Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
dancingshade - Mostly Harmless
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

If your name isn't in here and you'll be with us in 5 hours, quote this post and I'll add you to the list.

We have a lot of cash cows, so we'll have to get at least a 3 guild missions done in the first day so we can get ALL of us 96ers in. when servers go up, ill be in mumble in the BDO channel. I may have to temporarily remove some of you to bring in other goons who have energy to spend on the gathering missions. Don't assume something bad happened if you get kicked; just message me whenever i'm on (lewtt)

So when the servers come up: SAVE YOUR ENERGY. Accept your daily reward that you get every time you log in, and save your loyalty points up.
If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoration potions.
You can use your housing coupons for a bed which gives +3 energy every 3 minutes. Normal Beds are +2/3m.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a "?" on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the black spirit storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I should be able to up the clan to a guild and start inviting. After about two hours in, I'll check our energy reserves for starting the gathering mission.

We get 90 minutes to gather whatever the mission tells us to get. Usually its like 80 maple and ash, but sometimes it can be 300 pine. All that matters is you GATHER it during the quest. It doesn't care what you do with it afterwards. When the guild mission completes, I turn it in, and all of you get payed out in silver based on how much you contributed to that mission. It's a LOT early on, so seriously, If I start a guild mission, hop straight to that poo poo.

So hey, due to oceanic timezones and offline social commitments I'm probably going to be a full day late getting into this. When I do I'll pop into the CTS mumble and hopefully find someone to invite me so I can join up.

Unless we've all moved to discord/smoke signals/audio morse code or something by then, in which case I'll just deal with that at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ioneye
Apr 24, 2008

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

If your name isn't in here and you'll be with us in 5 hours, quote this post and I'll add you to the list.

We have a lot of cash cows, so we'll have to get at least a 3 guild missions done in the first day so we can get ALL of us 96ers in. when servers go up, ill be in mumble in the BDO channel. I may have to temporarily remove some of you to bring in other goons who have energy to spend on the gathering missions. Don't assume something bad happened if you get kicked; just message me whenever i'm on (lewtt)

So when the servers come up: SAVE YOUR ENERGY. Accept your daily reward that you get every time you log in, and save your loyalty points up.
If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoration potions.
You can use your housing coupons for a bed which gives +3 energy every 3 minutes. Normal Beds are +2/3m.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a "?" on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the black spirit storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I should be able to up the clan to a guild and start inviting. After about two hours in, I'll check our energy reserves for starting the gathering mission.

We get 90 minutes to gather whatever the mission tells us to get. Usually its like 80 maple and ash, but sometimes it can be 300 pine. All that matters is you GATHER it during the quest. It doesn't care what you do with it afterwards. When the guild mission completes, I turn it in, and all of you get payed out in silver based on how much you contributed to that mission. It's a LOT early on, so seriously, If I start a guild mission, hop straight to that poo poo.

I probally won't be on in 3 hours with you nerds but Ill but be up early tomorrow

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Like you guys have two days until this poo poo really matters but lol at people saying they can't be there for the poop sock tournament

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Okay you drat foreign pussies/ pussies with lives/ well adjusted individuals, I for one will be here and ready to poop in this empty ice cream container. See I can put the lid on it and I don't have to smell it then later I can empty it into my neighbors jetta.

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer
I'll be there in 2 hours. Since I am unoriginal af my family name and character name are the same as my SA username

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?

Pews posted:

I'll be there in 2 hours. Since I am unoriginal af my family name and character name are the same as my SA username

Pews Pews?

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer
I wasn't sure which one it displayed, I didn't realize it would display both :doh:

maybe I'll save that for an unfortunate alt and hope there's some decent first names left.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Sounds like a good name for a Wizard/Witch

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
I backed out of the $100 pack because I'm doing the HTC Vive pre-order on Monday. Seven hundred and ninety nine US dollars. I'll be in with the rest of the $30 plebeians

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

I'll be on this morning as well.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
restart the client updater for patch

fishstix82
Dec 28, 2011

PIZZA TIME!

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

I'll be on.
ign: bindiesel

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

Vrath
Sighion

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

On your marks! :downsgun:

Envy Insanity
Oct 2, 2003

Have gone to commit suicide. Intend to return from grave Friday. Feed cat.
Any plans for an EU guild/presence or is everyone hanging out on NA?

TE!
Nov 26, 2003

I LOVE THE LITTLE BOYS OF CATHOLIC!! LOLZ!
Any goons having buyer's remorse / had last minute plans come up -- I'm happy to make a mutually beneficial offer.

Pm me.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

TE! posted:

Any goons having buyer's remorse / had last minute plans come up -- I'm happy to make a mutually beneficial offer.

Pm me.

$29? :laffo:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I will pay $31

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

$33 and that is my final offer

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
:eonwe::eonwe::eonwe:WE ARE PLAYING ON EDAN, SERENDIAH 01:eonwe::eonwe::eonwe:

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Envy Insanity posted:

Any plans for an EU guild/presence or is everyone hanging out on NA?

NA

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

ok $34

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

lewtt posted:

Now that's been settled, let's get back to what matters. Discord or Mumble?

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
This launch seems about normal for a MMO

The Interloper
Jan 11, 2010

- dig that bunky feat -
Salad Prong
So for me in the UK on my garbage tier internet, my quick latency testing has me at 50ms for EU and 170ms for US.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

The Interloper posted:

So for me in the UK on my garbage tier internet, my quick latency testing has me at 50ms for EU and 170ms for US.

Is 170ms combat sluggish?

Rivv
Jul 13, 2005
Everything I do is motivated by stupidity

lewtt posted:

Serendiah E1?

I only see 01 for Orwen

Kiffetastic
Aug 20, 2004

Oooooh Yeeeees!
Yeah, I went off that and now my character name is in use on Orwen, and apparently character names are shared across servers? So I can't remake my dude on Edan.

Dafuq.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Kiffetastic posted:

Yeah, I went off that and now my character name is in use on Orwen, and apparently character names are shared across servers? So I can't remake my dude on Edan.

Dafuq.

Spend your time making alts then and level them up for energy.

The Interloper
Jan 11, 2010

- dig that bunky feat -
Salad Prong

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Is 170ms combat sluggish?

Haven't played very much, but it doesn't seem to be especially slow so far. I did notice lag spikes every now and then during CBT2, but that could just be my as-mentioned lovely internet.

Minsky
May 23, 2001

Does this game have like areas like ESO where you can just go and PVP without losing karma whenever you want, or is all the PVP either GVG sieges at set times or open world PVP with karma loss?

edit: Nevermind it looks like there's arenas/battlegrounds too

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow
We won't have the big gently caress off 40vs40 thing you can queue for, but each big city has an arena you can just hop into and duke it out in.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
Are we gonna declare guild war on the biggest guilds on the server?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
guild has room again.

:eonwe:MESSAGE LEWTT ON {WAIT} FOR AN INVITE.:eonwe:

lewtt fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Feb 28, 2016

Rivv
Jul 13, 2005
Everything I do is motivated by stupidity
Channel went down before I could switch channels, and character doesn't show up on any other channels. Creating a character throws a server error, so no alts.

The universe is telling me to take a nap, I guess.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

"$100"

Drinkfist

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

*puts gun in mouth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDRipper
Feb 13, 2013

Its all about the Fishing.

The Quake posted:

*puts gun in mouth*

Wait before you do Quake. That food you have can you donate..