand transpeople, and is also an rear end in a top hat.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
I can't find the Mallard Fillmore where Tinsley accused Jon Stewart of being ashamed of his Jewish heritage, and that's why he changed his name from "Jon Stuart Leibowitz". (Not because of issues with his father...)

But It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just satirized it* splendidly in last week's episode (s11e7).

*There's probably a 10% chance that it was a direct dig at Tinsley, but the last name ended in "-witz", and the accusation was leveled at a pretty talented and funny man.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Krinkle posted:

Chris Christie is throwing in with trump to solidify the loud rear end in a top hat voting block. Get ready to say goodbye to white-space until november as the republican VP nominee balloons to fill all corners of every political cartoon.
:cripes: You idiot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

This cartoonist does not understand transpeople, and is also an rear end in a top hat.

More perplexing than the fact that he doesn't understand trans people is that he apparently doesn't understand that indecent exposure and recording people in bathrooms without their consent is illegal regardless of trans status :confused:

Nothing that guy (I'm pretty sure that in the cartoon's canon it's not an actual trans person but a cis guy claiming to be trans because it's the only way he can permeate the ladies' room's invisible force shield) wants to do would be prevented by proposed laws any more than they are already, but actual trans people would have trouble finding a place to pee and at the end of the day that's their real goal

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
That poor trans man, forced into the ladies' restroom by awful transphobic bathroom policing laws

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Let's make sure that transpeople have to use the bathroom assigned for their birth sex. Then there won't be any problems and nobody will be made uncomfortable:

Also, I'm a ciswoman and sometimes I use the mens' room when the line for the womens' is too long. I just don't want to waste a lot of time waiting to go to the bathroom!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FaradayCage posted:

I can't find the Mallard Fillmore where Tinsley accused Jon Stewart of being ashamed of his Jewish heritage, and that's why he changed his name from "Jon Stuart Leibowitz". (Not because of issues with his father...)

But It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just satirized it* splendidly in last week's episode (s11e7).

*There's probably a 10% chance that it was a direct dig at Tinsley, but the last name ended in "-witz", and the accusation was leveled at a pretty talented and funny man.

You can't find 'the' one because he's done multiple strips calling him Jon Leibowitz as if invoking a Jew's true name makes them burst into flame.

Well it did at one point in history but, ya know, it wasn't self immolation.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Yeah, Jon Stewart is well-known for concealing his Jewish heritage :rolleyes:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

More perplexing than the fact that he doesn't understand trans people is that he apparently doesn't understand that indecent exposure and recording people in bathrooms without their consent is illegal regardless of trans status :confused:

Nothing that guy (I'm pretty sure that in the cartoon's canon it's not an actual trans person but a cis guy claiming to be trans because it's the only way he can permeate the ladies' room's invisible force shield) wants to do would be prevented by proposed laws any more than they are already, but actual trans people would have trouble finding a place to pee and at the end of the day that's their real goal

A Good Guy with a bathroom,

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Monaghan posted:

I will never, ever understand the conservative logic of "well the rest of the world thinks this plan is bonkers, so it must be good!"

PrincipalSkinner.jpg

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

majormonotone posted:

there's a light rail system in the Salt Lake City area but I think that comic is based on the New York subway

Yes. The one an only city populated with people idiotic enough to try to make "manspreading" a phrase. :cripes:

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
If the police state that Garrison seems to think exists is real, does he wonder why he's allowed to post his cartoons? Does he stay away all night waiting for the Federal zionist LGBT GMO police to break down his door and take him to prison?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

OldMemes posted:

If the police state that Garrison seems to think exists is real, does he wonder why he's allowed to post his cartoons? Does he stay away all night waiting for the Federal zionist LGBT GMO police to break down his door and take him to prison?

Our lizard overlords do not protest too much.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

This image of Kirschen's character as a bag made me realize it's really Hilarion Lefuneste.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

OldMemes posted:

Hey, he knows not to take it too far, he saw what they did to Dees' running shoes!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I'm pretty against stupid bathroom laws, but I admit we need laws that prohibit the videotaping of people in public restrooms.

My stance on laws that require you to wear pants, however, does not need to be said :colbert:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Post 9-11 User posted:

Yes. The one an only city populated with people idiotic enough to try to make "manspreading" a phrase. :cripes:

As a guy living in NYC, manspreading is absolutely a real problem

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

GreenTea4Breakfast posted:

So Glenn Beck unwisely invoked Nazis as hyperbole one time. That tanks his credibility forever?

