Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Timby posted:

Wisconsin tends to have a history of churning out RBs who can't do poo poo in the NFL.

Let me tell you about watching Ron Dayne ruin Stanford in the Rose Bowl as a child...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I don't think Johnny gets what a "Grand Jury" is...

http://www.wkyc.com/sports/nfl/browns/johnny-manziel-spotted-at-club-hours-after-case-sent-to-grand-jury/61361171

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
What the gently caress, he's a hardcore drunk and his drink of choice is champagne? I mean if you're drinking at a brunch then sure, but as your go-to drink?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Timby posted:

Wisconsin tends to have a history of churning out RBs who can't do poo poo in the NFL.

And a history of churning out some great offensive lineman. It's almost like the two are related...

Thermos H Christ posted:

What the gently caress, he's a hardcore drunk and his drink of choice is champagne? I mean if you're drinking at a brunch then sure, but as your go-to drink?

It's no wonder he's always hung over, maybe he should switch to vodka

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Any excuse to make people watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hPFDmoVyo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thermos H Christ posted:

It's such a johnny manziel thing to do, get violently drunk on loving champagne.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I want him out of the league for a few years so when he comes back with no speed and rusty his preseason snaps will be hilarious.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

*approaches girl in club*

"what's up girl? what's your name? stacy? that's a beautiful name. my name is johnny foot.......ziel"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What a loving dipshit

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

This is getting into Blackmon levels of alcoholism.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

FAUXTON posted:

It's such a johnny manziel thing to do, get violently drunk on loving champagne.

I mean lots of people have gotten really drunk on champagne at one time or another. And lots of people are constantly getting drunk. But constantly getting drunk on champagne is loving weird, and it seems like it's always champagne in these pictures.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

You think he is going to drink beer like a plebe? He drinks champagne out of the bottle so he can show us nobodies that he's rich and better than us.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Thermos H Christ posted:

I mean lots of people have gotten really drunk on champagne at one time or another. And lots of people are constantly getting drunk. But constantly getting drunk on champagne is loving weird, and it seems like it's always champagne in these pictures.

It's one of the more trashy ways to flash your stacks. So loaded I only drink bottles of Dom.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

It's an especially egregious choice, because champagne hangovers are the loving WORST.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Alcoholism is a serious problem plaguing our generation and our society.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

Alcoholism is a serious problem plaguing our generation and our society.

You're like a sarcastic Reverend Lovejoy. Keep it up.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
lmao this is a possibly sincere post on TexAgs

quote:

Johnny needs to stop with this fancy tea sip lifestyle before he plummets full force into the everlasting fires of Hell. He is throwing away so much blessing and it is sad to watch. He needs to get off the rollercoaster of these easy Austin type women, and he needs to commit to a man. In his heart. And in his life. When he goes to bed at night. And when he wakes up in the am. That man is Jesus. His heart and life are so empty it's just painful to see. He needs Jesus to get inside him and do His work.

God bless.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Mods please rename this thread to Johnny Manziel Death Watch 2015 tia

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Thermos H Christ posted:

poo poo that is a drat good post. Ups to that guy.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

quote:

"He needs to get off the rollercoaster of these easy Austin type women, and he needs to commit to a man."

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
In vino stupidass

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Garak is much too refined for someone like Football. Johnny probably doesn't even have a favorite Cardassian murder mystery.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Manziel is that Redshirt captain who tried to take on a Dominion dreadnought and got his entire crew killed.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Mods please rename this thread to Johnny Manziel: He needs Jesus to get inside him and do His work

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

It's an especially egregious choice, because champagne hangovers are the loving WORST.

That explains why, when I woke up from a nap one time after drinking a bunch of champagne at a brunch that the staff kept refilling over, that I felt like I was going to die.

Guess JFF gets... off on that ? No idea.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Parmesan Basil posted:

Garak is much too refined for someone like Football. Johnny probably doesn't even have a favorite Cardassian murder mystery.

Given their courtship customs, Manziel beating his gf would largely be dismissed as an enthusiastic come-on.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Filthy Casual posted:

Given their courtship customs, Manziel beating his gf would largely be dismissed as an enthusiastic come-on.

Even the Klingons would be like "Whoa dude come on"

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Parmesan Basil posted:

Even the Klingons would be like "Whoa dude come on"

Only 'cause they weren't dueling with bat'leth's. Klingons be all about the bloodplay.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

God I used to be so excited when Christopher Walken was hosting SNL, because I just knew there'd be a new The Continental sketch.

With Phil Hartman's intro, peace be upon him

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Probably Magic posted:

That explains why, when I woke up from a nap one time after drinking a bunch of champagne at a brunch that the staff kept refilling over, that I felt like I was going to die.

Guess JFF gets... off on that ? No idea.

There's no hangover if you never sober up

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thermos H Christ posted:

God bless.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

effectual posted:

There's no hangover if you never sober up

Tried to find the video clip, but both on youtube cut off the ending so ibstead have some words over a picture:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chromatic posted:

Manziel is that Redshirt captain who tried to take on a Dominion dreadnought and got his entire crew killed.

Red squad right?

I didn't google that I seriously knew that off the top of my head. Jesus Christ I'm a nerd

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chromatic posted:

Red Squad was pretty much the Starfleet Academy Corps of Cadets.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Red squad right?

I didn't google that I seriously knew that off the top of my head. Jesus Christ I'm a nerd

Red Squad! Red Squad! Red Squad!

Also, there were three survivors, 1 whiny bitch crewman and Jake and Nog.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

swickles posted:

Red Squad! Red Squad! Red Squad!

Also, there were three survivors, 1 whiny bitch crewman and Jake and Nog.

Jake and Nog are Johnny's PR team abandoning ship.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

It was the USS Valiant, guys. Don't act like you don't remember.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

I stop posting for a month and this place gets overrun by nerds

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
So this is what it feels like to not get nerdy references. It's nice really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
DS9 is good

• Locked thread