Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
calling your org a clan is objectively lame hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

envy throwing so hard

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Back-to-back ninja defuses.

Good God.

e: NV lost to pistols.

2nd in the world, 2 time major champions

symbolic fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 3, 2016

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

envy out with a loud fart. ocol

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

fennesz posted:

Totally fair. As someone who used to play call of duty, I just can't look past the org. So many autistic 12 year olds try to emulate that garbage. It's hilarious.

Yeah I saw a video of the faze CoD team once and it made me feel really awkward. I don't really know what it is about them, like maybe it's because they're a bunch of professional gamers trying to act like hard boys or something.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

You must have loved the fnatic video

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Goofballs posted:

You must have loved the fnatic video

Which one was that?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNZ02h9U7I toughest, pudgiest, most soft pink skinned men in the game

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Goofballs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNZ02h9U7I toughest, pudgiest, most soft pink skinned men in the game

lmfao

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Lol 1v5 ninja defuse

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Someone get the loving silvers away from the pcs

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ninja defuse 1v5 hashtag snax

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

what the gently caress, this game.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Am I the only one that's noticed pansy keeps using the phrase "going in dry"? :a2m:

symbolic posted:

Eh everyone has off days. Sometimes your p250 shots land sometimes they don't.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

fennesz posted:

Eh everyone has off days. Sometimes your p250 shots land sometimes they don't.

their just bad

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

fennesz posted:

Am I the only one that's noticed pansy keeps using the phrase "going in dry"? :a2m:

Kinda common expression for going in sans nades :3:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

woooooo

what a motherfucking game.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

mcvey posted:

Kinda common expression for going in sans nades :3:

I know. I've literally only heard her say it this tournament and she says it a lot. Maybe Sadokist has once.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Goofballs posted:

badass

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Casters often just use a phrase over and over. Once you say something once it comes to mind quicker when you're under pressure to speak on the spur of the moment I guess. I remember one tournament where Semmler said "get out of dodge" like 8 times, then other casters started saying it. It was weird.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
"We play to win. We play to destroy our opponents." - Wiktor "TaZ" Wojtas, video game philosopher

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Lol, envy deciding to spend time playing dota instead

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Jeza posted:

Casters often just use a phrase over and over. Once you say something once it comes to mind quicker when you're under pressure to speak on the spur of the moment I guess. I remember one tournament where Semmler said "get out of dodge" like 8 times, then other casters started saying it. It was weird.

Semmler has been using "no joy" constantly for like 8 months. It's weird.

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvYxPDsWnAg

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Ya boys won their league match, 16-7 inferno and 16-11 train and our opponents are salty babies and have requested demoes from everyone, probably after I sprayed a guy down while fully flashed in the second to last round :angel:

ebot was bugged, we are coop

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

please stop talking about my wife everyone.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
when are you in the qualis for next major?

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Does anyone know how the market holds are going to work? If I list something for $15 is it immediately listed as such and the transaction itself is delayed? Or does it not appear on the market at all for 15 days?

If it's the latter that is monumentally stupid.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Wasn't really a lot of highlight worthy stuff in our matches but I had this nice eco clutch where I get five kills yet no ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqHOplI6pY

stump collector
May 28, 2007

fennesz posted:

Does anyone know how the market holds are going to work? If I list something for $15 is it immediately listed as such and the transaction itself is delayed? Or does it not appear on the market at all for 15 days?

If it's the latter that is monumentally stupid.

just enable steam guard imo

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

exethan posted:

just enable steam guard imo

I have steam guard enabled. I don't have a steam app compatible phone and can't get mobile authenticator. IE: I have to wait 15 days for trades come march 9th.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
then yes

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

fennesz posted:

I have steam guard enabled. I don't have a steam app compatible phone and can't get mobile authenticator. IE: I have to wait 15 days for trades come march 9th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/3ug38r/introducing_the_steam_desktop_authenticator_beta/

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Thanks! I stumbled across https://winauth.com/ as well but won't really mess with it until I need to.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Bohemian Nights posted:

Wasn't really a lot of highlight worthy stuff in our matches but I had this nice eco clutch where I get five kills yet no ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqHOplI6pY

I'm glad you brought up the matches again. Would you mind posting your POVs? Having played against you a few times in goonmans I know you're a better player than I am and I'd just like to see how you and your team got to victory.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

symbolic posted:

Back-to-back ninja defuses.

Good God.

e: NV lost to pistols.

Finally saw this game. I'm officially on the Tempo Storm hype train :allears:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Check out what I learned today after 3500 hours.

Was on the receiving end of this angle. During the same round I learned that you can also be shot in the feet from ct because there's huge gaps under the box.

My best guess is it's not intentional. Valve forgot to update the prop heights now that jumpscouting is a feature in the game. Clearly a developmental oversight.

I just saved you 3500 hours of learning material with this one helpful post. You're welcome.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Xenaero posted:

Check out what I learned today after 3500 hours.

Was on the receiving end of this angle. During the same round I learned that you can also be shot in the feet from ct because there's huge gaps under the box.

My best guess is it's not intentional. Valve forgot to update the prop heights now that jumpscouting is a feature in the game. Clearly a developmental oversight.

I just saved you 3500 hours of learning material with this one helpful post. You're welcome.

im proud to be the guy who shot u from that angle

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Up Circle posted:

im proud to be the guy who shot u from that angle

Not enough to trap ya in a corner ya gotta crouch and smoke ct too

Makes me wonder how many other maps you can bullshit people with those boxes though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

Awesome Welles posted:

lmao I forgot he went back and systematically edited so many of his posts with SICK MEMES to show us all how much he didn't care

He also paid someone with a botnet to DDOS the sub.io server for a few days, because he didn't care.

fennesz posted:

Thanks! I stumbled across https://winauth.com/ as well but won't really mess with it until I need to.

I have been using this, works good and you can set it up on multiple computers if you share an account with siblings/family.

Suran37 fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 4, 2016