Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the SC primary?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Willie Wilson
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

meristem posted:

I have a serious question. If Bernie concedes the primary early, will we still get the debates? Because I'd still like the debates.

lol no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Remember that r/tumblrinaction and r/kotakuinaction are in the Top 10 of most overlapped subreddits with r/s4p.

r/mensrights is like in the Top 20.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
One weird trick to get only 13% of the vote.

Black people hate him!

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

meristem posted:

I have a serious question. If Bernie concedes the primary early, will we still get the debates? Because I'd still like the debates.

Hillary would just have to join the GOP debates.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm impressed that Hillary turned a regular rout into the most dominating victories in recent memory. Good job, Hillary.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

smg77 posted:

Hillary would just have to join the GOP debates.

That would be sooo loving funny

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That would be sooo loving funny

Only if she sits in the audience and heckles them while eating something really loudly

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Bernie is currently doing worse than Alvin Greene in 2010.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its weird that I feel old because most of my music listening comes from MP3s on my computer.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/703768568668798976

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Can't stop wooting at these fairly reasonable posts ungh my dick is so hard when reading this fair calm reaction 55555

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

:smug:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Sanders speaking right now and MSNBC is airing a Trump documentary.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
bernie sanders continues rocketing along that barack obama trajectory.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

this is legitimately a bad thing.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The guy got Motherfuckib Meatballs at Ikea??? :bernget: :getin: I am drinking his meatball tears hmmm taste so good

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Logikv9 posted:

I'm impressed that Hillary turned a regular rout into the most dominating victories in recent memory. Good job, Hillary.

From what I read, her ground game was immaculate, comparable to OFA back in '08. I think I saw that black voters turnout was higher this year than '08, too.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

Interesting so much talk about the GOP and non about Clinton so far.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

triple sulk posted:

Can someone explain to me why they're even making such a big deal about Massachusetts? It's another white-ish New England state and has about 1% chance of going red in November.

They were +7 in Massachusetts 2 weeks ago and there's 116 delegates total at stake sot hat could really help him.

Of course by 4 days ago it had flipped back to Clinton +5, so, er, good luck to them I guess?

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Concerned Citizen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Goetta posted:

Can't stop wooting at these fairly reasonable posts ungh my dick is so hard when reading this fair calm reaction 55555

Reddit is for brony MRA fedoras haha LMAO!!! :xd:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Goetta posted:

The guy got Motherfuckib Meatballs at Ikea??? :bernget: :getin: I am drinking his meatball tears hmmm taste so good

Swedish meatballs are legit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Compared to 2008 this primary is super boring on the Dem side

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Yudo posted:

this is legitimately a bad thing.

Hard to say. Primary turnout is not very predictive of general election turnout. These numbers could be driven in part by the fact that the Trump campaign has almost totally captured the media's attention.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
MSNBC is the trump network

fox news is filled with liberals, untrustworthy

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Fantastic news for pragmatic democrats!

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I think a Hillary victory would only be worth it if she can also beat Trump so both Reddit and /pol/ meltdown in a glorious manner.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Epic High Five posted:

It's like Return of the Jedi, except they put the shield generator on the Death Star instead of Endor.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zoran posted:

Hard to say. Primary turnout is not very predictive of general election turnout. These numbers could be driven in part by the fact that the Trump campaign has almost totally captured the media's attention.

It is probably not good I think

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xelkelvos posted:

I think a Hillary victory would only be worth it if she can also beat Trump so both Reddit and /pol/ meltdown in a glorious manner.

Reddit, /pol/, Freep, Stormfront, Breitbart, Drudge, Blaze

What's a hat trick called when you score like 20+ goals in a single instant

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I believe that the 2008 primary was still very contested at this point, so it's not the best comparison. Still something they will have to keep in mind, and I think Obama's presence in this election is going to be an important factor.

Speaking of, I really want to get data on minority turnout for the GE. I think that without Obama on the ticket we won't reach 2008/2012 levels, but given that Obama is going to be politically active for the next 6-8 presidential elections this one might provide a new baseline for what we can expect. Higher than 2004, lower than 2008 probably.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Goetta posted:

How is it "fairly reasonable" to say that the delegate count is favouring Bernie?

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Zoran posted:

And if that continues on into the GE? Yeah that's a bad thing.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

The meltdowns are more fun and numerous but there hasn't been any classic gold posts like "wrap it up obamailures" yet

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Mitt Romney posted:

Interesting so much talk about the GOP and non about Clinton so far.

Talking about Donald Trump is a ratings winner. Hillary crushing Sanders depresses ratings since that hurts the horse race/underdog narrative, a ratings winner. Basically, HRC is boring; Sanders is exciting; and Trump even more so.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

GrizzlyCow posted:

Talking about Donald Trump is a ratings winner. Hillary crushing Sanders depresses ratings since that hurts the horse race/underdog narrative, a ratings winner. Basically, HRC is boring; Sanders is exciting; and Trump even more so.

I meant in Sanders speech. He typically attacks her a lot.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

axeil posted:

The meltdowns are more fun and numerous but there hasn't been any classic gold posts like "wrap it up obamailures" yet

I think they may be coming soon

Personally I'm happy that I can be content voting for whoever ends up on the D ticket this year because it frees me up to gawk at the GOP.

I'm in Indiana but still plan on voting in the primary but if like, something comes up I feel happy skipping knowing that a blue vote here ain't poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

GrizzlyCow posted:

Indeed. The more people believe that Hillary will easily win in November, the more Trump coverage we will get.

• Locked thread