Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well he never said it was a map of Finland.

pretty certain the map would have everything outside kehä 3 labeled "bönde"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Triple A posted:

pretty certain the map would have everything outside kehä 3 labeled "bönde"

thats what a maalainen would say

the real border is at kehä ykkönen

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

I live within walking distance of Vantaa border so I'm almost a landepaukku.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Triple A posted:

*map only covers kehä 3*

Now listen here buddy, if I started going beyond susiraja, I'd have to devote my whole life to watching goons sleep with the Stubb mask on. This is more of a hobby than a calling, y'know?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
lol if you live somewhere within 20 kilometers of another person

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Darkest Auer posted:

lol if you live somewhere within 20 kilometers of another person

Only mamus count as people tho

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
I would probably kill myself if I didn't live within walking distance of an authentic Etiopian restaurant

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
you wouldn't be the first one to die from the lack of ethiopian food

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

jeesuksen kristuksen vittu

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

HUMAN FISH posted:

I would probably kill myself if I didn't live within walking distance of an authentic Etiopian restaurant

My life is also shallow and empty consumerism.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Hogge Wild posted:

hahaha oh god

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Active fellows these asylum seekers, as they've been primary suspects in 7-8% of all sex crime between October 2015 and now (while making less than 0,6% of the whole population). The police have 100+ possible asylum seekers suspects 70 who are known for certain. 40 cases are already on the table for a prosecutor. But hey, at least there are also six cases where investigation has ended and no crime was evident. Tuolla tiedolla joku "suvakki" tai Rasmus ry sitten varmaan kuittaakin koko uutisen täysin merkitsemättömäksi. Altogether 24% of all sex crime involves migrants in Finland last year. Which is a good effort, when only some 6% of the population consists of foreigners living here. To oversimplify if the same trend continues we would only need less than 13% of immigrants for them to already commit more sexual crime than Finns even in total numbers, not just in comparison :\

Ja on aikoihin eletty kun Ylekin tekee tällaista uutista!

Oliko tässä ketjussa enää muuten niitä postaajia, joiden mielestä maahanmuuttajat (tai oikeastaan ns. muslimaista saapuneet henkilöt) eivät raiskaile tai häiritse naisia yhtään sen enempäää kuin kantaväestö, tai jos ne vähän molestoikin, se on kuitenkin niin harvinaista ettei kannata olla huolestunut, tai olla juuri mitään mieltä koko aiheesta? (Ja jos tekee ikäviä johtopäätöksiä, se johtunee vain rasismista ja johtopäätöksen tehnyttä ei oikeasti kiinnosta yhtään kun tyttöjä raiskataan tai ahdistellaan.)

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

(Ja jos tekee ikäviä johtopäätöksiä, se johtunee vain rasismista ja johtopäätöksen tehnyttä ei oikeasti kiinnosta yhtään kun tyttöjä raiskataan tai ahdistellaan.)

This can be true simultaneously with the rape statistics.

Anyway, maybe we should talk about Finnish politics for a change. http://yle.fi/uutiset/tyontekija_olet_jatkossa_kolme_paivaa_enemman_sorvisi_aaressa__tassa_ovat_yhteiskuntasopimuksen_paakohdat/8707148

What is your stance on yhteiskuntasopimus? Seems to me that call it a "deal" is a sham, since this clearly favours employers and EK people so much.

Barfolemew
Dec 5, 2011

Non Serviam

Hogge Wild posted:

Oh wow. A good post here.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

Yes this was great

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Hogge Wild posted:

:lol:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hogge Wild posted:

Nice!

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
A good read on the finance ministry by SK.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Dead man from sweden floats ashore in Finland.

So it begins, sweden has become so bad that the dead are fleeing. Now we'll have a buncha swedish corpses here bothering our war dead.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
In the olden days the frozen sea would have prevented that. Even global warming has it against Finland.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Darkest Auer posted:

In the olden days the frozen sea would have prevented that. Even global warming has it against Finland.

just wait for the next nuclear winter, it shouldn't take long

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Hogge Wild posted:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I totally saw reverse racism yesterday for the first time, they threw out an old man from a bar for saying "friend of the family" too many times even though our whole conversation was about the word being bad and he was getting to my viewpoint and I said the word AT LEAST as much :smith:

why drink on tuesday? only free day wednesday. need alcohol at least once per week.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Mar 2, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

DarkCrawler posted:

I totally saw reverse racism yesterday for the first time, they threw out an old man from a bar for saying "friend of the family" too many times even though our whole conversation was about the word being bad and he was getting to my viewpoint and I said the word AT LEAST as much :smith:

How is it that Ligur gets banned from every place he goes to??

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

DarkCrawler posted:

why drink on tuesday? only free day wednesday. need alcohol at least once per week.

Your life is so great, really.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

His Divine Shadow posted:

Your life is so great, really.

I am a single 25-year old monetarily white male

My life is amazing. Literally nothing they legislate will have an effect on me. Lol I'll work three days more you really got me Sipilä

EDIT: that old guy ended up being pretty cool though although poor. If it was Ligur you owe me like 50 EUR you motherfucker

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Mar 2, 2016

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Nenonen posted:

How is it that Ligur gets banned from every place he goes to??

