Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

If there is an almighty power in the universe, I pray that it does not allow Ted Cruz to get more than 19% of the vote in Texas.

This but Rubio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Rest assured I'll be on /r/sandersforpresident all day

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Hello thread.

I hope everyone is having a super super tuesday

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

No, dude, when someone posted about working with Clinton campaign people it's not "legit creepy" to bring that up. gently caress off.

Accusing me of being a shill for the Clinton campaign is dumb and is extra dumb when your doing it to assert that the Clintons aren't extremely popular with the black community.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Third World Reggin posted:

Hello thread.

Thanks, you too!!

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

smg77 posted:

Nah I was on reddit a few minutes ago and it's real bad.

So is this dying forum. It's all bad.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Brannock posted:

goons have a bad habit of parroting things they've read instead of actually getting out and learning things for themselves. this site's perception of reddit is perpetually stuck in 2010. like it or not it has a gigantic userbase, just avoid the comments (youtube rule) unless you're in specialty subreddits and it's a perfectly fine place

Yeah I went to reddit a few years ago and it was poo poo.

I actually visited Sanders4President and lurked due to the post. It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Most of the posts are just people motivating others to vote and arguing about random poo poo like how much superdelgates matter. I don't see too much racism or Hillary hate.

Anyway these are the stats I should have posted. More popular than I thought I will admit, but not as significant some make it out to be.

Monohydrate posted:

So is this dying forum. It's all bad.

Is SomethingAwful really dying?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Hello thread.

You too my friend. I hope you are buckled up.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Killing or deporting a lot of black people would technically improve the unemployment numbers

throwing more people in prison, thus removing them from the labor pool, would also do this

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

UberJew posted:

throwing more people in prison, thus removing them from the labor pool, would also do this

otherwise known as 'the republican jobs program'

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Hello thread.

its been absolutely incredible so far.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

Were all dying my friend.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Despera posted:

I'd probably be a militant sanderista if that place didn't exist. I am excited for the deluge of "why don't black people know what's best for them" posts

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
It's me, a black Bernie supporter. Frequently discussed, but rarely seen, apparently. I just got back from voting.

I can't tell you how strange it is reading people generalizing about you and people like you like this thread has been doing.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Venom Snake posted:

Were all dying my friend.

Oh.

:smith:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm looking forward to the pages of posts desperately trying to squeeze humor of out fairly innocuous S4P posts

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I actually want Ted Cruz to win Texas by a comfortable margin so he will feel justified in staying in for as long as possible, further loving up Marco Rubio's hopes and dreams.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Goetta posted:

I'm looking forward to the pages of posts desperately trying to squeeze humor of out fairly innocuous S4P posts

Unfortunately s4p won't be very funny tonight unless you like laughing at people in the middle of existential crises.

That seems mean to me tbh.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Venom Snake posted:

Accusing me of being a shill for the Clinton campaign is dumb and is extra dumb when your doing it to assert that the Clintons aren't extremely popular with the black community.

I've never really understood why they are popular with the black community. Despite being "really friendly" with the black community, Bill's presidency saw them being pretty much screwed over, along with such things as the "super predator" remark from Hillary, and some subtle dog whistles during the 2008 primary occasionally, and now Bill stumbling on the whole race thing during speaches. I don't see anything on her web site that really makes her better than Bernie with regards to racial inequality/injustice. There just seems to be this weird narrative that the Clintons are great for black people without much I've seen to back it up.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

punk rebel ecks posted:

It's too bad it won't live! But then again, who does?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Ya don't say.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/704744784854958080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

punk rebel ecks posted:

The Goon Dream... is DEAD. But if I get made a mod I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make these forums great again!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Goetta posted:

Nah /pol/ will do that for us. Suicide threats and casual racism I innocuous I guess.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I meant to post this right at 2pm, but was busy, so here it is anyway.

2 PM ET caucuses begin in American Samoa
(Yes, that's 8am local time. Seriously, that's when it's happening.)

American Samoa Caucuses

Additional Democratic Candidates: Rocky De La Fuente Guerra
Democratic Delegates: 6 (+4 "super delegates")
Democratic Rules: http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/AS-D#0301

The Samoan Republican party caucuses on March 22.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

punk rebel ecks posted:

not really, it's just that there isn't much new blood being brought in. this is true for nearly every message board on the internet. still plenty of discussion, and having a conversation here is miles better than trying to do it on reddit/twitter/whatever

Goetta posted:

that place is being actively trolled exactly because of the initial overwrought reactions so I'd be skeptical of any too-insane stuff that gets mined out of it

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

UberJew posted:

No no no, after we deport the illegals someone will still be needed to work the fields. It'll be a fantastic jobs program for the black community.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Innocuous I love you

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Right now millions of goons are hard at work combing through the comment chains of S4P looking for racist posts. Won't you please support their efforts by donating to the Bernie Sanders campaign?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

Unfortunately s4p won't be very funny tonight unless you like laughing at people in the middle of existential crises.

That seems mean to me tbh.

they'll be fine. i made the same "the apocalypse is literally here, the good guys lost, nothing is good in this world" posts as a teenager.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The worst part of the night will be when people start posting screenshots of posts Trump supporters made pretending to be Bernie supporting melting down.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Despera posted:

Wow, so you're a redditor too? smh...

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

I meant to post this right at 2pm, but was busy, so here it is anyway.

2 PM ET caucuses begin in American Samoa
(Yes, that's 8am local time. Seriously, that's when it's happening.)

American Samoa Caucuses

Additional Democratic Candidates: Rocky De La Fuente Guerra
Democratic Delegates: 6 (+4 "super delegates")
Democratic Rules: http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/AS-D#0301

The Samoan Republican party caucuses on March 22.

Ten delegates seems like a lot for American Samoa, it has 55k people

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dril exceeded his maximum allowable donation limit, I hope he doesn't get arrested :ohdear:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I must say that the Drumpf addon was one of the best things I've ever installed in a browser, particularly for threads like this.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Why would you include the third tweet of the guy who clearly doesn't understand the joke and make him the guy voicing your opinion? Is it because you're not "with it" either?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Brannock posted:

that place is being actively trolled exactly because of the initial overwrought reactions so I'd be skeptical of any too-insane stuff that gets mined out of it

A lot of the "I donated so much money that I got kicked by my wife!" posts come between major voting days. It's like how the crazies mainly come out in the fandom threads during hiatuses.

Judging it on a day like today isn't very accurate because the last week they've had plenty to keep their focus.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Pinterest Mom posted:

The worst part of the night will be when people start posting screenshots of posts Trump supporters made pretending to be Bernie supporting melting down.

You have the power to, if not stop, at least moderate.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Pinterest Mom posted:

pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

Wow, so you're a redditor too? smh...

I troll a little on /r/ eve, Sue me

• Locked thread