Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Breaking Beck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

GaussianCopula posted:

Nope, he instead wrote a love letter to Hillary.

But never fear, the Junge Union has you covered with the most obvious but still drat funny photoshop montage

https://twitter.com/Junge_Union/status/705056831190736896

:lol:, that Atomkraft Nein Danke sticker in the background

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

"People who want drugs legalized are probably quite fond of drugs" - the kind of groundbreaking political insight only Junge Union can provide.

Well, there are probably some weirdos like me who hate drugs but still want them legalized because they think the criminalization of drugs does more damage than good. So yeah, the Junge Union is also plain wrong on top of that.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

My Lovely Horse posted:

"People who want drugs legalized are probably quite fond of drugs" - the kind of groundbreaking political insight only Junge Union can provide.

They are pointing out that Beck, who wanted to legalize weed not crystal meth, always said that weed is not a gateway drug and that there is a big difference between weed (good drug) and other drugs like heroine or crystal meth (bad drugs).

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

nooooooo

"Grüner Politiker mit Panzerschokolade in der Tasche erwischt"

wäre perfekt gewesen

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

nooooooo

"Grüner Politiker mit Panzerschokolade in der Tasche erwischt"

wäre perfekt gewesen

lol if you think bild leser would understand that headline

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

botany posted:

lol if you think bild leser would understand that headline

They would because Bild helpfully has published this article for them

http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/adolf-hitler/hitlers-panzerschokolade-wurde-crystal-meth-44785700.bild.html

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

"Warum sehe ich BILD.de nicht?"

A good question I don't want to know the answer to.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Schurik posted:

"Warum sehe ich BILD.de nicht?"

A good question I don't want to know the answer to.

I'm still amazed that not every other news site is copying this system and insteads continues to beg it's users to turn off the adblocker.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

I'm still amazed that not every other news site is copying this system and insteads continues to beg it's users to turn off the adblocker.

Maybe its because Bild.de is cratering in the number of users per month ever since they switched?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I absolutely love all the talk about "Teufelsdroge"/"Kristalle des Teufels", while it's still being regularly prescribed to small kids all around the world. :allears:

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon
Can anyone tell me where the largest concentrations of refugees are located in germany? I've googled but you only get news articles supplying no concrete information

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Surprise Giraffe posted:

Can anyone tell me where the largest concentrations of refugees are located in germany? I've googled but you only get news articles supplying no concrete information
Yeah, it's really hard to find something. All the sites seem to rather write about "a google-map with over 2000 refugee camps that maybe could be probably used by someone or a group or whatever to plan attacks on the camps" than putting down some numbers. Or I'm bad at google.

This is half a year old. The first map shows how many refugees are taken in per 1000 persons.
http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2015-08/fluechtlinge-verteilung-quote
As it is half a year old (seriously, why doesn't that poo poo get updated once a month?) the numbers are all wrong, but the percentages may still match or be close so you may get an idea.

German Qualitätsjournalismus.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

There was a thing on Spiegel Online yesterday that sort of answers the question for February 2016, at least on a per-state basis. If you take the total number of 1091894 and run it through the percentages given in the first graph, plus the differences from the quota that are also given in the first graph, you get absolute numbers of refugees in a given state. But I don't think there's a case where the differences are large enough to change anything, so you could just look at the Königssteiner Schlüssel directly.

I'm not sure whether anyone's going to be able to find better information than this and the Zeit map, considering that the situation is a huge clusterfuck. Like, "not being able to find concrete information" presupposes that anyone HAS that concrete information in the first place.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Smirr posted:

Like, "not being able to find concrete information" presupposes that anyone HAS that concrete information in the first place.
It's just normal German bureaucracy i guess. You can bet every refugee creates a stack of papers wherever he arrives, there just isn't really a database to collect all of it yet. Because, legal stuff probably like from the Datenschutzgesetz and secure implementation and poo poo.
I don't think numbers are "hidden", it's just that there is no form on the computer of the worker in a refugee camp to type the data in.

The first time i had to go to the Arbeitsagentur when i was young(er) i told them my job description is "Elektroniker für Automatisierungstechnik". The lady told me that the field for job description doesn't allow that many characters and asked me for an alternate description.

edit:(After reading over that, i think i mean "job title" instead of description)

Fiet Fiet
Jun 22, 2009

Surprise Giraffe posted:

Migrants Crime Map might answer your question

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I wouldn't rely too much on some concerned citizen's outrage wank material for anything serious. I'd barely trust that to give me the shape of Germany.

Fiet Fiet
Jun 22, 2009
Every marker provides a police report as source...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
As an American, looking at that map and realizing that Germany is a country of 80+ million people, doesn't look that bad really.

Looking at a mid-sized city... woah, six whole crimes! Oh my Lord. Real Mad Max situation you got over there. Y'know, if y'all had guns that wouldn't happen!!!

