Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

im the guy wearing the hat with my internet alias on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Flusha just has a really good crosshair

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I enable a mumble crosshair into cs during load.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

http://oddshot.tv/shot/playcevo-2016030364649785 lol

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Google Butt posted:

im the guy wearing the hat with my internet alias on it

Hi Hiko :tipshat:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

u did not just compare ryu to hiko

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Google Butt posted:

u did not just compare ryu to hiko

:ssh: It was le joke.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Man, I'll be sorry to see this flashbang mission go. It's basically a free wallhack as it updates mission progress on the fly.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

NtotheTC posted:

Man, I'll be sorry to see this flashbang mission go. It's basically a free wallhack as it updates mission progress on the fly.

Imagine if they had it for actual comp matches where you can get two flashbangs!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

NtotheTC posted:

*does pop flash into d2 b from mid*
+9 Mission Progress!
WELL,

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Holy poo poo, this was from so long ago that there are replies from cole and pengy.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

vp remembering they like and are good at cs is nice

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Ughhh these casters on the b stream are so bad. How many time can you say "fox has been forced out of his foxhole" and "Faze are unfazed"

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Depths posted:

Ughhh these casters on the b stream are so bad. How many time can you say "fox has been forced out of his foxhole" and "Faze are unfazed"

I love the B stream people. I feel like I'm watching the basement crew. It's endearing.

also gently caress flusha

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I would totally bang that British caster chick TBQH.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

mcvey posted:

Unless you're a decrepit old man whose been playing this poo poo for too long.

That was I. That was me. That was the author of this post.

Seriously though, maybe I care less or maybe those twitch muscle memory things are the first thing to fade, because back in the day I used to be up there in skill "CAL M/P" for all you other old farts out there, and now I'm lucky to go positive in a match.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

When did train get changed so that T's can throw nades from B halls into B?

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
When it was updated to the new style. Been there since the beginning.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao I forgot he went back and systematically edited so many of his posts with SICK MEMES to show us all how much he didn't care

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know what it is, but the AWP on this ESL stream sounds so much better than ingame. More of a THUD

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g/v/51971725?t=05h38m25s

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Has Pansy got fatter? :(

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

I would totally bang that British caster chick TBQH.

xp likes fat chicks

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Fatter chicks.

And she's not black so she's Pink-approved as well.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Thanks for that insight, Twitch chat

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

It's annoying because if there was a camera that faced the players monitors, we could put this to bed one way or the other right now.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Astralis is playing near-flawless CS right now.

This is depressing me as a FaZe fan but exciting me as an Astralis fan.

It's a weird feeling.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
VP really blows right now, vamo tempo storm

brasil is king

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

real dilemma posted:

VP really blows right now, vamo tempo storm

brasil is king

Byali is 1-14 at the half.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Pele rey de futebol maradroga lixo lixo filho da puta nossa meu deus nossa pele

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Byali sitting in the middle. Is he calling for VP now?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
hen1 is like fallen's mini-me

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

Astralis is playing near-flawless CS right now.

This is depressing me as a FaZe fan but exciting me as an Astralis fan.

It's a weird feeling.

Just remember that each time you root for faze you're enabling this stupid poo poo. I literally hope they lose every match they ever play.

ArfJason posted:

Pele rey de futebol maradroga lixo lixo filho da puta nossa meu deus nossa pele

Did you just loving threaten to stab me?! :v:

fennesz fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 3, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

Just remember that each time you root for faze you're enabling this stupid poo poo. I literally hope they lose every match they ever play.
I've liked FaZe ever since their Kinguin days with ScreaM and dennis, so regardless of org, I like them. :shrug:

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What are the majors that are going to have drops this year?

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

I've liked FaZe ever since their Kinguin days with ScreaM and dennis, so regardless of org, I like them. :shrug:

Totally fair. As someone who used to play call of duty, I just can't look past the org. So many autistic 12 year olds try to emulate that garbage. It's hilarious.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

real dilemma posted:

hen1 is like fallen's mini-me

Yep, just a bit less game sense but faster reaction time. Hen1 could def become the best awper in the world with his talent

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Safety Scissors posted:

What are the majors that are going to have drops this year?
MLG Columbus, probably ESL One Cologne, and then some Dreamhack event in the Fall I can assume. Possibly Dreamhack Winter.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

fennesz posted:

Totally fair. As someone who used to play call of duty, I just can't look past the org. So many autistic 12 year olds try to emulate that garbage. It's hilarious.

You want a csgo team to lose every match they play because kids on cod try to 360 no scope? I'm confused

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

goldblums eyes posted:

You want a csgo team to lose every match they play because kids on cod try to 360 no scope? I'm confused

Yep.

Less wins = less money = less videos = less hot garbage.

e: I guess children 360 noscoped me while yelling "friend of the family" one too many times :emo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

I'm pretty sure if there wasn't a cs team every one of the ~35 faze members would still be making videos lol