Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

this thread makes me want to vote for trump

then i see his supporters at rallys :aaaaa:

SNIPE FOR TURMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

Here's your Super Tuesday TV/IV thread. Polls open in under two hours!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766358

I've been knocking on doors for baby Hitler but voted Clinton because I think she's the best matchup

I worry that in a debate, Trump would just absorb Baby Hitler's power and become unstoppable now that the GOP has deported Goku, it's important that they not be brought together

also I think you may have left some text in from when you used it for the Democratic SC primary

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trumpbros :eyepop:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Something just dawned on me. What is Trump's attitude toward the disabled? I'm thinking he has to have said something over the years in light of the ADA; how it has affected construction and real estate. What's his opinion on accommodation and accessibility?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:laffo:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
this thread makes me want to vote for <literally any politician ever>

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

radical meme posted:

Something just dawned on me. What is Trump's attitude toward the disabled? I'm thinking he has to have said something over the years in light of the ADA; how it has affected construction and real estate. What's his opinion on accommodation and accessibility?

donald trump pretending to have a seizure to mock a NYT reporter.gif

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

radical meme posted:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

radical meme posted:

the weak should fear the strong

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

this thread makes me want to vote for <literally any politician ever>

PROBLEMATIC USE OF GENDERED 'HIS' RE: HILLARY

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

radical meme posted:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

radical meme posted:

no one should die in the streets unless you are a descendant of his brother, in which case you deserve every loving ailment and plague god can conjure.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Prof. Lurker posted:

I don't know who any of these people are.

uss san francisco (ca-38)
uss nevada (bb-36) 10
uss pennsylvania (bb-38)

No I don't know why there are ships as girls in the picture, the commentary wasn't translated. Also that's Harry Reid on Nevada's (center) shoulder, Kasich is obviously the one no one recognizes who he is or why he's there.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

so loving future posted:

this thread makes me want to vote for trump

SNIPE FOR TURMP

Like the eyeliner and lipstick

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Trump is really good on the disabled. Did you know all of his buildings are handicapped accessable?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

radical meme posted:

"great people, those cripples. know a few, good friends of mine. had one tell me 'thank you so much for doing what you do.' we are gonna win bigly with cripples."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Despera posted:

Like the eyeliner and lipstick

Christie sets unrealistic beauty standards for these ads because he naturally looks like a GOP shill from a political cartoon. They had to cartoon Rubio up a bit so the difference wasn't so jarring

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Trump is really good on the disabled. Did you know all of his buildings are handicapped accessable?

I'm really proud of Trump for following the law

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

disagree, vallarta is poo poo lately, it's all senor frog's style tourist poo poo

i remember smoking weed with some randos in one of the demonstration units at paradise village there back in '05
poo poo was tight

edit: might have been '04

Paradise Village, now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm really proud of Trump for following the law

I think he was being sarcastic because Trump doesn't actually own that many buildings and or because him refusing to follow regulation is a known thing.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

:cumpolice:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Truly, there is no honor in this barbaric struggle now. No better than dogs. :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TheTatteredKing posted:

uss san francisco (ca-38)
uss nevada (bb-36) 10
uss pennsylvania (bb-38)

No I don't know why there are ships as girls in the picture, the commentary wasn't translated. Also that's Harry Reid on Nevada's (center) shoulder, Kasich is obviously the one no one recognizes who he is or why he's there.

I feel like, in the wake of MLP proving that horse fuckers can be created with only IRC chatrooms, the confluence of anime and boat/train autism is the first sign that the Internet isn't just passively encouraging weird fetish cultures, but is actively working to combine them all into one super spergy obsession culture

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Please let this be true

https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/704410392760602624

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like, in the wake of MLP proving that horse fuckers can be created with only IRC chatrooms

Er, if you think there weren't a bunch of people who wanted to gently caress horses before MLP, then I admire your level of optimism!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

fishmech posted:

Er, if you think there weren't a bunch of people who wanted to gently caress horses before MLP, then I admire your level of optimism!

mr hands

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
Rumors of a Cruz/Rubio ticket are floating around the conservative internet. It's unlikely, but if that happens it's game over for Trump. That's the kind of holy alliance that wins elections.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fishmech posted:

Oh there were, but they were actually people who like worked with horses or whatever and then decided to gently caress them. MLP is what proved that all you need is an echo chamber and you can transform somewhat normal people into proud horse fuckers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Narciss posted:

Rumors of a Cruz/Rubio ticket are floating around the conservative internet. It's unlikely, but if that happens it's game over for Trump. That's the kind of holy alliance that wins elections.

yeah good luck getting one of those idiots to accept the VP slot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Narciss posted:

These rumors never get past "okay, now who gets to be president"

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Cool, but what's that have to do with the several hundred demonstrably successful businesses in his organization?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Found a p. deece anti-Clintin protest song this afternoon. Think anyone from the party of Old Gloria the Elephant will pick it up? Anyway, here's the link, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydm7Z_I_8qE&t=5142s

This year's special was the best yet... It's a shame Dr. Ben Carson couldn't make it on to the show, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I don't get why Friend Ben never attacked Trump over his hands and said that his own hands were more gifted and natural looking

Prob was just sleeping half the time making his gifted hands a sandwich as a makeshift pillow to sleep on top of the podium with

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah good luck getting one of those idiots to accept the VP slot

I don't know, after all this work little Marco is probably getting pretty tired and would gladly accept a VP role where he can do nothing all day.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Narciss posted:

If they actually did that it would just smell like desperation and losing. That's the quickest path for Trump sewing this up.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
We are now the not-so-silent majority!

http://imgur.com/a/GUQoU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Prorat posted:

We are now the not-so-silent majority!

boosted should follow suit

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

I don't get why Friend Ben never attacked Trump over his hands and said that his own hands were more gifted and natural looking

He's bent the knee.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

OctoberBlues posted:

I don't know, after all this work little Marco is probably getting pretty tired and would gladly accept a VP role where he can do nothing all day.

The GOPe and rich donors won't accept Cruz at the top of the ticket though, it would have to be Cruz as VP which isn't gonna happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like, in the wake of MLP proving that horse fuckers can be created with only IRC chatrooms, the confluence of anime and boat/train autism is the first sign that the Internet isn't just passively encouraging weird fetish cultures, but is actively working to combine them all into one super spergy obsession culture

This is possibly from that Kancolle video game, which has cute girls as Japanese WWII ships. In its anime, the Japanese ships won what was clearly supposed to be Midway. Except, according to wikipedia they only have USS Iowa as a playable American ship so far, though

• Locked thread