Master Racism!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Of course the dude was also a dirty Savonian we had a long laugh over how there is nothing left to ruin in Savo so our people migrate like zombies to the capital region to spread our misery. I never realized how many drunks and winos in Helsinki would have been practically my neighbors if their parents or grandparents wouldn't have hightailed it out of there in advance

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Mar 2, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Jahas. Joka paikkan sitä meitsikin on taas kerran ehtinyt.

Mä maksan tai tarjoon takas DarkCrawlerille heti, kun Pera ja Risto maksaa ensin *mulle* velkansa.

His Divine Shadow posted:

Dead man from sweden floats ashore in Finland.

So it begins, sweden has become so bad that the dead are fleeing. Now we'll have a buncha swedish corpses here bothering our war dead.

Hahahahahaha

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Perhaps the thought behind this is means well alas, paying high schools more the worse students they have (or the higher number of immigrants) means that the level of the school and the education they can offer will drop, if some of the students can't follow what is going on otherwise, the sharpest crayons suffer. There's also the phear scoring standards might be reduced to accommodate the retards. If all goes really multiculturally and inclusively perhaps our PISA scores could plummet like in Sweden? I'm trying hard to figure out what *positives* this could introduce. High schools will start luring in the worst or the most multicultural students so they'll be spread more evenly? Nah...

Of course, whenever there is money in the public sector to be had money of course trumps everything including results. poo poo, I've worked there in education system (though I was just fixing, not educating), it was bad.

(Of course, the same is true for the private sector, but they operate on making money basis to begin with.)

Ligur fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Mar 2, 2016

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Ligur posted:

There's also the phear scoring standards might be reduced to accommodate the retards.

Yes, mamus are retards. Ligur making some excellent points again.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

doverhog posted:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/tyoministeri_turvapaikanhakijoissa_aika_paljon_luku-_ja_kirjoitustaidottomia__tyollistyminen_vaikeaa/8704666

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Koulu on Papylonin temppeli ja sun pitää niinku vapauttaa ittes liekasta ja lakata olemasta lammas

bää bää

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Yle invited FDL to their insecurity theme night and declared it's going to be a discussion between the two extreme ends of the immigration issue, so four guests including two MPs have already withdrawn from it. FB is filling up with posts from MPs and ex-MPs about how Yle's called them desperate to get someone to attend.

The best thing to come out of the refugee crisis would be Yle ending these goddamn theme nights.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Antti posted:

Yle invited FDL to their insecurity theme night and declared it's going to be a discussion between the two extreme ends of the immigration issue, so four guests including two MPs have already withdrawn from it. FB is filling up with posts from MPs and ex-MPs about how Yle's called them desperate to get someone to attend.

The best thing to come out of the refugee crisis would be Yle ending these goddamn theme nights.

Ah, so that's why they wrote this "god drat these suvakkiwhores trying to curb freedom of press" article. I guess YLE is doing all it can to appease the (far)right elements in power so it can evade the cutter.

Oh, by the way: Remember when renown hockey player Teemu "Finnish Flash" Selänne tweeted about a friend's child being gangbanged by raping immigrants a couple of months ago? The one that culminated in the president doing a speech about immigration and how it can be dangerous and stuff? Well, apparently everyone took Teemu's word for it, because he's such a hyvä jätkä that no-one considered to do some basic fact-checking. But lately some questions have been raised over the factual nature of that criminal act: As in, did it even happen. So far inquiries have brought more questions than answers. The main question is, does anyone care at this point?

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Rexroom posted:

But lately some questions have been raised over the factual nature of that criminal act: As in, did it even happen.

Näin nämä asiat koetaan

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

You do realize he never said it was a gang rape, nor that it was reported as one, despite the use of a plural. Making an analysis piece based on a single ambiguous tweet is really dumb, but hey it's Yle.

Double Bill fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 2, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

I did not say that though.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm, a show on YLE about street gangs and immigration and whatever else is on tonight.

Are these themed discussion panels worth anything?

The only thing I vaguely remember about them was some really sick guy talking about how he has to use medical marihuana to function at all, and Jari Sarasvuo (I think? it might've been some other oval office) making fun of that guy on twitter because he wore a hat or some poo poo. Then backpedaled with his face red after learning that the guy was terminally ill or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gortarius posted:

Hmm, a show on YLE about street gangs and immigration and whatever else is on tonight.

Are these themed discussion panels worth anything?

The only thing I vaguely remember about them was some really sick guy talking about how he has to use medical marihuana to function at all, and Jari Sarasvuo (I think? it might've been some other oval office) making fun of that guy on twitter because he wore a hat or some poo poo. Then backpedaled with his face red after learning that the guy was terminally ill or something.

that drug evening was one of the funniest things i've ever seen on yle

the teacher lady who smoked everyday was my favourite

the church evening was also good

but yeah you should only watch them for the comedy value