Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I like how they do the Hearse joke again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

what a wacky bunch of characters! i wonder if they'll get their poo poo together in time to save the world

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The MSJ posted:

Will Smith. It's about a cop who is also an orc.

Is this a joke or is this a serious

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If I could legalize the murder of one entire segment of society, it would be Furries, if it were two, it would be Furries again, but with an underline

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Zzulu posted:

Will Smith doesn't get nominated for Concussion so he just throws in the towel and goes back to his roots

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

WhyteRyce posted:

Will Smith doesn't get nominated for Concussion so he just throws in the towel and goes back to his roots

TBF all Will Smith can play is Will Smith in different moods and sometimes with an accent. He's a so-so actor at best who's just really good at picking roles. I enjoy some of his work, but it's not for the art of his craft, ya know?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Will Smith is pretty charming, that's why he works even though he's not like, a great actor

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

As punishment for boycotting the Oscars he should get nominated and win best actor for CopOrk. And then when he dies, they will show him as CopOrk during the In Memoriam.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Booblord Zagats posted:

If I could legalize the murder of one entire segment of society, it would be Furries, if it were two, it would be Furries again, but with an underline

I would murder all Doctor Who fans waaay before the furries

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I regret watching this. I don't know how this could ever be passed off as a good idea, but then again suicide squad is happening too.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

ElGroucho posted:

Doctor Who fans and Muse fans seem to overlap quite dramatically, both sets of fans are overly sensitive about their terrible taste.

So they all must die.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

88h88 posted:

Doctor Who fans and Muse fans seem to overlap quite dramatically, both sets of fans are overly sensitive about their terrible taste.

So they all must die.

You have my unqualified support, for what it's worth. Start with the Muse fans though.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

Oh god i looked this up and it's real

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Wow, that sad piano take on the Ghostbusters theme might be the worst thing ever.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I like that they tried to make Ghostbusters women, but movie looks like lame movie formed for babby.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
All the people claiming the new Ghostbusters is racist are outright implying that someone is less valuable if they have a blue collar job and not a PhD. That attitude is classist and ableist as gently caress. SMDH.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The blonde is hot in that autist sort of way.

Like you both are only in it for the pleasure and kinks but have no romantic connection and she doesn't kiss or even look you in the eye after your done oh god im so lonely

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i tried watching the new trailer but had to turn it off

first ghostbusters: adventure sort of thriller with comedy by funny people

new ghostbusters: lol look at how funny and wacky us women are in this comedy that has ghosts as a plot device

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Would defo bone McKinnon and Wiig (and probably Jones because I don't think I could stop her).

Anyone who didn't think Leslie Jones would be constantly yelling like a crazy person obviously don't know a goddamn thing about Leslie Jones.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
what the gently caress is going on?

For real guys?

Deadpool turns out to be good and ghost busters film looks like total rear end

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf the dead pool trailer wasnt very good imo

the wig joke stood out as being bad why make the same joke twice

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Power Rangers.

Zzulu posted:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/662595-will-smith-joel-edgerton-bright
https://twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/630980422680211456

Also, Hey Arnold is about to get that Jungle Movie about Arnold's parents. Good news to those who have been waiting for, what is it now, 20 years?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
So i looked it up and apparently the black ranger is no longer black? Smh over here

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hollywood must be stopped

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElGroucho posted:

The overlap has to be massive

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

You're thinking of LeVar Burton

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lol black people are literally orcs

way to go

someone just read an in depth analysis of tolkien's work

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Mange Mite posted:

Why? This is great

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Mange Mite posted:

are they making a shadowrun movie or something

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Man Whore posted:

are they making a shadowrun movie or something

In the same way Landis' Chronicle was an Akira adaptation, I suppose.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you were trying to make a white trash version of Sex and the City, you'd just end up with 3 Harley Quinns and Bristol Palin

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

this is fucken retarded. the idea is cool but jesus christ landis' writing is so bad

eugenics_slut
Feb 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you were trying to make a white trash version of Sex and the City, you'd just end up with 3 Harley Quinns and Bristol Palin

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Don Tacorleone posted:

Why? This is great

the writing is insanely bad

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what recent reboots/remakes have actually been good/made money? are things bad enough to make hollywood stop doing it, or did star wars ensure we'll see nothing but reboots for a long time?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

MinibarMatchman posted:

this is fucken retarded. the idea is cool but jesus christ landis' writing is so bad

The unnamed script doctor the director will bring will sort this out.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Programmer Humor posted:

what recent reboots/remakes have actually been good/made money? are things bad enough to make hollywood stop doing it, or did star wars ensure we'll see nothing but reboots for a long time?

In terms of remakes, I Am Legend, The Ring, The Grudge, The Karate Kid, The Longest Yard and War of the Worlds all made a bunch of money but I wouldn't exactly call them 'recent' any more. 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street did really well, 2014 Godzilla and Vacation (National Lampoon's Vacation remake) made some decent cash and Evil Dead made an okay profit.

The recent remakes of Robocop, Dredd, Total Recall, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Fright Night, The Thing, Carrie, Point Break and Red Dawn ranged from disappointing to complete flop.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the recent star wars remake of a new hope did really well

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

In terms of remakes, I Am Legend, The Ring, The Grudge, The Karate Kid, The Longest Yard and War of the Worlds all made a bunch of money but I wouldn't exactly call them 'recent' any more. 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street did really well, 2014 Godzilla and Vacation (National Lampoon's Vacation remake) made some decent cash and Evil Dead made an okay profit.

The recent remakes of Robocop, Dredd, Total Recall, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Fright Night, The Thing, Carrie, Point Break and Red Dawn ranged from disappointing to complete flop.

Dredd's not really a remake. It shares source material, but that's about all it shares with the Stallone movie. I guess that's splitting hairs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

They dropped how the main character was basically a vampire in the will smith movie and buy the end everything was good again.

• Locked thread