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Mar 4, 2016

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I could make you a map like that about any social group in the world if I had the obsessive inclination to crawl through police reports and pick only those that confirmed my preset idea of what the trend is.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Looks like refugees are committing even worse crimes than those in Cologne, they are RAUBKOPIERER! I wonder if the film and music industry will create new ads where people get deported for being RAUBKOPIERER, just like the ones where Daddy was in prison for 5 years.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/fluechtlinge-tappen-in-abmahnfallen-a-1080499.html

GaussianCopula fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Mar 4, 2016

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

^^^ *gasp* ^^^

Fiet Fiet posted:

Every marker provides a police report as source...

I just clicked a marker at random and it sent me to an article just saying that the (unknown) perps were described as kinda Arabic-looking. Guess they must have been Flüchtlinge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hey, be fair, it's the map of "Migranten-/Flüchtlingskriminalität" so you better meet the standard of Looking German if you want to avoid becoming an internet boogeyman story.

Have I mentioned yet what I think about the whole thing where this was like "hey does anyone know where the largest concentrations of refugees are" - "JUST LOOK AT WHERE THE CRIMES HAPPEN"?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

System Metternich posted:

:eyepop:

e: tell me Franz Josef Wagner's already given his hot take on this

our long national nightmare is finally over :peanut:

quote:

Lieber Volker Beck,

mit 0,6 Gramm Betäubungsmitteln wurden Sie nachts vor der Wohnung Ihres Dealers aufgegriffen.

Was alles an Häme auf Sie niederprasselt, interessiert mich nicht. Sie interessieren mich. Sie sind 55. 17 Jahre lebten Sie mit Ihrem französischen Freund, der an Krebs starb. Sie pflegten ihn bis zu seinem Tod. Sie sind Bundestagsabgeordneter der Grünen, Menschenrechtler und Vorkämpfer für Schwule und Lesben.

Es ist Nacht in Berlin, 23 Uhr. Fahnder beschatten die Wohnung des Dealers. Was trieb Sie da hin? Wieso gingen Sie in diese Wohnung hinein?

Suchten Sie die Kraft eines Mittels, das Sie ohne Schlaf auskommen lässt und mit dem Sie in Talkshows brillieren? Ich glaube, dass wir es hier mit einem verzweifelten Menschen zu tun haben, einem Menschen in einer dunklen Straße.

Wenn ein Mensch auf einer Bananenschale ausrutscht, lache ich. Über Volker Beck lache ich nicht.

Herzlichst,
F. J. Wagner

It's a shame this letter and the Hitlerdroge-headline weren't in the same issue

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Omi-Polari posted:

As an American, looking at that map and realizing that Germany is a country of 80+ million people, doesn't look that bad really.

Looking at a mid-sized city... woah, six whole crimes! Oh my Lord. Real Mad Max situation you got over there. Y'know, if y'all had guns that wouldn't happen!!!

This looks like the US map of people shot by cops in density :v:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Wenn ein Mensch auf einer Bananenschale ausrutscht, lache ich. Über Völker Beck lache ich nicht.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Smirr posted:

our long national nightmare is finally over :peanut:

It's a shame this letter and the Hitlerdroge-headline weren't in the same issue

Franz Josef Wagner, professional idiot (as always), but at least he wasn't spewing bile in addition to his usual nonsense

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

System Metternich posted:

Franz Josef Wagner, professional idiot (as always), but at least he wasn't spewing bile in addition to his usual nonsense

Es ist Nacht in der BILD Redaktion, 23 Uhr. Ein talentloser Hirni hackt sinnlos auf eine Tastatur ein. Wieso macht er das? 

Ich glaube, dass wir es hier mit einem verzweifelten Menschen zu tun haben, einem Menschen in einer dunklen Straße. 

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I literally can't get over how FJW said somebody on a dark street was on a dark street and made it sound like a metaphor.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Stay calm, citizens, the Greens man does so well in talk shows because he's on Satan drugs, not because he's right or anything. You can disregard his contributions the same way you can Lance Armstrong's Tour de France wins.

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Mar 4, 2016

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Stay calm, citizens, the Greens man does so well in talk shows because he's on Satan drugs, not because he's right or anything.
Reminds one oddly of the Black-man-on-PCP defense after you've shot a poor.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Cingulate posted:

I literally can't get over how FJW said somebody on a dark street was on a dark street and made it sound like a metaphor.

So is he just the German version of Thomas Friedman at this point?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I know I'm spending way too much time on this forum, because right now, I am not 100% convinced that it wasn't just satirical shitposting by him. That letter is like something straight out of GBS.

I can't tell satire from reality anymore, at least not with 100% certainty.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Stay calm, citizens, the Greens man does so well in talk shows because he's on Satan drugs, not because he's right or anything. You can disregard his contributions the same way you can Lance Armstrong's Tour de France wins.

