Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

fishstix82 posted:

I played in CBT2 and they said I can use that install for early access. My client says I'm currently sitting at version 1.0.0.39 has anyone downloaded the new client and can
confirm that is their version as well?

Roger, roger.

For a better Totp. Seems the 10% rumor was true, and... sheesh that's still really expensive just to look cool. I hope they realize how bad it still looks when the pretty-pretty-princess part of their game almost costs as much as the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Quake posted:

I'm ready guys

This is literally my grocery shop.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

Well that's interesting that they commented on trading restrictions and said that they will monitor it. I'm hoping they eventually add in more categories of items to trade.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

This is literally my grocery shop.
What is that blue jar thing.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

fishstix82 posted:

I played in CBT2 and they said I can use that install for early access. My client says I'm currently sitting at version 1.0.0.39 has anyone downloaded the new client and can
confirm that is their version as well?

calm tits and wait for the patch that is tiny and will release at launch

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

16:39 - Lewtt: i have to go afk for a while and prob wont be back till 11, if some magical emergency poo poo comes up or they announce the instance names, can you text me if i give you #

Give me dumb things to text him

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

16:39 - Lewtt: i have to go afk for a while and prob wont be back till 11, if some magical emergency poo poo comes up or they announce the instance names, can you text me if i give you #

I'm not sure we know instance names, but there's a 3rd server.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I asked him about that before hand, and it doesn't matter. Edan is still the choice.

Once we are all on edan, we can then consolidate to one area. My suggest is don't pick the first or last on the list for Edan.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kalstrams posted:

Raw Vegan Supplements.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Vegans are weird people that think we some how evolved past eating meat or carrion when we haven't. We still got the teeth and the guts for it and it taste drat good. So they have to add nutrients in pill form to make up for their poor life choices.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

What a strange existence. Nonetheless, I'm glad we have invented means to prevent self-harm in their quest for morality.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

kalstrams posted:

its a meal replacement shake that has the consistency of wet sand and tastes like grass

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

roymorrison posted:

my friends are trying to convince me to play this will my 560 ti be enough?

hello i'm playing on a 560ti and it runs fine

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

A B C D E F G. Gummy bears are chasing me. One is red. One is Blue. One is chewing on my shoe. Now I'm running for my life. The red one has a knife.

Text him that. Sure to get a WTF.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Quake posted:

its a meal replacement shake that has the consistency of wet sand and tastes like grass
Oh this sounds awfully similar to my diarrhoea medicine.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Or just text him some classic goatse. Teach him not to hand out responsibilities ever.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Codekeeper posted:

A B C D E F G. Gummy bears are chasing me. One is red. One is Blue. One is chewing on my shoe. Now I'm running for my life. The red one has a knife.

Text him that. Sure to get a WTF.

front page material right here

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

kalstrams posted:

Protein Powder.

fishstix82
Dec 28, 2011

PIZZA TIME!
https://www.blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/

All my stuff is waiting for me!

RunAndGun
Apr 30, 2011

Christmas Eve for you, eh?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Vegans are weird people that think we some how evolved past eating meat or carrion when we haven't. We still got the teeth and the guts for it and it taste drat good. So they have to add nutrients in pill form to make up for their poor life choices.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

wow the Tamer awakening weapon looks cool as hell

I guess the biggest drawback for them is sieges and the gap where they will be underpowered. Oh well 6 hours left and I still can't decide on a quest, at least alts are basically mandatory for energy and logistics.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

wow the Tamer awakening weapon looks cool as hell

I guess the biggest drawback for them is sieges and the gap where they will be underpowered. Oh well 6 hours left and I still can't decide on a quest, at least alts are basically mandatory for energy and logistics.
Yeah, in sieges they never are powered, much like high end PvP of any other sort.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So is the CBT2 client supposed to patch up to release? I'd have thought that they'd have started downloads by now.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

So is the CBT2 client supposed to patch up to release? I'd have thought that they'd have started downloads by now.
No, they said early UTC so I expect the last hour or so. Patch is going to be at least 700MB.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
dancingshade - Mostly Harmless
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

If your name isn't in here and you'll be with us in 5 hours, quote this post and I'll add you to the list.