No you see it's fine when he compares Obama to nazis, because Obama is bad and nazis are also bad so obviously Obama is nazis. Trump, however, is good, so comparing him to nazis (bad) is ridiculous and unfounded.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
These public bathrooms are just an overall nuisance no matter who seems to use them. Clearly we should just get rid of bathrooms all together and fine everyone who urinates outside of the sanctity of their own property.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Kit Walker posted:

I saw 4 white dudes taking up enough space for 7 people on the N today

re: Branco it's always nice to know which people want me to be beaten, raped, and killed; and then hide that sentiment through "but the children!!" gently caress off dude I'm just trying to take a dump I don't want to risk being an assault victim just because I made a bad lunch decision

Men's bathrooms are terrifying if you're wearing a skirt imo

majormonotone fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Feb 26, 2016

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

EDIT: Oh gently caress, beaten by a mile.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

I've been trying to figure out what the hell those are (since "pants" definitely is not accurate), and I think I've got it: denim leg warmers.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I could have sworn this was a repost, but it has today's date in the second panel so I guess it's actually current. Must just be deja vu.

Am I the only one who was reminded of this Mr Show sketch?

edit: And of course I really wasn't the first... Once again I am defeated by my own low energy.

Well, at least now I know how Jeb! (the exclamation mark connoted excitement) must have felt.

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 26, 2016

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Kit Walker posted:

In these trying times, we look to you, Everett True.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
People who fret about transpeople committing any sort of sexual assault or depravity in a public restroom are merely projecting their own desires to commit such acts, and are bitter that they themselves won't commit to the psychological and physical transformation required to actually cross over into another gender, and thus, disparage those who are in transition or who have already completed it.

Didn't Cruz drop a stupid loving joke about how he wishes he could have told his coach in high school that he was a girl just so he could sneak into the girl's shower?

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

cram me sideways posted:

People who fret about transpeople committing any sort of sexual assault or depravity in a public restroom are merely projecting their own desires to commit such acts, and are bitter that they themselves won't commit to the psychological and physical transformation required to actually cross over into another gender, and thus, disparage those who are in transition or who have already completed it.

Didn't Cruz drop a stupid loving joke about how he wishes he could have told his coach in high school that he was a girl just so he could sneak into the girl's shower?
Huckabee:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/mike-huckabee-transgender-shower-joke-118546

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

cram me sideways posted:

It was Huckabee

E: f, b

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*is 12 year old Branco, running away from a teacher*

"You can't follow me in here, Mrs. Smith! This is the boy's room!"

*runs into the furthest stall, slams door and locks it*

*Mrs. Smith reaches over the partition and unlocks door*

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! THIS IS THE BOY'S ROOM!!!"

*tears pouring from his fat face as Mrs. Smith drags him back to the principal's office for the second time today*

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cat Mattress posted:

This image of Kirschen's character as a bag made me realize it's really Hilarion Lefuneste.

Nice catch.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Rorus Raz posted:

My stance on laws that require you to wear pants, however, does not need to be said :colbert:

On what grounds do you hold these views?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You can't find 'the' one because he's done multiple strips calling him Jon Leibowitz as if invoking a Jew's true name makes them burst into flame.

I'm fairly sure that's a daydream you once had, only remotely based on actual events.

Anyways, leftover from my "peaceful cosmos" post:

Let rationality defend Earth.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
New Bennet?

I would've drawn a wig on the middle finger

No...

cheeto dust.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Stinky_Pete posted:

New Bennet?

No...

cheeto dust.

Should have made the fingers stubbier.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

The essence of America is being crushed in the name of national security?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Stinky_Pete posted:

New Bennet?

No...

cheeto dust.

Wow this cartoon sucks

To be honest I can't remember the last Bennett I liked. Nothing has had as much punch as, say, the Ted Cruz shutdown one, or the clothes hanger shaped like an elephant lately

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Stinky_Pete posted:

You see, rapists can't get into women's bathrooms unless

Signs prevent them. Gun free zone signs, on the other hand, are totally useless and even counter-productive.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

MOD EDIT: Please don't break tables like that, thanks! :shobon:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 29, 2016

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Yes good and I hope you're at the goddamn bottom of that dam, Ramirez. I hope you choke on judicial activism and you and the rest of your lovely, lovely ilk are loving buried forever so we can actually have some loving chance at leaving our kids SOMETHING resembling a modern nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Who's the other side of the dam supposed to be?

• Locked thread