Ich lachte über Lance Armstrongs Fall genau so wie über den Fall desjenigen, der auf einer Bananenschale ausrutschte. Das ist mit Volker Beck überhaupt nicht zu vergleichen, auf der dunklen Straße kann ich ja gar nicht sehen, wenn der ausrutscht!

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

I just looked up Wagner on wikipedia, and lmao:

quote:

1991 folgte die Boulevard-Zeitschrift Super!, deren Chefredakteur er wurde. Sie war als für Ostdeutschland konzipierte Konkurrenz zu Bild gedacht, wurde aber nach einem Jahr wieder eingestellt. Mit Wagners Schlagzeile „Angeber-Wessi mit Bierflasche erschlagen – Ganz Bernau ist glücklich, daß er tot ist“ vom 3. Mai 1991 verlieh er Super! bereits am zweiten Erscheinungstag das Image eines Revolverblattes.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Max Goldt posted:

Ein ganz neues, zugegeben, makabres Hobby ist es mir, die neue Tageszeitung "Super!" zu lesen, die nur 30 Pfennig kostet, ausschließlich für die Menschen im Beitrittsgebiet konzipiert ist, und daher mit nichts anderem als Gejammer darüber angefüllt ist, wie schlecht es den Menschen dort geht und wie unglaublich gemein die sogenannten Wessis sind. Die Ausgabe vom 3. Mai z.B. trägt eine Titelzeile, die in ihrer Exaltiertheit im Westen ja vielleicht doch nicht denkbar wäre. Direkt unter dem roten Super!-Logo steht: Angeber-Wessi mit Bierflasche erschlagen – Ganz Bernau ist glücklich, daß er tot ist. Tröstlich immerhin, daß diese Meldung vielleicht einfach erfunden ist. Garantiert aus den Fingern gelutscht ist folgende Meldung vom Titel des nächsten Tages: Lob für Super! - London/Berlin - "Endlich haben die Ostdeutschen etwas, wofür es sich lohnt, aufzustehen", schreibt die angesehene Londoner Tageszeitung "The Independent" über die neue Ausgabe von Super! Seit wann besprechen ausländische Tageszeitungen denn Erstausgaben deutscher Revolverblätter?

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ich hoffe, die Briten haben noch ein paar von diesen Flugzeugen über.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Dear Heiko, WHY? At least have your girlfriend do the clapping, that might look cute, but don't do it this way

quote:

Junge, ist das peinlich. Megasuperpeinlich: Dieses laute, kräftige Einzelklatschen, sobald Justizminister Heiko Maas einen Satz zu Ende formuliert hat. Das ist von einer Penetranz, die sogar Anne Will stört. Und so decouvriert sie den Claqueur und begrüßt den Pressesprecher des Ministers einzeln. Der Klatscher verstummt daraufhin und Heiko Maas bekommt von da an – keinen Applaus mehr. Es rührt sich nicht eine Hand.
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/medien/tv-kritik/tv-kritik-anne-will-nur-einer-klatscht-fuer-heiko-maas-14109856.html

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Often people say refugees get promised "a job, a house and a hot blonde girlfriend" by traffickers. Well, it seems that Siggi Pop is now parroting that line as well when meeting with refugees. But read for yourself

quote:

Er führt aus, wie sich das mit dem Bleiberecht verhält in Deutschland. Welche Möglichkeiten es gibt, was man tue, dass das Gesetz gerade verändert werde. Er zeigt Verständnis. Nach einer dreieinhalbjährigen Ausbildung könne man danach immerhin schon mal zwei Jahre in Deutschland arbeiten. „Who knows was dann ist?“, sagt Gabriel. „Weil inzwischen wird er sich ne deutsche Freundin besorgen und heiraten.“ Gelächter im Raum, er klopft dem Asylbewerber auf die Schultern, der sagt etwas über Kontakte zu Deutschen. „Wenn in Deutschland was einfach ist, dann das“, sagt Gabriel.

You can read the full article here http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/sozialdemokraten-das-schrumpfen-der-spd-14108856.html?printPagedArticle=true

After laughing about Siggi Pop's latest ideocy, a colleguae of mine noted, that the current trends with regards to dating habits actually indicate that it will be very difficult for refugees to find a meaningful relationship (note: never talk to a quantitative strategist about dating shortly after his girlfriend broke up with him) as woman almost marry people from a lower social class which reduces the class of potentially eligible German dating partners to the demographics that are becoming increasingly racist. In Eastern Germany this trend is even exacerbated by the fact that a lot of young woman leave for better opportunities in other parts of Germany, while the men exhibit a far lower propensity to move, creating a nice thunderdome of refugees and racists to compete for the few fair maidens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
There are basically no refugees in the east though?

Also yes, policies that actively make the refugee population more male are idiotic on every level. Everything should be done to balance out genders - not only for humanitarian reasons, but also because young men are already horrible enough when there is in principle a woman for each of them, numerically speaking.