We have a lot of cash cows, so we'll have to get at least a 3 guild missions done in the first day so we can get ALL of us 96ers in. when servers go up, ill be in mumble in the BDO channel. I may have to temporarily remove some of you to bring in other goons who have energy to spend on the gathering missions. Don't assume something bad happened if you get kicked; just message me whenever i'm on (lewtt)

So when the servers come up: SAVE YOUR ENERGY. Accept your daily reward that you get every time you log in, and save your loyalty points up.
If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoration potions.
You can use your housing coupons for a bed which gives +3 energy every 3 minutes. Normal Beds are +2/3m.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a "?" on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the black spirit storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I should be able to up the clan to a guild and start inviting. After about two hours in, I'll check our energy reserves for starting the gathering mission.

We get 90 minutes to gather whatever the mission tells us to get. Usually its like 80 maple and ash, but sometimes it can be 300 pine. All that matters is you GATHER it during the quest. It doesn't care what you do with it afterwards. When the guild mission completes, I turn it in, and all of you get payed out in silver based on how much you contributed to that mission. It's a LOT early on, so seriously, If I start a guild mission, hop straight to that poo poo.

lewtt fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Feb 28, 2016

Orty
May 14, 2007

lewtt posted:

If your name isn't in here and you'll be with us in 5 hours, quote this post and I'll add you to the list.

I too spent a lot on getting head start and will be there in 5 hours.

Kyuzo
Aug 14, 2002

lewtt posted:

I'll be there tomorrow, but not in 5 hours. I'm too old to stay up that late, but will be on some time in the morning.

RunAndGun
Apr 30, 2011

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:

I won't be there at 3am EST, but its looking like now I'll be there a good part of the day on Sunday, if you need subs or however this stuff works with the guild cap and all.

Edit edit: patch out.

Edit: We using our SA forum names for family or character name, or it doesn't matter?

RunAndGun fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Feb 28, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm not staying up until 3am est to play, but I plan on waking up at 7 or 8 so will see you guys then.

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
dancingshade ign: Mostly Harmless
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk

We have a lot of cash cows, so we'll have to get at least a 3 guild missions done in the first day so we can get ALL of us 96ers in. when servers go up, ill be in mumble in the BDO channel. I may have to temporarily remove some of you to bring in other goons who have energy to spend on the gathering missions. Don't assume something bad happened if you get kicked; just message me whenever i'm on (lewtt)

So when the servers come up: SAVE YOUR ENERGY. Accept your daily reward that you get every time you log in, and save your loyalty points up.
If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoring potions. Don't use these under normal circumstances.
You can use your housing coupons for a bed which gives +3 energy every 3 minutes. Normal Beds are +2/3m.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a ? above their head or on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I'll start up the guild gathering missions.

We get 90 minutes to gather whatever the mission tells us to get. Usually its like 80 maple and ash, but sometimes it can be 300 pine. All that matters is you GATHER it during the quest. It doesn't care what you do with it afterwards. When the guild mission completes, I turn it in, and all of you get payed out in silver based on how much you contributed to that mission. It's a LOT early on, so seriously, If I start a guild mission, hop straight to that poo poo.

I'll be in tonight, should be Dunkah.

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010
I'm hearing some people are able to patch their clients, anyone have any luck?

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

Markkei posted:

I'm hearing some people are able to patch their clients, anyone have any luck?

I just patched now.

KillTrash
Dec 6, 2007

Game Fiend

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk

If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoring potions. Don't use these under normal circumstances.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a ? above their head or on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I'll start up the guild gathering missions.

I'll be joining you guys. My char name will be "Aleeni" and my family name is "Malac".

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:

I should be able to be on for this

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk

hello

The Interloper
Jan 11, 2010

- dig that bunky feat -
Salad Prong
Patch is up for me.

I'll be on when the servers come up, but probably won't try to immediately do guild stuff. I want to take my time and enjoy the game instead of rushing through everything.

Also need to make some test characters to check carefully how bad the latency to US servers is before deciding which region to play my main on.

Von Bonez
Apr 13, 2012

lewtt posted:

I'll be on

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

So looks like im goign to have reinstall my game, the patcher keeps saying "corrupted file" halfway through then I have to wait for the game to check the 30gb install file which takes like 10 minutes each time. Happened 3 times in a row RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010
Patch still isn't even showing up for me.