Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's basically over after super tuesday right?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

It's basically over after super tuesday right?

Only if things go as expected.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Just got back from my polling place in communist Northern Virginia, and there were a ton of Trump signs and throngs of supporters standing outside screaming about making America great again.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

Is it too early to start drinking?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

B B posted:

Just got back from my polling place in communist Northern Virginia, and there were a ton of Trump signs and throngs of supporters standing outside screaming about making America great again.

Never to early to start.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

My place in suburban Chesapeake just had about 10 old people all voting or Hillary and not much else.

:argh: OLDS!!!!! :argh:

j/k they seem like nice people

edit: but yeah, might as well get hammered, Trump is gonna sweep the board. Nothing else seems to matter anymore.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:lol: at o'malley

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Literally was going to post that verbatim.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
About to go vote here in VA....for Hillary!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
My body is Ready.

Let's blow up this Grumpy Old Party

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I'm guessing Deschutes Abyss is the drink of choice for viewing Super Tuesday results?

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

TyrantWD posted:

I'm guessing Deschutes Abyss is the drink of choice for viewing Super Tuesday results?

John Kasich
Feb 3, 2016

by Pragmatica
Are there any undecided voters in here? Will gladly PM you about how I plan to balance the budget.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

John Kasich posted:

Are there any undecided voters in here?

I'm still trying to make up my mind on the selectboard candidates and school unification issues that will be on today's ballot. Skimming newspaper back issues furiously :sweatdrop:

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

+1 bsands vote in MA

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

B B posted:

God Bless America.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
drat, I got suckered into that fake Warren endorsement of Sanders yesterday. :argh:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Good morning from the great state of Texas, the only state that won't vote for stubby fingered orange man today. I'll do my part by sitting at home eating whataburger since I'm a foreign untermensch. God bless!

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

God Bless America.

Its 8pm here in Cambodia, ill be drinking till its called.

Please dont unleash trump upon the world.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

TyrantWD posted:

Whiskey sour.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

DemeaninDemon posted:

Whiskey sour.

Rye. Straight up.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Rubbing alcohol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jim Gilmore will be the spoiler that leads to a contested convention between Baby Hitler and Donald Trump. Donald really hit hard against Baby Hitler yesterday, calling him a "wimp" and a "baby" but Baby Hitler stayed cool and didn't respond. He's absolutely frontrunner material.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Trumpvoegel.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Logikv9 posted:

Jim Gilmore will be the spoiler that leads to a contested convention between Baby Hitler and Donald Trump. Donald really hit hard against Baby Hitler yesterday, calling him a "wimp" and a "baby" but Baby Hitler stayed cool and didn't respond. He's absolutely frontrunner material.

baby hitler has his first endorsement

John Kasich
Feb 3, 2016

by Pragmatica

Joementum posted:

I'm still trying to make up my mind on the selectboard candidates and school unification issues that will be on today's ballot. Skimming newspaper back issues furiously :sweatdrop:

I just realized that you have to pay to send PMs. I'm not sure that's a fiscally responsible action and I'm not sure I see how it would lead to a balanced budget.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Why is Clinton a wizard?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Joementum posted:

Typical uninformed voter. :rolleyes:

Why not stay home and let people who actually pay attention to the news decide?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie just finished voting. No word yet on whether he agreed to let the City Council, Public Works Commission, Department of Public Works, and Administration to keep four lanes open to motor vehicles on North Avenue from the Route 127 access intersection north to the Shore Road intersection. But if I hear, I'll let you all know.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hi. I am low on alcohol and cash, but obviously I'm not making it through the next 20 hours sober.
Recommendations for the perfect cheap super tuesday drinks?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

GrimGypsy posted:

Hi. I am low on alcohol and cash, but obviously I'm not making it through the next 20 hours sober.

Smirnoff Vodka and 7-up.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I live in Virginia and get to vote for Bernie Sanders. For President! He's going to get smashed here by the combination of NOVA government machine voters and the Hampton Roads African American vote but it's still pretty neat. I figured my first vote for Sanders was going to come after I retired to Vermont and cast my ballot for Bernie Bot v4.0 for Space Senate.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

I like Bernie's sense of humor (n.b. I am not a Berner and will vote for whoever the Dem. nominee is)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Still no comment on the North Ave bike lane. Bernie is holding his card close today....

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Joementum posted:

Still no comment on the North Ave bike lane. Bernie is holding his card close today....

How did you vote on the bike lane? Inquiring minds wish to know!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zoran posted:

How did you vote on the bike lane? Inquiring minds wish to know!

It's not an issue on the ballot in my town.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Final polls that came out yesterday don't have any surprises. Biggest question mark is Texas; there's a practically bimodal distribution of polls with half going Cruz by double digits and half in a virtual dead heat, with very little inbetween; not sure what's going on there, but I trust the pro-Cruz polls a little more. Overall, I'm still sticking to my prediction of Trump ~270 delegates and 8-9 states, Rubio ~160 delegates and 1-2 states, Cruz ~140 delegates and Texas. And Kasich getting about 7-10 and Carson getting a couple, I guess.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/FHQ/status/704667311710609414

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

bird cooch posted:

Please dont unleash trump upon the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

GrimGypsy posted:

It's time for some bum wine, check out the gas station bottom shelf.

• Locked thread