Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Typical Pubbie posted:

Jesus Hillary supporters are salty winners.

Only in your imagination...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Rexicon1 posted:

Why do minority groups like Hilary more? Mine is a bunch of self destructive idiots, so I'm curious why Hilary is a preferred option for others?

Proven record of advocating for them/working in the community. In 08 it wasn't that they didn't like Hillary...they just liked Obama more.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

Town meetings own. Every state should have them.

im the bald dude straight chillin in the back there

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Rexicon1 posted:

Why do minority groups like Hilary more? Mine is a bunch of self destructive idiots, so I'm curious why Hilary is a preferred option for others?

Because Hillary was on Obama's cabinet, and Obama has gotten close with her. They realize she'll be the George HW Bush to Obama's Reagan: the extra four years of basically the same policies that will make sure Obama's legacy is cemented.

Sanders semi-attacking Obama's legacy has really hurt him, especially with older minority voters who aren't bought off by the free college claims.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they're basically the same as any other democrat.

Tuition free secondary Ed?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they're basically the same as any other democrat at the start of their political career.

Fixed that for you.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they're basically the same as any other democrat.
voter or representative?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Thump! posted:

It beats Trumpeteers screaming for the blood of immigrants and muslims :shrug:

BLOOD for the Blood God! Mustaches for the carpet in the foyer!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Important update: Ward 8 voted for the bike lane. Ward 7 still counting ballots.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Totalizator posted:

If Kasich wins a state and Rubio doesn't it's going to be fully amazing, especially with Cruz still in.

Even better will be that Cruz's "I'm the only person to beat Donald Trump!" line will now have to be changed to,"I'm basically as successful in this nomination race as Kasich."

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Boulder colorado, yes boulder Colorado is getting rid of its bike lanes.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
Bernie is not dropping out tonight; are some of you insane?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

euphronius posted:

Tuition free secondary Ed?

hillary has a pretty similar education plan, they differ on who's eligible etc etc

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

Yes. They're repainting a four lane road into a three lane road.

Meanwhile in Houston, we are expanding a 6 lane surface street to 8 lanes to help reduce congestion to our 18 lane highway.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Despera posted:

Boulder colorado, yes boulder Colorado is getting rid of its bike lanes.

Now THAT'S a shock. Why?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Brannock posted:

Crush car culture

Is that a...car tax supporter????

Don't let Gilmentum hear that kinda talk! He HATES the car tax!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

Important update: Ward 8 voted for the bike lane. Ward 7 still counting ballots.

Please continue to provide updates I wanna know more about the bike lane. Where's it running?

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
But man does he have a scratchy voice :(

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Thus far, Hillary seems to have very moderately outperformed Virginia polls. Polls predicted +21, current exits predict +24, current results with 20% in +31

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How does he get no flakes on that sport coat

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Guys Bernie already said he's staying in it until all 50 states vote. He's got plenty of cash on hand and he's taking it all the way to the end

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
So if trump doesn't win everything by a billion votes what's his press conference tonight for? Calling everyone who dares not vote for him a pack of loving losers?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mystic_Shadow posted:

Spittin' fire at the oligarchs takes a toll on the throat.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nanomashoes posted:

Please continue to provide updates I wanna know more about the bike lane. Where's it running?

Glad you asked! It will run on North Avenue from the Route 127 access intersection north to the Shore Road intersection.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Guys Bernie already said he's staying in it until all 50 states vote. He's got plenty of cash on hand and he's taking it all the way to the end
Every campaign always says they're staying in until the end, until they drop out.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nope

He's not giving up

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

He may as well, if he's there to keep Hillary on the left

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

It adds another republican candidate into the hopper and will probably lead to a brokered convention

This is where the candidate is chosen at the convention by deals? Why is this good? Hopefully because it means Trump wins? Honestly that's the only reason I'm paying attention to this.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

euphronius posted:

How does he get no flakes on that sport coat

selsuin blue

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Guys! This Politician who's campaign is completely built around the momentum of his campaign is totally not going to say something that undermines that greatly!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Man I really like Bernie

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

That... was a bit too optimistic for me. :bernget:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Lol, Sanders saying he's not going to win any more states, but he'll win lots of delegates!

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Mystic_Shadow posted:

poo poo you should have heard him yesterday, he sounds silky compared to then. Musta had some really good tea. :3:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

shiksa posted:

So if trump doesn't win everything by a billion votes what's his press conference tonight for? Calling everyone who dares not vote for him a pack of loving losers?

Rick Scott

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
Settled in at MN repub caucus in inner city St Paul. Looks like it will be an overfull house. Scanning the crowd I see two black men, two Hispanic women, 1 Asian man and approx 400 white people. 4th presidential election for me, first time voting for a major party candidate. Make America great again in the intermediate term komrades, Trump is our best chance to show how fundamentally broken our democracy is.

Fake edit, I count 4 more nonwhite people, now standing room only with 20 mins to go, maybe 550 people here.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Lol, Sanders saying he's not going to win any more states, but he'll win lots of delegates!

he should win two more at least.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Joementum posted:

Was that the main thing on the table locally in VT?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Typical Pubbie posted:

Jesus Hillary supporters are salty winners.

I'm at a caucus to vote Bernie at this very moment but I'm still gonna gloat about Hillary wiping the floor for months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

:siren: Wall Street :siren:

• Locked thread