Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Montasque posted:

Wasn't he the Huntsman guy?

Indeed he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

boosted wear the hat

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Two new polls as of this post, more to come later today:

Massachusetts via UMass Amherst

Trump 47
Cruz 15
Rubio 15
Kasich 11
Carson 2

Michigan via MRG

Trump 33
Cruz 18
Rubio 18
Kasich 10
Carson 9

fedit: drat vvvv

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Monmouth poll:

Alabama:
--Trump 42
--Rubio 19
--Cruz 16

Oklahoma:
--Trump 35
--Cruz 23
--Rubio 22

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Becks probably back on cocaine.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I cannot believe how excited I am for Super Tuesday

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
lol rubio can't convincingly get ahead of cruz even with his new standup set

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/politico/status/704343135711797249

The 3-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 SuperTuesday strategy is in effect! #Marcomentum!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I'm predicting Trump is going to win in every state tomorrow except Texas, with narrow victories in MN and AR, and complete blowouts everywhere else. If that happens, is a brokered convention even possible anymore? Even if Kasich and Carson stay in till the very end?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
why is that Kasich guy still running?

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Majorian posted:

It's so weird, I'm stuck at laughing at him.

It's cool, as long as we keep laughing, he'll never win.

Easiest way to beat the Gandhi strategy. We shouldn't have even gone past ignoring, but the dude's just so drat funny.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

as halfway crooks posted:

pastor mark burns CONFIRMED for @Boosted_C5 #Boostedmentum #MAGA WOW TRAIN NO BRAKES

lol awesome

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anything interesting happen besides Trump being compared to Alex Smith in the last 20 pages?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

:wow:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

This is a good response to the Mussolini thing

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

boom boom boom posted:

a feign attempt to stop trump from winning ohio and as a backup nominee at the convention

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

boom boom boom posted:

Because he's their best general election candidate by far and he probably can't believe he's losing to those other clowns when he would probably beat Hillary.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Xenophon posted:

Monmouth poll:

Alabama:
--Trump 42
--Rubio 19
--Cruz 16

Oklahoma:
--Trump 35
--Cruz 23
--Rubio 22

Trump, to a sniveling, broken Cruz: I. Drink. Your. MILKSHAKE!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'm predicting Trump is going to win in every state tomorrow except Texas, with narrow victories in MN and AR, and complete blowouts everywhere else. If that happens, is a brokered convention even possible anymore? Even if Kasich and Carson stay in till the very end?

Super Tuesday is only like 15% of delegates, so yes

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

It's a cheap campaign tbf and I think he just likes being talked about sometimes. Hes a not horrifying rust belt gov so he's basically media kryptonite but one of the few people still painting a sane face for the GOP to hide behind

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anything interesting happen besides Trump being compared to Alex Smith in the last 20 pages?

Well at least if Trump wins the presidency, we will have a man in the highest office who believes Joe Flacco is elite.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Kasich, in Vermont today at Castleton College, says that he sometimes agrees with Bernie that people should get free stuff.

Specifically, he supports Ben & Jerry's free scoop day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Despera posted:

Well at least if Trump wins the presidency, we will have a man in the highest office who believes Joe Flacco is elite.

PFTCommentator is the pundit we need.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Vox Nihili posted:

Trump, to a sniveling, broken Cruz: I. Drink. Your. MILKSHAKE!

Because you're not the chosen senator, Ted! It was Sessions who was chosen!

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Keep in mind that Alabama has a 20% viability threshold, so if Rubio and Cruz pull in 19% and 16%, respectively, Trump takes the whole state

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I mean in the most literal sense he's not wrong but that is pretty much as far as missing the context can go

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

mcmagic posted:

Because he's their best general election candidate by far and he probably can't believe he's losing to those other clowns when he would probably beat Hillary.

if he's so great, why has nobody ever heard of him?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I should probably take Wednesday off because man I'm going to be drinking a lot tomorrow.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

boom boom boom posted:

if he's so great, why has nobody ever heard of him?

He isn't great. He's just their best GE candidate. He actually had the gal to expand Medicaid and said that he cared a little bit about helping poor people which pretty much killed his primary campaign in the crib.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I should probably take Wednesday off because man I'm going to be drinking a lot tomorrow.

I'm not sure why a Trump win on Tuesday requires drinking more than a win by either Rubio or Cruz...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Xenophon posted:

Keep in mind that Alabama has a 20% viability threshold, so if Rubio and Cruz pull in 19% and 16%, respectively, Trump takes the whole state

Fun delegate rule weirdness: Alabamans will elect delegates directly tomorrow, who will then be bound based on the at-large and district votes for each candidate. This means that it's possible Alabama's delegates will be pledged to vote for Trump, but will be strong partisans of other candidates. Also, the Trump campaign failed to file any delegate candidate for District 1 Place 2, guaranteeing that slot will be occupied by someone with a different initial preference.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

She won't, though. There's a reason Obama beat her last cycle, and it wasn't just the minority vote.

It was that he was an unimaginably charismatic young man, AND OBAMA STILL JUST BARELY BEAT HILLARY. I get that people like you hate Hillary, but it's like you're from an alternate reality at this point.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RobbyKorth/status/704331364263309312

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Majorian posted:

Because you're not the chosen senator, Ted! It was Sessions who was chosen!

Don't bully me, Donald!

DID YOU THINK YOUR SONG AND DANCE AND YOUR SUPERSTITION WOULD HELP YOU, TEDDY?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

maybe im being too shrill but considering we are looking at the likely election of a man who will completely gently caress over my country, which is already pretty hosed to begin with, for no real reason, i think some shrillness is justified

You are being too shrill. Mexico is cool and I think Mexicans are cool as hell. I don't think having an underclass of slave labor is good for anyone except sociopathic exploiters, though. Get a grip.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

lol

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/704350454277414913

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

lmao Radford is quite possibly the most "Donald Trump" university in all of Virginia. makes sense.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

lol @ being radford students

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Don't bully me, Donald!

DID YOU THINK YOUR SONG AND DANCE AND YOUR SUPERSTITION WOULD HELP YOU, TEDDY?

DRAAAAAAINAGE, TEDDY.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Fun game: play Spot the Minority with this picture!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

He hates Trump.

• Locked thread